Stan is a rescue Chihuahua mix. He was the role model for Bob, the dog in ‘Ivan.’ The drawings in the book look precisely like Stan.
If you’ve ever watched someone who is a mother talk on the phone, feed the dog, bounce the baby, it’s just astounding to see someone manage, more or less well, to do all those things. But on a computer, multitasking is really binary. The task is either in the foreground, or it’s not.
For most people, they only thing they know about bobsled is ‘Cool Runnings.’ Well, ‘Cool Runnings’ was, of course, four men in a bobsled, and four-man is considered the highlight of our sport. It’s what everybody knows. It’s what everybody watches. And it’s the big dog of our sport.
I like cats a lot. I’ve always liked cats. They’re great company. When they eat, they always leave a little bit at the bottom of the bowl. A dog will polish the bowl, but a cat always leaves a little bit. It’s like an offering.
When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.
It’s easy to see why dog rescue is a mushrooming culture. Turning a troubled person’s life around is difficult, but rescuers with commitment and time and a few dollars can radically alter the fate of a dog. And there are millions of dogs – nearly 10 million in the shelter system, many others mistreated in private homes – in need of rescuing.
- Did i just get clickbaited by a photoshopped pitbull head?
- lol I honestly was expecting to see a hybrid coyote with a pit bulls head
- “WHO COMES ON A RESCUE IN HIGH HEELS” hahaha love and support ur channel
- “Wanna sit down for a sec?”
Brandi: **plops down like a sack of potatoes** 😂
- ” Who comes to a rescue with high heels?! What’s wrong with you?”
Omg that had me deaaaddd
- “This is what love at first sight looks like!”
Please adopt Brandy and Miller TOGETHER!!!
- I thought it was a Pitbull from Chernobyl on thumbnail.
- You guys need to keep Brandi and Miller together. She instantly perked up when they met.
- She’s such a beautiful girl. I mean… Look at her eyes 😍❤️
Edit: I mean the dog, okay?
- Cayotyes are afraid of people. They don’t attack anyone when they are alone.
- Ive gotta say..i lost both my son and my father within a year and ive been so depressed but watching your rescues warms my heart
- It never fails to amaze me, the way their true personalities come out one they realize they’re safe.
- People give pit bulls a bad rep because of what a couple have done. There was a case in which two pugs ate their owner. Great Danes have attacked their owner. Yorkies have bitten off toes. ETC. I don’t see those dogs with bad reps. Pit bulls used to be called nurse dogs because of their protective personalities. Humanity is blinded by stereotypes, and not just with dogs. I love that these people are so amazing and don’t care about what kind of dogs they are. Everyone deserves a chance. And she is BEAUTIFUL! ❤️
- Brandi was in so much love when she met miller my heart just melted
- No ones talking about how that coyote was just vibing
- Nice to see a pitbull without their ears and tail mutilated, cutie.
- To the 502 ppl who gave this video a thumbs down, how many dogs have you rescued?
- Who wears heels to an animal rescue? I seen this guy go in small dirt caves to rescue dogs.
- That sweet puppy love at the end is heartwarming
- This is soooo amazing guys and god bless the lady who gave water to the dog much love for you
- Coyotes get a bad rap. They are afraid of us and just want to be left alone. And want food too just like us. They are survivors and should be respected….and I’m a fan of these guys as well. I’m a monthly giver.
- How amazing!! What a beautiful little pittie. Watching those dogs meet is going to make me smile all day!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing what you do.
- Oh my gosh yeah she’s got to have water she’s so exhausted she can’t keep going
- he should be performing at a Rodeo halftime he never misses with that noose
- “Who comes to a rescue in heels” I just had to laugh at that XD
- “Who comes to a rescue in high heels?”
I laughed. I had to xD
- Omg they literally went crazy for each other. So sweet.
- The coyote was like.. Hey, that’s my domesticated hood girlfriend. How about some cheeseburgers for me? What? I am not good enough to be rescued?
- “Who comes to a rescue in high heels? What’s wrong with you?” 😂
- brandi met miller: Awwww
if only i can adopt both, i would
- Lol, the dogs head in the thumbnail XD
- That thumbnail had me clicked this video right away.😂😂
- Bless that woman is heart to bring a bucket of water
- I love how when he put the snare on her neck he was like “I caught you!!” ❤️ Love this channel!
- the rescuer high heels did all the work! 😀
- The funniest thumbnail ever 😂😂 looks like a giant pitbull head on chihuahua.
- BRANDI & MILLER MUST BE ADOPTED TOGETHER LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT AMAZING HOW HE MADE HER SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AT WHAT YOU DO❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
- “There”s a coyote… and he’s got an ACME bag!”
- That is so wonderful to see those dogs happy and playing wow that dog could of died of heat stroke if you didn’t save her.
- I’m sooo happy there are people like this out there… I started bawling when she collapsed 😭😭
- “You wanna sit for a bit?”
*plops on ground*
- Thank you♡ I love Happy Animal Stories along with many of my own 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
- Aww they are so perfect for each other 🙏🏻❤️ I hope someone can take them both together
- This dog Brandi is beautiful and I know she will be adopted quickly. Thank you Eldad, Jackie and Theresa!
- “Come on lets go let’s go to air conditioning you know how amazing it is?” IM DED 😂😂
- Such a beautiful dog 🐕 it won’t be long until he gets adopted I bet 👍
- Can’t get over how beautiful her eyes are…..
- Who watched the rescue about Dennis 😢❤️
- That dog looks more like a Staffie than a Pitbull.🤔
- Whoever adopts Brandi or Miller has to adopt them together! They are so cute!
- Who comes to a rescue with high heels? Lmao. 😂😂😂😂 I love this team.
