It’s interesting. People go to an animal shelter and pick a dog that’s been kicked, beaten, and has lost a leg and an eye, and they’ll take that dog home and give it love and support, but they don’t do that with people.
When I was a kid if I was unhappy, I’d stroke my dog. I was into bringing injured birds into the house, RSPCA activities. And the relationship that you have with animals, you can get that from your children: that unquestioning love and adoration and equal need.
Justice Rehnquist was friendly and unpretentious. He wore scuffed Hush Puppy shoes. That was my first lesson. Clothes do not make the man. The Justice sported long sideburns and Buddy Holly glasses long after they were fashionable. And he wore loud ties that I am confident were never fashionable.
The best thing you can do when you’re not feeling funny is go out and get more stimuli from the world, get out and walk around, read a book, go talk to some birds or a dog and replenish the well, as it were.
I grew up surrounded by two farms and their fields. My earliest memories are of our mongrel dog running around and cows looking in the window while we ate our tea.
People care about my personal life. But really I’m dorky! I drink beer and go to football games. And ya know, sit in my house in a t-shirt on the weekends and play with my dog!
- Thank you Noelle for staying with that dog until Hope For Paws could get there. It’s people like you and Hope For Paws that give hope to this world!
- That’s why I donate every month. Poor baby! So glad she was able to have her leg saved. Bless her. Praying she finds a loving home!
- *THANK YOU NOELLE! THANK YOU DR. PEDRAZA! THANKS TO ELDAD, LORETTA, AND ALL THOSE WHO DONATED*
- I just sorta recused a black lab today! I felt just like a hope for paws rescuer!!! Thanks hope for paws!!!!
- Thanks for saving her ❤️ thanks kind girl /woman Who called and satt and waited with Honey-Pepper ❤️
- Avengers: we are the best heroes in the Earth
This Channel: Hold my paw
- Hats off to the doctor he did an amazing job 🙂
- You guys are angels! I almost cried when I saw Honey Pepper running around after her legs had been broken.
- Awww when you went to move her, she was like “don’t f*cking try it, you see I’m hurt” ? omg I almost cried to see where she was hurt at! ?
- This makes you think..
*”What if they never came?”*
- ? I wish I could save all the dogs in this world
- i was sad at the beginning and then happy in the end
like this if you will help animals even if you get hurt in the process 😀
- Amazing job Dr .Pedrasa for saving her leg…and Hope For Paws for rescuing Honey Pepper ?
- I’m very glad that honey pepper didn’t have to lose her leg
- anyone else watchin dog rescue vids every day? 😛
- Everyone in this video creation was awesome . I will definitely be sending a donation . Many thanks to each and every one who rescued this animal
- I haven’t cried in a long time….until now. Beautiful job, as always, Hope For Paws!
- i’m so dead inside i love all the effort you put into these animals when their hurt!! keep up the amazing work!!
- When peper was in pain bearing her voice amde my heart so melt and something happened that i cant hear the sound of her pain ??but thanks to doctor and you guys Hope for the paws who helped these animals and give them strength to start a new life ??
You should the best youtuber too not the others
- I’m starting an animal rescue channel but I’m pretty young I hope I can help so many animal in the future like you!!
- This rescue was amazing in my opinion to see Honey Pepper go through surgery, and possibly having to amputate her leg, and 2 months later running on 4 paws happy that she was saved by hope for paws!??
- You should try to expand to other areas in the United States because their are deffinately lots of homeless dogs in Pennsylvania
- I’m so happy for this group hope for paws and all others who have helped care for the scared injured animals on our planet earth
- Bless that dog that got hit by a car in still alive if it wasn’t for the man above ???
- Me: Not going to cry at the happy dog end scene.
Also me: Happy tears every time.
- Looks like a corgi X – I love a happy ending. Well done ? to all involved ? percent effort ??✌
- Hope for paws,you are AMAZING.i hope this baby finds owners that treat her well??
