When there’s something I need to focus on, I’m like a dog with a bone.
When I was growing up, I never really ate vegetables. I was just a hot dog, hamburger, French fry person like most kids.
I’m a dog person, I’ve had dogs all my life. But you see, it’s not really a dog. It’s more like a little robot. It’s an actor. It displays no emotion whatsoever. I swear that dog doesn’t know any of us even though we’ve done five seasons of Frasier.
My dream pet? I like a couple of them, man: monkey, I love dogs. See, tigers, I don’t know – I can’t be playing with something like that. A monkey, I can handle it. A dog, yeah; I would get a monkey.
For the most part, I hang out in my back yard with my dog, but there’s no paparazzi trying to check that out.
Everybody should have a shelter dog. It’s good for the soul.
- Hanako means child of flower in Japan. lovely name.
- im going through a rough time right now and i love animals with all my heart and these videos are genuinely helping me feel better, thank you so much.
- “you don’t live here anymore, you’ll live on a couch, in a bed” my heart just exploded with so much love and happiness towards these rescue missions
- Awwww! Loreta is such a dog whisperer!!!! God bless Luna’s new parents and all of you guys!!!!!
- When will people understand that street dogs did not choose that destination, but are the product of irresponsible people. Thank you so much, regards from México city!
- Who else clicked this Video immediatly when they saw it?!!!????
- who else watches these video occasional to restore faith in humanity?
- I donate 40% of my check today. Thank you for saving these. Babys
- The legal owner’s story sounds very fishy… I think he/she didn’t want Hanko and dumped him
- She run
Hope for paws give her care
- So the ‘owner’ adopted 2 dogs to give them away to strangers…
- You Guys are Sooo AMAZING!!!?… Your Rescues Always make me feel Warm and Fuzzy Inside!!!?????? PS… Sooo Sorry to hear about your Sweet Baby Loretta?My Deepest Sympathy?… I know she was Truly Blessed to have you as her Mom!!!????
- This is my version of netflix and chill. but includes a lot of tears. : ‘D
- It’s so awesome how fast they relax and start enjoying life again. Love these rescue!
- “This was one of my fastest snappies ever…” Eldad’s a ninja…
- Sorry to hear about Hanako Loreta… He will rest in heaven now and watch you rescue more dogs! Hanako is proud of you saving his friends <3
- These rescues brighten my day whenever I’m feeling a little down, you guys are truly doing God’s work much love and respect from Philly!?
- You’re really skilled with that lasoo thingy. Good job.
- Hanako was like
“Oh you could’ve just said you had treats!!” ?
I just can’t stop feeling bad for these animals just being abandoned or neglected.
Glad there are groups like Hope for Paws, great job you guys.
- Love seeing these rescues by you folks, which is why I donate monthly.
- boy, Eldad she was really keeping an eye on you! Lol.. I always catch myself making kissy noises at the screen during your rescues. Lol.. Luna definitely deserves this happy ending! you guys make my heart full! Thank you!
- Aww ?. Loretta loves her so so much.
“Can I keep you?” ????
- God be with you and your loved ones, amen.
- i am so happy that you guys save homeless animals it always makes my day to see someone caring and loving homeless animals
sometimes i have a small tear of happiness roll down my face after watching you save these beautiful loving creatures that should have a place to call home and people to love
you guys are awesome!
- Not all heros wear capes God bless you hope for paws
Edit: Thanks for all the likes I didn’t expect to get 402 likes! You guys are awesome ??
- That´s a beautiful dog with a very nice and cute face !!!!! ++ GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1*+*
- Hope For Paws never ceases to amaze me with their rescues.
They’re in my prayers, and on my Bucket List ❤️
Than you, HFP, for ALL you do for ALL animals.
