My recipe for bliss on a Friday night consists of a ‘New York Times’ crossword puzzle and a new episode of ‘Homicide;’ Saturdays and Sundays are oriented around walks in the woods with the dog, human companion in tow some of the time but not always.
Well, even to this day, if I smell a Big Mac, I’m like Pavlov’s dog. My mouth starts watering immediately, like, ‘Man, that is so good,’ but I can’t take a bite of it.
If you stop and think about who was in the ‘Lassie’ movies, it’s difficult to think who was in them, apart from Elizabeth Taylor. You remember the dog, not the people! So if you’re going to be in a movie, and it’s called ‘Gremlins’, it’s going to be about Gremlins, and what people are going to remember are the Gremlins.
I rescued a dog. It was a beautiful.
When you adopt a dog, you have a lot of very good days and one very bad day.
I remember once I had lunch with George W Bush, his father, and Condoleezza Rice. Then I went home to find my dog and my neighbour’s dog fighting over a dead rabbit, and I had to separate them. I like that my home life keeps things real.
- “Told ya I’d get you help”
What a nice kid!
- What an amazing kid! He is being raised by amazing parents!!
- “I told you I’d get you help” my heart omg that kid is pure
- I hope Joshua is watching this so that he can see how much he helped this duck, thank you to hope for paws and joshua?
- So cool that these videos are causing kids to become more compassionate and aware…. Good job, Joshua!
- “Told ya I’d get you help” *starts hysterically crying*
- Aww! bless great kid to call for help.. so please quakers is recovering and staying at a nice home ♥ ♫
- Great Job Kiddo!!!! It’s really nice to see young people helping, it warms my heart to know there are children who are compassionate and loving. That Lil Man needs a shout out!!!! Way to be awesome!!!!!
- this kid was raised well, may God bless him
- Great kid! Comes from great parenting – Mom and Dad should be proud! And thanks Hope for Paws for saving our webbed friends, too.
- Good one Joshua ! Thanks for being there dude !
- “I told ya I’d get you help.” ? A future Eldad in the making. ?
- Many thanks to the young man who called Hope For Paws. I hope Daphne makes a swift recovery and she is able to be released back into the wild.
- I know, i know, we kids are Amazing
- Well done Joshua, u r amazing & have done ur parents proud & u saved that ducks life by contacting hope for paws xx
- Aww! Poor baby!! Thanks for saving her! You guys are amazing ? what a great kid!
Edit: wow thanks for the likes! I’ve never had so many likes ever!
- He’s so cute these people are good people hope you guys are doing good with you’re fundraiser.
- I saved a Canadian goose (3 ft of snow on ground )that had fishing line rapped around his leg and trouble walking. Had to be surgically removed by tufts vet school as was extremely swollen and infected. Was rehabilitated by Cape Wild life. Released back to a pond it knew once the ponds thawed a bit. : )
- If You ❤️ Hope For Paws
Give a Thumbs Up!
- I found a duck recently at my neighborhood pond with his leg gone at the foot. I’m guessing fishing line ended up severing it. His appetite was good though (I feed them cracked corn daily). I called my local duck wildlife rahab place (Rogers Wildlife Rehabilitation near Dallas). They would NOT come out. If I brought the duck to them, they would euthanize him, and demanded a donation to even do that. They passionately refuted all I read online how ducks can be just fine with one limb. They really could care less. I told myself I’d keep an eye on the duck at the pond to see if he would get used to being on one leg. I fed him for a few more days then he was magically gone. No way he left, I have a feeling he was killed by animal, car, or something. I find this common, so many ‘animal rescues’ don’t care and I wonder why they’re in business at all. HFP’s is a rare gem
- This little kid is so cute. I’m so excited you guys reached your donation goal!!
- What a wonderful young man to help this poor little bird. Blessings to all for their remarkable rescue! Good job. ❤
- YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING!!
- kids are awesome! and you to hope for paws!
