My idea of absolute happiness is to be in bed on a rainy day, with my blankie, my cat, and my dog.
Growing up, my uncle used to always have dogs, and we always had a dog growing up. I couldn’t remember a time when I never had a dog. It was part of the family. So once I actually got old enough, I got a dog in college, then I felt he needed a friend, so I got another dog. They just started adding up from there.
Home is – or should be – a place for companionship, for rearing children and having friends and family over for meals while the dog begs for scraps under the table.
I try to very hard to avoid a situation where I would be eating cat or dog; I’ve managed to gracefully avoid that. It’s hypocritical of me and an arbitrary line, but one that I have managed to avoid crossing.
Personally, I don’t want to own a dog that inspires fear. I choose my dogs carefully, have their temperaments observed and evaluated, train and socialize them day after day. Yet I know any dog can be unpredictable.
We heard about people who went backstage at dog shows with scissors and cut parts of a poodle’s hair off to sabotage the dog.
- He’s going to make a wonderful companion for someone very lucky.
- What a cutie! Only thing that’s missing is Eldad screaming…..”LORETTA! LORETTA NO, STOP!! ok…ok..ok……lorETTAAAAA!!”
- I hate monsters who dump their family members! ? but anyways, he’s soooooo sweet! ❤️
- He looks like Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy
- He’s so loving and sweet ♥️♥️♥️♥️???? how could someone abandon this poor baby
- I love how instead of feeding the dogs normal treats, they feed them burgers lmao?
- I’ve always wanted to adopt from these videos but I know they all get adopted so quickly!
- JoAnn out by herself and racking up extra special hero points!
- Gossamer is the best. He is definitely getting a loving forever home.
- He looked so happy in the rescue vehicle and at the vet. Hopefully he gets the loving home he deserves.
- The only $5 which go out of my pocket and every month I see that I have a smile in my face! Thank you guys 🙂
- Haven’t see Eldad and Loretta for a while now ? Miss them
- Love the way they shaved his hair off??
Beautiful doggo who deserves a beautiful home.
- He looks like a cuddly hyena ??
- Who else clicked this immediatly when they saw it??!!??????
- He’s clearly been YouTubing hope for paws.
- JoAnn: Good boy.
Doggo: She knows my name!!!
- Awww he has a Mohawk down his back! What a lil heart stealer! God bless hope for paws!???
- Who dumps such a sweet dog?
- Gossamer looks soo happy and appreciated..Thanks for saving another ?
- 1:45 in his eyes: “I think I love you…” 😀
- lady: Sit!
me: YES GOOD JOB GOOD BOY
- Someone is going to get a
- Can you please stop blend these onion chops to your videos? ??
- There is no greater joy in these world then dogs TREET THEM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!
- He’s so freakin cute I love him
- 3:23 I love the copying they were doing!?
- This particular grooming style…why? Great vid, really awful haircut lol.
- Love his little mohawk – What a cutie! So glad he is safe now.
- Keep doing this I love and I love u guys too I have a puppy called ace he’s amazing
- Somehow I think when they call him Gossamer, he hears Homer ?
- OMG! I GOTTA SAY IT AGAIN! I LOVE HIM! HE’S THE BEST! JUST MAKES ME SMILE! I’VE HAD TO WATCH THIS VIDEO OVER AND OVER. GREAT JOB, GUYS! 4 REAL!
- Bless your hearts! As soon as you put the leash on him you can see with eyes light up with joy❤️
- “To adopt _______, please visit: _____” always is sad because it sometimes means means they haven’t been adopted yet. ?
- *Animals are the most noblest creatures on EARTH….*
Who Agrees ?
PS: I donate all proceeds from my food channel to animal shelters, did U done your part too!
- I can’t watch anymore of this and I was only 30 seconds in ????????????
- who’d abandon dis sweetie?! he’s so precious, such a cinnamon roll! i hope he finds a loving home!
oh, n such a unique name ^-^ Gossamer~
- This makes my heart so happy!! I love it when dogs find families and r reascued
- He’s so cute i hope he find a good forever home <3 thank you so much for saving animals
- All my respect and affection is with you … and with all the animals of the world … thank you from your Roman friend
- “Can I lucky leash you ?” ❤️?
- He could’ve also been named “Socks”! 🙂 Adorable! May you find a loving furever home!
- He’s so cute and sweet ☺️???
- He’s really fond of you and obviously very grateful for all the love and care ❤?
- I’ll keep saying it again I love you guys for doing amazing deeds to the amazing animals ?✨ bless ya!
- I hope u find a good home for him he is so precious
- He is so so sooo beautiful and joyfull omg i love him ❤ i wish i can adopt him ☹?
- I love that you put so much effort into finding animals??
- He’s such an aborable little dork??? I love him
- He’s adorable, I’m so happy u got him and I know he will find a forever home soon.
- He’s so handsome!!!! An adorable scruffy doggy!!!
