My dad showed me a football and would throw it up and have my dog – a German Shepherd – chase me around when I went after the ball. I caught it because I was scared of that dog. The next year, my dad talked to the commissioner of a local league and convinced him to let me play as a first grader with third graders.
If you don’t own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life.
The relationships I’ve had with animals are often some of the most profound. That’s why you cry when a dog dies in a movie. The connection is so deep and so profound, and it isn’t cluttered by humanity.
The cat is classic whilst the dog is Gothic – nowhere in the animal world can we discover such really Hellenic perfection of form, with anatomy adapted to function, as in the felidae.
I often think my boyfriend is going to leave me just from seeing how I talk to the dog. But you know, when you are talking to your dog, you are accessing this softer side of you. Everything else melts away.
Spay or neuter your dog or cat so our shelters don’t fill at inexorable rates.
- The security guard was a miserable git for sure.
- I’m an ex-cop and in my opinion, security was wrong. They weren’t “just doing their job.” Their job is to think, not just robotically (and rudely) enforce parking regulations. Public safety is their paramount duty and a stray dog running loose on campus that may be sick, diseased or dangerous and could bite students/staff, or infest buildings with fleas/ticks poses the imminent public safety concern. In the big picture, if any of that happens, the university/college will surely be sued. Allowing Eldad to stay for 20 minutes and remove the animal is the most reasonable course of action from a liability standpoint (which is all school administrators seem to understand). It’s far preferable to chasing the rescuers away, calling animal control, and then babysitting the dog for the next 3 hours until they arrive. If, instead, security chases the dog away and it returns later and harms someone, they’ll still get fired and the school will get sued.
- “Sir, I understand you’re trying to save that dog, but I cannot allow you to park here. Please remove your car.”
Whatever happened to people having class and being respectful? :/
- I have been doing security for 28 years and have never said anything like that to anyone. 22 of those years in healthcare where parking is always an issue. I would let any animal rescue park where ever they wanted until the animals is safe. I have found animals and taken them inside until the owner has picked them up. I would hope that management wouldn’t mind, but then again it doesn’t matter to me as long as the animal is safe.
- Security Asshole Alert:
What possible harm could have come from allowing Eldad to park his car
there until rescue was complete?
A life or death situation takes precedence over whether he has “the right” to park there.
What kind of morons do security firms hire?
- What an ignorant security cop. He should be reported! Maxwell is the perfect name for him. I love his black head! So sweet. I hope he finds his forever family soon!
- “Okay, but you still can’t park there, Doesn’t make you above the law– Move it.”
He didn’t even listen to him at all, just was extremely rude. I get he has a job to do, but that doesn’t make it right to give that attitude to someone, especially since Eldad wasn’t being rude or refusing to move. The security guard shouldn’t have been so rude to him.
On the better side, You guys have made another amazing rescue!! ^^. You managed to keep calm and not give any signals of frustration to Maxwell that would make it harder to save him, even after how the security guard acted towards you. Amazing Work!!
- The car being parked on the sidewalk wasn’t hurting anyone. Security guard needs to get off his power trip and ask how he could help. The dog ran cause security guard gave him bad vibes. Anyway, Hope for Paws, you all are amazing people. Thank you for taking care of all animals no matter what. ?☮️
- Wow…security guard, yes ok doing his job, but you seriously don’t have to be a wanker about it…..did Eldad say or expect he was above the law? No….ffs, he wasn’t hitching a tent and he was out of the way (courtesy mate, get bloody used to it)….on a good note, thank you to the student who stayed with puppers and thank you once again to the HFP team and rescues, without all this….there’d never be happy endings xoxox
- Those security guards weren’t very nice…
- I love how these pups drop their guard once they are safe and know they can relax and not have to be on survival mode.
That security guy was so rude, makes me so mad. I’m not saying he had to let them leave the car there but what’s with the attitude and dictating “Move the car”, no please, nothing. Anyhow, I’m sure the comment section is fuming over this too. I’m just happy the rescue was successful. Thank you Hope For Paws <3
- If you were a paramedic parking to tend to a student or staff member there would have been no issue with you parking where you did, Why is animal rescue any different?! You were trying to save a life, I don’t get how that power tripping security guard could be so rude, If nothing else offer up a time limit, give 30 minutes and if you have not been successful then you need to move the car. Have some compassion dude, The staff at Hope for paws are extraordinary human beings who would stop at nothing to help you if your beloved pet was in danger!!!?
Max is a lucky boy to have crossed paths with you Eldad, Thank you for being so selfless and downright wonderful!!❤❤
- A BIG BOOOOOO to the security guard!!! I could see him asking you to move if another vehicle needed to get in BUT considering why you were parked there, he could have let you stay until you got Maxwell! I’m sure his boss would have understood. Maxwell is gorgeous and so loving..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Thank you again for saving mans best friend the world can’t thank you enough
- Doesn’t make u above the law? What a dique!