- Thank you Eldad & Loretta for all you do! And thank you for letting us be a part of Honey Pepper’s journey. ♥️?
- Ahhh look at her so happy at the end 😀 tysm for the beautiful work you all do ❤️to save these smols
- OMG, what a great recovery!!! Thank you Hope for Paws for saving her. <3
- Ouch, I had to look away in the beginning, her legs dangling made me queasy. Thank goodness the vet was able to save her leg, she is such a doll!
- THANK YOU for all that you are and all that you do. The LOVE shines through! ♥
- I love the sound of Loretta’s laugh.. it is always there, like a blessing ❤
- Hope for paws ur the best I love dogs cat but dogs i love the best but all Animal should be treated good we trust hope for paws
- You guys are AMAZING!! Thanks for making my day by saving these animals!
- Awww, that flying leap when she was coming down the hill❤❤? Yey, another sweet baby saved!
- God you people are AMAZING…and GOD BLESS YOU for all that you do…Please everyone, donate if you can.
- One like?= one prayer for this ?
- It’s sad that things like this happen and a lot of times go unnoticed or ignored. I’m happy Hope For Paws is making an indent in humanity. Thank you for saving these lives ?
- Omg i cry for everything this was so amazing, God bless hope for paws ?
- Women: Diamonds are my best companion!
Men: hold my doggie treats
- 3:55 ? that crying just confirns how sad this is ?
- I watch your video Good job
Love you from India?? god bless you
- This is a half mile from my house and I’m honestly irritated because I can only imagine how many people walked by the poor dog and did nothing.
- Great job guys ?????
God bless you guys ????
Greetings from Neza, México ?♂️
- Omg poor sweetheart ???
What a brave little girl I’m glad she got through it.
What a wonderful rescue team.?
- <——— That looks like my dog except female
- U don’t see this everyday without donations for the channel ?
- Omg it’s amazing that he was able to save BOTH legs!
- You all did your work for this Lil furry! Great job H.F.P and all your donaters who helped make this all possible!! OUTSTANDING ALL OF YOUS!! PAPA GUNN
- God bless the people who care.. Thank you Sooooooooo much ??❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️???
- That’s amazing after seeing that xray I was sure there was no way to save her leg. You found a great vet.
- That is such a sweet girl! How courageous she was to lay and trust in you all! ?
All love from Massachusetts ? ?
- :3 I’m so glad she recovered <3
- 4:55 made my day/tears, thanks for all you do to help
- A beautiful miracle has just happened here, and we can get to be a part of it ????
- Thank you, thank you , thank you for the big smile on my face.
- Look at her go! What a blessing you all are, including that amazing doctor and her rehab fosters!
- Instant tears when she came running down the hill on those little legs ?
- The vets done such a beautiful with Honey, may God bless you all
- Omg, the face on that dog just breaks my heart. Thank you for helping her have a life of wellness. I donate monthly and am proud to help with these rescues.❤️❤️
- Omg her eyes are so cute??❤❤❤❤❤
- First I was sobbing in horror and now I’m sobbing with joy. Thanks for everything you do for these sweet babies!
- Omg when she came running down the hill ?amazing. You just made my day. Thank you.
- Look how innocent the dogs eye looked ???
- If you love hope for paws give it a like
- who else loves the dogs they rescue…..but when they come to the comments it all about that…and then don’t want to say it for some reason
- ?she reminds me of my dog the sadly past away…
- She’s beautiful thank you guys for saving her ❤
- I started crying omg I’m crying right bow I can’t even type
- Thank you for helping this lovely girl. I would love to have her, but I’m watching from England. Bless you all
- Thank you for again reminding me that there is always hope in this world 🙂
- Another amazing rescue. Thank you to the wonderful person who found her and stayed with her❤ HFP you’re the best. Thank you.
- It is wonderful to see her leg saved, such a blessing for a dog. Thank You!!!
- She’s so cute. I hope She find a good forever home. Thank you so much for your work, you are great
- this made me cry ?
