The human imagination… has great difficulty in living strictly within the confines of a materialist practice or philosophy. It dreams, like a dog in its basket, of hares in the open.
My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can’t decide whether to ruin our carpet or ruin our lives.
Now, with Annie gone, I’m looking for a new dog. I have a lot of duck hunting planned, and I can’t imagine doing it without a dog. I’m 84, so I won’t get a puppy.
I still play hockey every now and then, and I still golf. But my biggest exercise is walking my big dog in the park every day.
A roast is like a get-together where people come down and talk about you and dog you out, the way you came up, the knucklehead things that you did, stuff like that.
I used to have seven dogs; now I have a more manageable four. I was in Cornwall, and one dog got swept away downstream, so my cousin dived in to get it, then her dog dived in. So I jumped in to rescue hers. Those dogs are my calm. That’s how I cope with the business – I get the sanity on my woodland dog walks, being a tomboy.
Watch Featured Videos
- People need to understand that domestic bunnies and wild bunnies are not the same. They can’t survive in the wild. Then again some people release their dogs and cats too…
- Aww he would never have made it too long out on his own. Why do people think it’s ok to just toss them out to fend for themselves.
- He is so beautiful. I think domestic Bunnies are really some of the sweetest animals out there.
- Wow I just made up this thing and then I saw this video
(>? this is Mr bunny he has no carrets 1 like=1 carret to feed him
- I will click off of almost any other video when a new Hope for Paws video is posted. ❤
- awwww hes such a cutieee
- Come on we can do it!!!!! Just a few thousand to go!
- Wow you’re really getting closer to your goal!
- As someone who owns 4 rabbits- Thank you!
Update: 5 rabbits. I now own 5 🙂
- I hate how people assume that domestic rabbits can survive in the wild, so they just abandon their bunny outside instead of taking it to a rescue center. Thanks for helping that beautiful bunny!! ❤️?
- Jesus it’s so impressive how Loretta just grabbed him
- WHAT monster abandoned this angel! Amazing rescue, heroes! AS always! THIS ONE has my heart pounding! I lost my Charlie..My loving and wonderful Holland Lop, at 8 and 1/2 years old to illness that occured in his last months and was no longer treatable. HEART WRENCHING and 4 Years later…IT STILL IS! This bunny looked so much like my Charlie who we rescued from 3 BUNNIES RESCUE Shelter in Connecticut, USA! What a wonderful journey we had together! God Bless you. God Bless adorable and loving Mr.Bones!! A Forever home with all the loving care and devotion for this little BOY! What an angel! TYSM!
- I really love what you do and when I’m old enough I want to help save animals too ?
- It was a grave situation.
- Hope for paws I might be calling u to because there’s a lot of stray cats and dogs here I found and abused Dashhound limping on my front lawn and I felt bad I was trying to keep him on my lawn so u guys could come I was going to call u guys but he ran away and he was limping and I felt bad but I’m just 11 so there’s really nothing I can do sadly ?
- Hes such a pretty bunny ?
- when it come to helping & loving animals ✨.. you guys are the business ?
- Can i adopt Loreta pls? 🙂
- These people are literal saints. God bless there hearts.
- Who else love bunnies ?Meeeeee!?????????
- I like how he seems to feel secure and comfortable in Loretta’s lap. It’s so cruel to leave these domesticated pets to fend for themselves after being used to living in homes.
- i love helping animals and i love your vids keep up with the hard work
- The rabitt is soo cute!!
- Aweee he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeee!!! I was like I WANT HIMMMM
- Thanks for giving animals another chance to live god bless you all ❤ ?
- I LOVE BUNNIES!! ????
- I’m glad you guys have been able to post more videos lately!
- I appreciate the work you do to save many different animals.
- Eu amo comelhos ilove bannys cutes fofos
- I want this Bunny but I have a Bunny so… ????
- Aww he’s so cute thank you do what you do I’m gonna go donate rn ?
- I love how he was like HOLY SHI WHATS GOING O- ooooh this feels nice
- Why are people so cruel to animals. They have a life to they have feelings too. Who would ever do such a thing to a adorable bunny! If your not gonna care for a animal then don’t get one! It makes me so mad! I’m so happy that they helped the bunny and saved its life ❤️
- I absolutely love how you’s save animals that just amazing I love animals my self xx ur so nice
- 4:27 is so cute because the reflection of a rainbow is on him?
- This made my day as it’s my birthday today and I tired 13 and bunnys are my favourite animals and I just love you guys and how you help animals in need ??
- Awwww he’s so cute
I wish i could adopt him but i’m too far away ???
- Wow!This is one awesome rescue & Mr.Bones is fortunate to be rescued by you guys…He will get his second chance & i had made my donations to your team..Good job!!???
- I love you guys how you save so much pets and even when the are dead ?? But keep doing the good work because I love u guys when you save animals keep doing more and more
- He’s so cute!!! Love how you help different types of animals ?
- Mr bones is really cute
- With that face, he belongs in “Alice in Wonderland “. He is so cute.
- This is so heartbreaking ?
Thank you for saving him ?
- Haha… that bunny was in a “what’s up, doc?” mood when got into the cage.
- Mr. Bones has sectoral heterochromia. That’s one rare rabbit. One in a million.
I love heterochromia.
- Dang, your cemeteries are huge!
- The more cruelty to animals that I see, the more I think that the planet isn’t simply overloaded because there are 7.5 billion people; it’s overloaded with NASTY people.Thank goodness there are good people who rescue the victims of the nasty people.