- I always find it awesome of how all the dogs just stand there for them to be washed and my dog is like the spawn of satan when i try to wash him
- We just rescued another kitten, it was in our garage. It is currently on our porch, it’s so lovey, but it tries to escape it’s crate when I give it food. More updates tomorrow, send prayers. <3
- Maxwell looks like a Portuguese Water Dog. Registered pups cost more than $2,000.
Regardless, all these rescues are priceless. Hope that security guy gets shingles.
- You guys make the dog’s life better
That’s why i love your channel because you save a dog life
- How rude and inhuman to come snap at you that you aren’t above the law when you’re trying to rescue a dog that might have taken 5 or 10 minutes. I bet a buck that guy breaks the law speeding or using his security status for his benefit. People have lost their hearts and humanity to all the STUPID and unjust laws as well as being PROGRAMMED?.
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!???
- The security guard was so mean he is having a life and I hate how he was talking to him I feel bad for him
Like if you agree
- you guys are awesome! Thank you again for saving all the homeless animals.
- “It doesn’t make you above the law”? He’s mad because he’s campus security instead of a real cop. Probably takes joy in nitpicking the children.
- Why would that officer just rudley make him move the car he was just doing his job geez you greedy stubborn person
- He’s so cuuuuute. ??? God bless Hope for Paws. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
- Every time that gentle snare goes on, or the lucky leash, or the trap snaps shut I literally pump my fist!! Eldad and @hopeforpaws rescuers, you’re amazing!
- You guys are amazing ! Im am happy the dog will be ok now ❤?
- That security guard was just mad that Eldad’s job is way cooler than his
- That security guard was an a grade a hole the way he spoke to you! I’m glad you saved Maxwell ???
- Good luck with the beautiful Maxwell! He deserves a loving family, a life full of happiness and love and a home forever! Thank you Hope for paws to be there for animals in need!
- Security guard needs a smack in the mouth! Good job he never met me.
- Yes, thank you for showing and airing what a miserable man the “campus security guard” was…”that doesn’t make you above the law”…lol! Guess what guy?! You’re “campus security”, not the law. I can’t get enough of your rescue videos Hope For Paws, I have 2 rescue dogs and I am their forever home (one the past 10+ years, the other 1+ years). Nothing more rewarding than giving a dog the life they deserve. Much love Hope For Paws!!
- that security officer sounds like his mom doesn’t love him lol
- That’s why people dislike them…. your doing a good thing and your car wasn’t hurting anything…wat a deuche bag
- My take on the pathetic security guard. One in twenty-five is a sociopath totally lacking inscruples, compassion or conscience. They find a myriad of ways to make it difficult for other, either humans or animals. Thank you once again for saving that beautiful fluff.
- Oh my gosh, I fell in love with his eyes when he was having a bath ?
- He is so cute I hope hey gets adopted?????????
- I hope someone from this school sees this and educates mr security that yes he is above the law on this rescue. What a douchenugget.
- What a handsome boy Maxwell is. Thank you Hope For Paws staff for rescuing him, vet hospital staff for feeding Maxwell and giving him TLC, and LA Animal Rescue for ensuring that he gets adopted. You’re all amazing folks. Hope Maxwell gets adopted into a great Forever Home. By the way. That security guard was a prick. He could have given you guys an exception while you were trying to do the rescue but oh well 🙂
- Oh my gosh I love this video! That is an awesome dog…not that they all aren’t awesome! Well I loved it except for that security guard. He needs to sit down and watch your videos. I should’ve given him a business card. Wish I could kind out who he is and set him straight, by telling him to watch….I know it only took a couple for me to be in tears and hooked. You guys are awesome!
- 5:37 Oh man, I wanted to go after that squeaky toy too!
- He cleaned up so beautifully! I thought he was actually grey. I love how playful he was when he knew he was safe.
- That campus security guy was so rude.
- Aww, he’s so playful and happy :), that security guards needs to chill the hell out!!
- Wow, he’s precious and friendly.
We must save the animals.
- Who else wants to adopt everydog they rescue
- Good boy ? he was so chill after getting into the cage :3
- the security guard was rude as hell
- I love watching these videos because my friend and I are going to open a vet office/dog rescue and lime to get tips on walhat to do by watching them
- What a Beautiful Boy!! ♥♥♥ I hope he gets the Best Home Ever!!! I’m happy to be a monthly contributor. Greetings and Thank You from New Jersey! ♥♥
- O my, I fell in love with maxwell! He’s like a great cuddly teddy bear!?
- I’m in love with him
- So sorry you had to deal with that security guy, what a jerk and obviously is not an animal lover. But so glad you were able to rescue Maxwell, he’s beautiful! Thank you so much for the kind and loving work you do to save so many beautiful souls.
- Y’all always got me crying ?
- The dog is SOOOO CUTE so good you name him Maxwell
The security was being a boss and rude
- Compassion vs Rudeness
Thank God compassion won because pup got rescued!❤
- can’t see his eyes anywhere 🙂
- That security guard has a small amount of power and he loves every bit of it. What an ass.