Coco Hanako is running with the angels. You’ll see each other again ❤️
- Omg you guys are amazing she’s one beautiful dog who needed a second chance❤❤
- Guys…I just wanted to Thank You! I Admire and adore You for giving your life energy to save them all. You never give up, You are gentle and patient. You are giving all those souls chance for better life and I would burn the universe just to have more a more people like You in this world. Thank You for your big hearts. You are angelic saviours
- I liked this before even watching it because I know that this is gonna be awesome
Edit: omg how did I just get 50 likes in 30mins!? Thank you so much
Edit 2: omg I got 214 likes in 4 hours! Thank you all I never got so many likes in my life!
- such a lovely dog???????god bless you guys for rescuing her
- What happened to the actual owners
- Thank You for all Your effort guys!!!!
Luna is one of the most beautiful beeings you ever saved!
- In most of these you can just see the animals rescued change so quickly. after being caught they just totally change and turn into very loving dogs. It’s heartbreaking-ly sweet every time.
- *R.I.P. Coco Hanako*
*Love you all at Hope For Paws*
- R.I.P hanako ??(Loretta’s dog)
- Pft. Avengers? The heroes? Yeah right. Hope For Paws are the true heroes. ❤️
- I actually lost my German Shepherd named Coco this year.. but it is nice to see the happy lives of other dogs as they get their second chance at happiness❤️
- “Nice people and TREATS! I’m so happeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!” (Yes, I know that the word “happy” isn’t actually supposed to the spelled with 15 e’s. What can I say? Dogs are bad spellers! 😉
I love the transition the make when they realize that they’re safe and with good people they can trust. It’s like a switch gets flipped, and suddenly it’s a totally different dog!
- Eldad is a legend with that snare. Woah well done. Epic.
- I’m sorry Loretta lost her beloved friend but thank you so much for rescueing beautiful Luna.
- Brilliant, awesome, amazing! Thanks a million times over for what you do.
- That was a fantastic catch and it couldn’t come at a better time what with all the fast and heavy traffic
- I love this channel because there is always a happy ending ❤️??
- always glad to see your work and love of saving lives, Hope For Paws
- This was one of your best videos. I felt so happy I had a smile on my face and just so…up! Thank you for being so great with everything! Just amazing, thank you for caring and for sharing this?
- Dog: runs
2 days later:
Dog: shows up
Him: capture dog
Him: capture dog
- I wish I could join and help I love helping animals in need
- Aw she so cute like when she looked up at the camera my heart just went aw ❤️
- That was one of the quickest and sure catches that I’ve seen from Eldad. Great job.
- You guys are amazing! And good job on the 4M Subs!
- I love the little skip in her run ?
- Thank y’all so much for what you do for these beautiful animals.
side note: Loretta is smokin hot i wish i was that dog @ 7:15 ?
- hopes for paws is so amazing an whenever i see a stay I hope Hope for paws gets to it first before the pound
- R.I.P Hanako #1 God bless you guys and hopefully this hanako will make people very happy
- Loreta is so sweet! I love how she cuddle with hanako. It’s so beautiful ❤️
- I love animals for my heart ❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️❤️?❤️❤️?
- Are you sure these videos aren’t set up? I mean, really, I live in a very congested area & there are no dogs running around.
- 1 shot for every “good girl” – I’m drunk now 😀
- Oh, Loreta. I am so sorry to hear about your Coco Hanako. Thoughts, prayers and hugs are with you. ❤️❤️❤️
- She is so beautiful!! Thank you so much for rescuing her and never giving up ❤️
- Every time I hear this guy rescue a dog he says something funny like “You’re not living here anymore!” or “You think I’m just gonna leave you here?” Lol. ?
- I cried ???❤️
- Awweee she looks like my dog ??so I really liked this one ??
- I love how u put so much time and effort into saving these poor animals ?♥️♥️?
- That was a million dollar catch! Great job!
- I watch you all every morning because I love animals and when I grow up I’m gonna be like you all
- i really like loretA..❤️❤️??
- Aaww Loretta is so loving! Watching her just laying in the floor with Hanako made me tear up! ? RIP Coco Hanako! Love from Argentina
- Eldad, what an amazing catch!! Perfect timing!! Thank you both so much!!! <3
- Awe Loreta im sorry about the loss of your Dog ? thank God you Guys save lives!