- That kid gives me hope for the future. Great kid!!! We need more parents like his.
- Awwwwwww, this was so amazing, I hope this won’t happen to the little guy or his buddies in the future. Thank you guys for this amazing rescue and Joshua for helping out!
- What a fine young man Joshua is. I believe what all of my heart he will grow up to be a fine man. THANK YOU JOSHUA.
- What an amazing kid. ♥️for sure he will grow up with a pure heart. ♥️♥️♥️
- I love that you guys safe animals from all over the world? it makes me happy
- the best channel in youtube
- THANK YOU Joshua for contacting rescue. You made a difference! Thank you for another great video!
- Love the vids and you guys are great people.
- who cares about being first these people are amazing that is the only thing we should worry about
- i asked my mum if i could donate to hope for paws and let’s hope she does 🙂
- That kid was so nice and awesome!
- Awwww ducks are so awesome and cute!♥️
- ❤ HOFFENTLICH WIRD DAS TIERCHEN WIEDER GESUND!! ❤
- Haha! I get nicknamed as a Duck Because I have a little Condition called ”Flat Feet” And ever since I got it my Family has been calling me a ”duck” ?
- Congratulations, Joshua. You are a fine young man. Thanks!
- Looking forward to Joshua’s spin-off animal rescue YouTube. What a legend.
- I have been wanting a pet goose as long as i can remember.
- I subscribed I’m crying poor animal!!! You guys are amazing!!!
- Joshua, and by extension, his parents who are instilling in this young man a sense of compassion, are absolutely Great! Thank you for getting involved and obtaining help for the helpless. I know your parents must be very proud Joshua.
- This is amazing what u do for these animals and 1st comment by the way can I adopt the duck
- You guys are AMAZING!!! TYSM for rescuing poor animals (: ❤️✨???
- Awesome guys….????
And a huge shoutout to the hero of the day for this duck-you did amazing…you have a big heart.thankyou for doing the right thing ,your amazing ?????
- That duck was so Cute thanks for the kid who saved him :DD
- God Bless You Guys I ❤️ You All ? ?
- Really happy more animals were saved good job kid you just saved a life 🙂
- “Told ya’ I’d get you help” – continue doing great things, Joshua!
- “I told ya I’d get you help!”
What a nice kid. Raised by amazing parents 🙂
- I FEEL VERY PROUD OF YOUR WORK…SAFE LIVE THANKS?????
- I love ducks ??
- That kid was super sweet
“Told ya I would get ya help” :3
- This boy said it so nicely! “Told ya I’d get ya help!” That made me smile. He’s so sweet.
- 2:00- OMG WHY DOES HE SOUND LIKE RUSSELL FROM UP. ??
- Joshua is an amazing kid! It just goes to show that a little help goes a long way! WTG Joshua!
- Thank-you Joshua, wish more youth were like you! Hugs for everyone from Canada!
- Well done Joshua, I hope you keep a watch out for those injured animals, they need a good person like you.
- “It’s a bird party” ?
- 2:10 “this one is doing yoga there”
“i HOPE he’s doing yoga”
i laughed and then got worried for a moment there
- Most inspiring part was when the boy said, “I told ya I’d get you help.”
- OMG that is the most adorable duck and such a nice child! What a cute video, well done Hope For Paws, keep up the good work! ❤️????
- Love your videos 1 like =1Rescue ❤❤❤❤❤
- Love this kid we need more kids like Joshua
- “Told ya I’d get you help.” Such a sweet kid.
- Goose in the back: “My leg hurts, too! See, it’s wounded! Got any bread?”
- What a great young man, he has such a future. Thank you Joshua for being compassionate and proactive in finding help. You rock! Of course thanks to Hope for Paws.
- “I told you I’d get you help!” Joshua, coolest kid ever
- I’m sooo early anyways I love you guys I can’t thank you guys enough for your dedication to animals I love you guyss??❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Este canal es de mis favoritos? , amooo alos animalitos y ver que aqui los rescatan de cual quier peligro ?, me llenan el corazón de amooor???