- You’re a amazing
- The shot at the end of them both playing just made me so happy
- I love how you show the playful silly hyper side after the pups are all safe clean and happy! I watch the scary sad painful stuff hoping I get to see that at the end…. <3
- Those eyes! What a sweet soul ?
- Omg those campus security were so rude!
- WHAT A PERFECT PUP OMG
- He looks like a Shagie to me I would name him Shagie,but hey is just an opinion,sorry.
- Hes absolutely adorable ?
- I wish I lived near you guys 🙁 I would love to adopt him ?
- Back in the distant past I was a security officer, there’s no way I would have behaved like that. In fact I’d have barricaded an area off for them to park. I was known as a real softy though :))
- He’s just a nose poking out of a mass of hair. LOL ??
- Awwww he so cute n fuzzy lol
- Awe such a beautiful flopsy mopsy ❤️
- He is a sweetie great job <3
- I want to slap that campus security so bad
- That security guard upset me so much that I just donated $5. It’s on an interest free credit card, so whoop, whoop! ??
- OMG he’s so freaking cute!!
- I love you hope for paws
- The security guard was obviously bullied at school and now likes to hide behind his over sized uniform so he can ACT tough and try to bully other people, the only problem is he just comes across as a sad, rude, and rather pathetic little man.!! and I would put money on it that most people laugh at him behind his back. Sorry for the rant but these jobs worth’s make my blood boil, Keep up the great work guys, you’re amazing.!
- The ticket man was rude and blunt. What about just saying, “I understand, but please go ahead and Park properly” instead of “It doesn’t make you above the law”. Of course he knew that.
- Omg what lovely dog ❤️❤️❤️ I pray that he gets a forever home soon ??????
- Thanks for saving Maxwell he is Beautiful!! Prayers that he finds his forever home!!???
- Hoho How I wish Maxwell can go here in the Philippines. He’s adorable. ❤️
- Can’t believe that security guard… no heart at all!! Love your work, and the wonderful things you accomplish, namely saving dogs!! Thank you so much!!
- Idiot security guard watches too many Steven Seagal movies.
- I love this guy !
- Sir can you move your car away from our safe space? ??
- Geez, that security guard is a jerk!! Glad Maxwell is saved!♥
- Ive been watching hope for paws for two years bless you guys
- Wow that security guard was super rude. Who spit in his coffee? There’s a much nicer way to ask someone to move
- Eldad, watching you play with Maxwell is so joyful to watch. You have such a gift, thank you for being you.
- Im so glad to see that you exceeded your donation goal, I would love to donate but unfortunately Im pretty broke haha… best of luck for the future, I love what your doing and love you guys, thank you.
- I just can’t have enough of these videos, at first I cry ? then magic happens thanks to HOPE FOR PAWS❤️?
- What a handsome fella ❤️❤️
- He’s beautiful!!
- Beatiful dog!!! I hope someone give him a home
- Maxwell looks like the dog from The Labyrinth.
You are all such good souls. Thanks for saving our fellow earth species ?
- Your such a savior.. hope Im capable of adopting hahahahh …??
- Omg Campus Security, way to have a heart. So pathetic and disappointing.
Thank you Hope for Paws for saving this little helpless animal – you are so amazing! Love you guys!!! Xoxoxo ???
- Oh god he’s soooooo cute!! ??
- Wow you guys. There was a big personality hiding in there! ?
- Edgar – it seems in Your last life You have been a dog! They all love You! 😉
I have removed the spleen from a dog, from cats, and rabbits. In all cases, the animals survived the operation and did not appear to be in the least affected by the absence of the organ.
Nyan Cat Wallpaper – Gif Wallpaper Hd
It’s hard to boo a puppy. You can’t boo a handful of puppies.
I love dogs, but dogs, you have to be in the country with dogs. I cannot walk a dog on the street.
Golden Retriever Rescue Near Me – Labrador Puppies For Adoption
Millions of animals are euthanized every year because shelters can’t find homes for them. Buying animals from pet stores also tends to support puppy and cat mills, many of which have deplorable conditions for animals, which shouldn’t be tolerated.
We just got a tour bus. I didn’t know tour buses could be this nice. It’s just me, Brian Haner the guitar guy, the tour manager and a writer. We laugh ourselves silly. Apparently we’re going to have a road dog, a miniature pincher. It’s the smallest they’ve ever seen. How masculine am I going to look, working with dolls and a miniature dog?
Neapolitan Mastiff Rescue – Bark Animal Rescue
Reality TV – I’m not trying to dog it, everybody has their own thing, you know – but I didn’t see it for me.
If they’re acting like a dog, sometimes you’re forced to treat people like dogs.
Small Dog Breeds For Adoption – Great Dane Puppies Near Me
I know this sounds generic, but I’m so happy to be home with my husband, my family, and my dog.
People didn’t want to accept that I was injured. I played on a bad knee, a really bad knee, for a long time. I actually put team before me and played when I was hurt, but people still would dog me.