- I live there ?? and I didn’t see them
- You guys have amazing staff and doctors and wonderful volunteers (including those who call in about the animals) ❤
- Love and donations can conquer all. My heartfelt admiration !
- It’s so emotional ?
Just seeing them suffer but not anymore!!
Thank you guys for saving her.
You guys are live savers
- Doctor Antonio Pedraza: thanks, and God bless You!!!
- Ahhhh she’s so precious ? amazing work you do!
- Tears come to my eyes knowing the good your team does for these animals. The compassion is real. Thx
- Oh, those EYES!!!! Thank you for saving another life!!!!
- I’m so glad that I give a monthly donation every month, thanks for the great work that you guys do ?
- I always have a smile on my face once they have healed and are happy. Thank you
- She’s gorgeous ?
- Thank heaven there are still angels on earth, GOD BLESS YOU, millions of thanks for existing ?❤?
- You guys are amazing <3
- I just cried. So happy she’s alright. Bless you!
- Those ears! I just want to call her Dobby. So glad she’s safe.
- Thank you for staying with her and thank you Eldad for saving her. ❤
- Thank you so much for saving lil’ Honey-Pepper! When I saw her run down that lovely grass hill at the end, I started crying with tears of happiness from her spectacular recovery! Once again, you guys are my idles and I wanna be like you when I’m older! Thanks to Noelle who stayed with Honey-Pepper while waiting, people like you make these rescues possible. Also big thanks to Doctor Antonio! You are an absolute legend, saving her leg! God bless everyone! Remember to donate, foster, adopt, spay, neuter and more!
Much Love, Chloe from Australia❤️❤️??????❤️❤️
- Thank you HOPE for PAWS. Also young lady who shows love and kindness to Honey Pepper?
- Aww, it’s a MIRACLE ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you to everyone who helped
- I just love her.. What an amazing team of veterinarians and staff!
- These transformations make me sooo happy! God bless you guys! You truly make a difference in this world. Keep up the amazing work!
- Wow… with tears in my eyes what a great feeling watching these great videos? Great Job HOPE FOR PAWS as always?
- Oh wow ? this is amazing, the recovery
- Omg!!!!! Thank you for what you guys do, this story gave me the chills
You have to be very insensitive in order to have a cat, because I think they’re very independent. When they’re kittens, you think they’re going to have a dog temperament in that they’re going to run to the door when you get home, lick you on the face and cuddle with you all the time, but cats are not that way.
Fostering Dogs – Puppies Up For Adoption
I love the dog. She comes for drives with me in the back of my car. Darby is not aggressive or judgmental. She just is. That’s what I love about her. She sits there and watches ‘The Fugitive’ with me.
You know, a dog can snap you out of any kind of bad mood that you’re in faster than you can think of.
Saluki Rescue – Australian Shepherd Puppies For Adoption
I took solace in my relationship with God who, along with my dog, was my best friend growing up.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a hot dog or other convenience foods, as long as they’re balanced with fresh vegetables. It’s hard to ignore 95 percent of the grocery store.
Bernese Mountain Dog Adoption – Cool Animal Wallpapers
For me, being a part of the ASPCA is a great way to tie in my love for animals and my love for New York City. Whether it’s fighting puppy mills or working with the NYPD to prosecute people who abuse animals or breaking up fight rings, it’s an incredible part of my city life.
In many ways, September feels like the busiest time of the year: The kids go back to school, work piles up after the summer’s dog days, and Thanksgiving is suddenly upon us.
Havanese Adoption – Siberian Husky Wallpaper
Since the 1970s, I have asked students if they would first try to save their drowning dog or a drowning stranger. And for 40 years I have received the same results: One third vote for their dog, one third for the stranger, and one third don’t know what they would do.
If you want to open a supermarket chain and put your face all around the globe, selling your baby and your dog, if it makes you happy, who am I to disagree, as the song goes. But it’s not for me. I’ve always tried to keep my integrity and keep my autonomy.