- Ahhahaha when he said “who comes to a rescue in high hells “I died of laughter
- Someone needs to adopt both of them they love each otherAWHHHH SOOO SWEET
- Is it weird to ship dogs? Well I’m weird..
I ship Brandi and Miller.
They’re cute together. =3
- Remind me of my boy, Pitbull basset hound mix, and he really does have a big head, LOL
- I share on Facebook, wonderful 😍
- “She needs to rest.” ❤
- Wow, she is gorgeous, those eyes. <3 Eldad-"who goes to a rescue in high heels, what is wrong with you" lmao
- Awwww Bless her heart hopefully she gets a good loving home
- Darn, I got something in my eye. That was the best recovery for a dog I’ve ever seen. Brandi was so happy.
- Cute dogs are playing they like they’re in love with each other it’s as amazing I love it and he has so sweet God bless you
- That’s so heart warming to see two dogs together <3
- Who else clicked on this bc of the funny lookin dog?
- When she suddenly just lays down to cool off is like how I am in my daily life. She is so adorable!
- Beautiful moments shared between newest, unforgettable bbf’s!
- She looks a lot like my girl she’s just beautiful ❤
- If i could find a woman who made me feel like that i would marry her
- I love all the rescues but Eldad definitely has THE touch 😇
- Awww that was awesome they fell in Love with each other.
- Oh the end with Miller, priceless. My heart 💛
- One question: Who gives this video a dislike and WHY?
- 1:08 she’s pooping
OMG I’M DYING
- What’s with the photoshopped head in the thumbnail?
- I always end up with a smile on my face!
Love u ppl!
- Brandi is a beauty! Love how her fur matches her eyes! Hope she has found a home.
- “Who comes to a rescue in high heels?”…..lol
- 6:48 That’s how we cool our llamas when it gets really hot!
- The Coyote…most likely wasn’t following Y’all. It was following the Pretty Pit….who’s just large enough to be considered Competition, while small dogs are usually seen as Prey.
Mr Coyote was probably just making sure that y’all Took Her OUT Of His Area…lol
- I love this thanks for saving her that is so beautiful she is so happy now that is just wonderful now she has her mate😘💕💕💕
- Awe beautiful girl . Those gorgeous eyes ❤️
- Awww, they L❤️VE each other💕✨💕✨💕✨🐶🐶💕
- Maybe pick her up and carry her so she doesnt end up with heat stroke
- 4:27 “Who comes to a rescue in HIGH HEELS??? What is wrong with you?”
- She has the most beautiful eyes🐾💖
- That thumbnail tho 😂😂😂 I was expecting Jim Carey to take a mask off of him.
- That’s all I’m talking about , high heels on a dog rescue !!!
- I hope someone adopted both of them!! Look at them!!!😭❤️❤️
- god bless to a woman who brought water
- The dogs at the end actually warmed my heart ❣
- I hope they both found an amazing forever home!!!!! 🐾💖😭
- Awwww That’s exactly what she needed a partner to play with another dog
- Brandi: Sup
Both: FRIENDS FOREVER!
- They should be adopted together ; they love eachother 💜💜
- 5:32 mondays am i right 😂😂😂😂
- Brandi is SO beautiful!! God bless you for saving her!! ❤
- My heart ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭you guys are so amazing
- Honestly I love “Hope For Paws” cause they saved a scared pit bull from dying of heatstroke
- They should get adopted together
Edit:I just looked at this, and said oh my gosh! I’ve never gotten this many likes before!
- Thank you! Love that people like you exist!!!! ✌🏽🙏🏻
- Coyotes are opportunists, it was looking for an easy meal.
I love the dog. She comes for drives with me in the back of my car. Darby is not aggressive or judgmental. She just is. That’s what I love about her. She sits there and watches ‘The Fugitive’ with me.
Tzu Zoo Rescue – Yorkie Puppies For Adoption
I can’t speak American dog very well. There was a lot of improvisation with Uggie – like when I put the dog on the table or sometimes I follow him, sometimes he follows me. I had a lot of treats in my pocket. We worked with Omar Von Muller, the dog trainer. It was very easy because it was a big movie.
Don’t buy furs: that’s No. 1. You can start with that. Then spay and neuter your pets. We destroy millions of them a year. Go to an animal shelter for a cat or dog. And read a book about how to care properly for your particular pet.
Bark Animal Rescue – Cayuga Dog Rescue
I remember as a little girl I could tell you the name of the dog next door, but I couldn’t tell you the names of the kids. The dog was my best friend. I love animals. They give so much to you and demand so little.
Your best ideas, those eureka moments that turn the world upside down, seldom come when you’re juggling emails, rushing to meet the 5 P.M. deadline or straining to make your voice heard in a high-stress meeting. They come when you’re walking the dog, soaking in the bath or swinging in a hammock.
Pitbull Puppy Rescue – Australian Shepherds Furever
I think tights make a comeback out of necessity every season: you can only go so far with naked legs in the cold! You’ve got to protect yourself. I remember going to a fashion show and saying, ‘And it’s okay if I wear nude tights with this?’ to the designer, who looked at me like I just killed his dog or something.
You’re over there in the corner either thinking about the dead dog or whatever, you’re bringing up your personal life and you need the space, and then somebody throws you a joke. Especially if it’s an emotional scene, you don’t want the joke.
Almost Home Rescue – Humane Society Adoption
Some animals are cunning and evil-disposed, as the fox; others, as the dog, are fierce, friendly, and fawning. Some are gentle and easily tamed, as the elephant; some are susceptible of shame, and watchful, as the goose. Some are jealous and fond of ornament, as the peacock.
I had rather see the portrait of a dog that I know, than all the allegorical paintings they can show me in the world.