- Dude, you have some spider man reflexes. That was amazing haha
- One of the happiest endings I have seen on YouTube ever. Bless your new home, Luna.
- I love you guys!!! You guys are my heroes ❤️❤️?
- Omg I fell so In love with this beautiful soul♥️
- Anytime I need to clean out my tear ducts I just come here ?
- Ohhh I love her, ?
- Everyone should take a moment and appreciate people like hope for paws rescuers ??
- Awwee my heart is smiling ??????????
- Staring directly back at you right at the beginning like “Come get me bruh.”
- RIP Coco Hanako ❤️ Sorry for ur loss, Loreta! She looked so beautiful from the picture. Gone but certainly not forgotten
- This bring smile on my face and tears in my eye
- Loreta looked so happy with her!❤️ I wish she took her because of how happy she was with her, but I’m glad she’s healthy and happy!
Edit- I know she loves them all she just looked really happy with this dog. ✨
- Her face is adorable I love her sooooooo much ???
- Aww she’s so sweet ?
- Coisa mais maravilhosa. ❤️❤️❤️❤️Gratidão por serem pessoas incríveis ????
- Aww what a sweet girl! Glad she got a loving home 🙂
- God bless the people who had helped animals ????
- eldad and loreta my favorite dog saver. and loreta always beautiful and hot 😀 <3
- 7:18 Would be a perfect thumbnail
- I been watching u guys for a year???
- ahhhh i love her she’s my fav rescue yet! <3
- You guys are amazing ? you put in a lot of effort ?❤️
- My grandma’s cat got kidnapped before Christmas, last year…
I was devastated cause that cat was like a best friend,
They thought that he got killed,
But well.. They found him! On the other side of Melbourne, they’re picking him up right now
I’m so happy
- This almost made me cry?
- Good catch! What a gorgeous dog. I’m glad she’s happy and safe now ❤️
- I love seeing dogs happy they really do deserve it! ?
- I’m so sorry Loreta!! Rest in Peace Coco Hanako
- Damn, that was an awesome catch! Bravo!
- At the begging her tail was in between her legs and at the end it was wagging❤️❤️❤️
I use Facebook, but I find that I’m… if I put up a picture of my dog there or a sunset or something, I get a million hits. If I mention anything to do with my career, three people respond. And/or if I say anything political, I have to duck afterwards. I try to be selective.
Small Dog Breeds For Adoption – Small Dogs For Adoption
The dog, the rabbit and the hoop all feature in the painting, and take the place of the orrery.
Steven Spielberg seems to have wanted to be a director from 13. He put his dog in a certain position and made him eat at four o’clock. He liked to direct it. But, to me, directing is tedious. Especially if you’re acting in it. And I’m inherently lazy.
Pomeranian Wallpaper – Senior Dogs For Adoption
It is ironic you could make an animated film about a dog that’s a universal character, but God forbid it be a human being who is not a man.
When I read the pilot ‘for Married with Children’, it just reminded me of my Uncle Joe… just a self-deprecating kind of guy. He’d come home from work, and the wife would maybe say ‘I ran over the dog this morning in the driveway’. And he would say ‘Fine, what’s for dinner?
Pupstarz – Basset Hound Rescue Near Me
Grief is a bad moon, a sleeper wave. It’s like having an inner combatant, a saboteur who, at the slightest change in the sunlight, or at the first notes of a jingle for a dog food commercial, will flick the memory switch, bringing tears to your eyes.
Training a dog, to me, is on a par with learning to dance with my wife or teaching my son to ski. These are fun things we do together. If anyone even talks about dominating the dog or hurting him or fighting him or punishing him, don’t go there.
Yorkie Rescues New Homes Needed – Dogs For Adoption Near Me
Every dog has his day, unless he loses his tail, then he has a weak-end.
Court TV. I can’t stop watching it. I am absolutely obsessed! If I’m not reading a book or spending time with my husband, my friends or my dog, I am watching Court TV.