- 4:54 thats how a human being should be. ????
- I saw a cat when I went to walk to my dad’s I wished I had my phone on me to call you to see if you come the cat looked white and black and light browned spotted I try to be very gentle and slow to make it come but it walked off and it was next to a place where I saw a sign say some things and saw a car window broken when I walked in the cat made me worry so much cause I have watched the rescues you have done ;-;
- ” I told you I would get you help!”
- AWWWWWWWW ?
- This video was just sooooooooooooo heartwarming… ??? You guys are awesome! So is Joshua
- Awww that kid melted my heart how sweet ??
We need more kids like him who respect animals ❤️
- “Well.. I hope he is doing yoga!” ? Edit: Thank you so much Hope For Paws for ❤ing this and you are the best people ever.
- Am I the only one who hear at the intro F*** it im just gonna park here
- Joshua I know you’ve read these messages you’re a good human being ❤️
- “I told you I would get you help” SO SO SWEET! BLESS YOU, LITTLE MAN xxx
- Thanks to that kid and hope for paws
- You guys are so amazing and you make my day when you save animals in need. It’s amazing how you inspire these kids to help out all of you
- I love how Hope For Paws save all kinds of animals
- This is honestly the cutest thing!?
- Joshua is a breath of fresh air compared to that one vid where kids were throwing rocks at the dog. ???
- I love that little kid!!!! OMG!!! I cryed when he sad “I told you, I got you help!!!” ????❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
- Amazing work Joshua! We are lucky to have caring people like you in this world.
- Got a lovely mallard couple living in my neighborhood. They’re very cute and friendly.
- I’m late because i was sleeping haha, ?
- My heart! “I told ya I would get you help.” Great job Joshua!
- This darling child just choked me up and made my eyes well with tears <3 AND I'M ONLY AT 2:00!
- It makes my day every time I see that y’all posted.! It makes me so happy. It’s amazing to know we have people like y’all on this world.!❤️
- 4:54 such a sweet moment ??
- Awww I’m so glad this precious duck was rescued ?❤
- That kid is so sweet you guys are truly hero’s you guys saved that dock and it’s just your amazing
- BEST PART is when Joshua says “I told you I’d get you help!” ❤
- What a sweet young man ?
- Well done Joshua! I wish everyone was as kind hearted as you ?
The rich man’s dog gets more in the way of vaccination, medicine and medical care than do the workers upon whom the rich man’s wealth is built.
Spca Dogs – Cool Cat Wallpapers
There are times when even the best manager is like the little boy with the big dog, waiting to see where the dog wants to go so he can take him there.
Sometimes I think being an actor is like being a dog for a director; it’s like they throw a stick, and you want to fetch it and bring it back to them. You want a pat on the head for it.
Doggie Rescue – Little Pink Shelter
I can’t speak American dog very well. There was a lot of improvisation with Uggie – like when I put the dog on the table or sometimes I follow him, sometimes he follows me. I had a lot of treats in my pocket. We worked with Omar Von Muller, the dog trainer. It was very easy because it was a big movie.
Bite us once, shame on the dog; bite us repeatedly, shame on us for allowing it.
Kitten Wallpaper – English Pointer Rescue
I need to be able to be at a gig and just put my bag on the floor and not worry about it being stood on or getting ruined. You want a bag that can go through anything. And a little bit of softness is always lovely. If I don’t have a dog, I can just pet my bag!
I love the dog. She comes for drives with me in the back of my car. Darby is not aggressive or judgmental. She just is. That’s what I love about her. She sits there and watches ‘The Fugitive’ with me.
Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies For Adoption – Free Dachshund Puppies
Years ago, I was performing, and people kept calling out for ‘Puppy Love’ and I just didn’t want to. Then I thought I’d have some fun, so we did this insane heavy metal version of it. The applause was polite.
We have a new puppy and that’s enough! Two babies and three dogs is enough.