- Love his awesome new haircut. I hope he found a great home.
- How cute thier cut of this hondsome boy its like a MOHOK CUT I THINK?? thank u for saving this kind lil pup cute of his/her eyes ? love u?
- Bless these people, what a beautiful dog in the beginning and after towards end of video!❤??
- Love his haircut, he is styling:)!
- He’s so cute! Thank You so much for helping these poor dogs.
- This video proves Humanity is well and truly alive, well done everyone
at Hope for Paws.
- Ooo, I love the hyena mane you left him with!!
- Hes a cutie for sure. God bless you HFP.
- He’s a friendly boy, he’d be a joy to look after, lovely dog ?
- These videos makes me wanna bring a cheeseburger home for my dog and hold him tight??
- He’ll find a home quickly. ??
- ❤❤THANK YOU SO MUCH, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, FOR ALL THAT YOU ALL DO!!!❤❤
- Who is this girl ? I love her ❤️?
- He’s so precious. Thank you so much for all you do.
- Is he ever cute. Love you. God bless you all. ❤?❤
- He’s slaying that mohawk! lol
- Handsome ruffian, that new haircut looks great Gossamer
- My goodness you just have to love this doggo <3
- Poor little Puppy.
Tail wagging just a little scared . I love how they give them a Yummy burger for a first treat. ❤️
- He’s such a sweetie boy ♥
- What a Sweet Boy❤️ I hope he’s Blessed with an Amazing Life & Furever Home! Hugs and kisses to him,
Piper & Singer My “Fur” Baby!
- He’s so cute and apparently very smart! I love his white socks 🙂
- He’s so cute, funny and full of love to give!
- What a transformation into a very happy Gossamer!
“Cutey” and “handsome boy”..when he was all scruffy! So funny! ????
- Sentence of the year: do you want more cheeseburger?
- We Need More People Like You.
- I love happy endings! They make me so happy!
- I just love a happy ending ❤️❤️?
- Gossamor looked so happy after being saved??
- Whenever I loose faith in humanity I watch this channel, there are still some pretty awesome people out there ?
- He looks so happy thanks for saving dogs that need help
- I’m in love with this dog I hope he will be the best life ever
- He is so cute ❤️ I hope he find a nice home.
- The Mohawk is everything! Love this sweet baby ??
- I’ve seen every single video on this channel. This is also a great video! The music and the love really made me smile! Nice job JoAnn!
- He won’t last 5 minutes & he’ll be adopted
- What a cute doggie ?
Wish I could rescue all of them ???❤️❤️
- 1:06 ? Oh my gosh! I have such a tendency to get misty when his tail starts to wag.
- His face ?
He is soooooooooo cute.
- I like that Mohawk! Sweet spirited pooch. Thanks for saving him!
- These guys deserve a reward for helping amazing dogs like that
- I tweeted about hon so i hope someone adopts him!! Hes just the perfect dog??
- Aaaaaw, what a su-per-cute-dog! ?
- With that mohawk you should call him Mr T
- Watching how much energy that dog has then looking over at my dog on the couch in a deep sleep
- And finally someone called a rescuers to help him?
- Love the name, that’s really cute!!
- Aww, he’s such a sweet boy! I hope he finds his forever home soon.
- What a good dog, thank you for saving his life ❤️
Training a dog, to me, is on a par with learning to dance with my wife or teaching my son to ski. These are fun things we do together. If anyone even talks about dominating the dog or hurting him or fighting him or punishing him, don’t go there.
Maltese Rescue – Aggressive Dog Rescue Groups Near Me
I once did a film in which I was being chased by wolves. I had a scene where the Alpha of the pack leapt on the hood of my car and stared me down through the windshield. I will never forget staring into those eyes; this wasn’t a dog – not even a tough, bad-ass dog – no, this was a wolf.
At twenty a man is a peacock, at thirty a lion, at forty a camel, at fifty a serpent, at sixty a dog, at seventy an ape, at eighty a nothing at all.
Teacup Maltese Rescue – Tiger Images Hd
I’m cool with the way I look, I’m not an ugly dog, but I don’t see myself as a stud or anything.
You may lose your wife, you may lose your dog, your mother may hate you. None of those things matter. What matters is that you achieve success and become free. Then you can do whatever you like.
Cheetah Print Wallpaper – Flat Coated Retriever Rescue
First there was racism. Then liberals created institutional racism and coded racism. You can only hear it with a dog whistle.
At the end of the Depression, people were perhaps looking for something to cheer themselves up. They fell in love with a dog and a little girl. It won’t happen again.
Snow Rescue Dogs – Tibetan Mastiff Rescue
Everyone thinks that I have an Instagram account for my dog, but I did not make that. It’s a fan!
I don’t feel like a dream girl, but I think it’s really nice. I guess a part of me wishes I got that sort of attention in my real life. Because in my real life, I’m this weird, dorky girl who just hangs out with her dog.