- Poor baby must’ve been so scared! He such a cute bunny, thanks for giving him another chance of life!
- Mr. Bones is so cute! I can’t imagine how scary it must be being out there all alone when that’s not what he’s used to. So glad he’s safe now 🙂
- I would LOVE to be the new zeland version of hope for paws when I grow up 😀
- I love bunnys there one of my favorite animal ?
- if u think the rabbits cute like ?
- It hurts it hurts so much my heart he’s super cuteeee <3
- Aww he so cute ❤️❤️
- You’re so close to reaching your donation goal!
- Thank you Hope For Paws for saving him, y’all are life savers!!!
- Who click very fast when they saw this?
- I love the bunny rescues so much and it hurts my heart to think that they would be abandoned like that
- Mr Bones is the cutest bunny I’ve ever seen! Hope you get adopted!❤❤❤❤??
- I’m gonna look into adopting this cutie <3 I have a place in my heart for bunnies and this one is adorable
- I almost cried he is so cute. Thank you for rescuing this innocent bean <3
- You guys are so thoughtful to these animals ?✨☺️?
- He’s sooo beautiful and cute I wish I hade one
- This is amazing I would love to adopt him but I have three bunnies already :3
- God it made me so nervous when you were trying to catch him since I know bunnies can get really spooked easily and potentially have a heart attack. So glad he’s safe now though <3
- I would love two adopt him but I’m all the way in Chicago:(
- PLEASE DONATE!
- Aww he is a sweet bunny why would someone abandoned him ?
- I love rabbits so much…. you guys just made my day!!! ??? this is amazing…. GOD PLEASE BLESS THERE WONDERFUL SOULS!!!! ????
- Thank you so much for helping these lives. I have a question: Do you ever rescue guinea pigs? 🙂
- Thank you sooo much like always!!!! I’m sooo thankful!!!!!!!!!!!!
- i love bunny so much he is sososoos cute i love him so much ??❤??????????????
- How are you going to catch a rabbit remember he beat the tortoise ?
- I miss Jordan where is he I want to see him ??
- I love bunnys I’m gonna get one when I’m older
- Awww that is so cute and sad i love how yall save animals
- Love this rescue ?
And the name “Mr bones” is so great?
- Aww! This is so cute!! This is why i am subed to u!!
- Aww he’s so cute❤️ Well done guys ??
- Oh my god he is beautiful and i wish i had the room for him ?my male bunny may not appreciate it though ?
- o my gosh I adopted him ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ he is called Mr bones still x??
- I love animals and have inspired me to be more involved
- I need to cuddle this!
- I love the rainbow in him at the end
- When I was very young my parents released our pet bunnies into the woods while we were at school… I’m so happy this bunny had someone to rescue him!!! NEVER release any pet into the wild, including bunnies, turtles, & snakes! So sad!
- I love that they save dog’s cat’s and bunny’s, love you guys.
- Aww he’s so pretty! I would like to adopt him so he can have a brother to play with
- I’m so glad this little guy is safe<3My rabbit, Inki, was abandoned in the woods behind our house about a month after easter. It took almost two weeks before someone was able to catch her, and I’m so happy that she’s now safe and loved.
- This is so awesome ? i really hope he finds a good home because he/she is so sweet and pretty??
- Wow AWSOME rescue (as if none of them are)
- I appreciate all the hard work that you do to save all of these different animals your amazing . He’s such a cute rabbit!
- I just plain love this chanel
- I wish we had people like this all over the world
- Awe ? I love bunnies. ?
- I love how u guys also rescue rabbits which really makes me happy
- You are the best people ever!?
- You’re so right Eldad when you said,” How Cool”. I hope the bunny gets a great home after living in that dirt hole. Sweet rescue, thank you for loving the animals.
- Aww. He looks so much like the bunny I had in my childhood. I wish I could adopt him. But I live on the other side of the globe.
- Oh his gorgeous! Reminds me of my little bun ?❤️
- What a truly amazing bunny. Happy trails Mr Bones. ❤
A hungry dog hunts best. A hungrier dog hunts even better.
Hope Animal Rescue – Animal Rescue Near Me
The first year I was on the show, it took an interviewer about 45 minutes to get it out of me that I even had a dog, and even then I wouldn’t tell him the dog’s name.
Logistically, moving from Miami and New Orleans all the way to Seattle isn’t the easiest thing. Really, for my dog, she was kind of the biggest hurdle to get here.
New Albany Animal Shelter – Animal Rescue Near Me
There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ’cause I’m too content being by myself.
Does not the gratitude of the dog put to shame any man who is ungrateful to his benefactors?
Snooty Giggles Dog Rescue – Cute Puppy Backgrounds
Watching a company develop is like watching a puppy grow. When you can watch something grow that you created – it’s really an amazing feeling.
I go out to the kitchen to feed the dog, but that’s about as much cooking as I do.
Teacup Yorkie For Adoption – Pound Puppy Rescue
Yes, it will go through the disciplines that all puppies go through including house training and puppy walking, then at twelve month old it the training becomes a lot more rigorous which has to be done carefully otherwise you are in danger of stressing the dog.
My friend created an iPhone app that locates Vienna Beef products across the country. Personally, I came hardwired with an internal GPS that instinctively points me toward coffee shops, cupcake stores and the perfect Chicago-style dog, so I find this technology redundant.