Jealousy is a dog’s bark which attracts thieves.
I’m just a natural flirt, but I don’t see it in a sexual way. A lot of the time I’m like an overexcited puppy.
We heard about people who went backstage at dog shows with scissors and cut parts of a poodle’s hair off to sabotage the dog.
Personally, I don’t want to own a dog that inspires fear. I choose my dogs carefully, have their temperaments observed and evaluated, train and socialize them day after day. Yet I know any dog can be unpredictable.
People care about my personal life. But really I’m dorky! I drink beer and go to football games. And ya know, sit in my house in a t-shirt on the weekends and play with my dog!
But with two boys and a new puppy, we don’t get out much. We’re usually home doing stuff together as a family, like watching ‘Modern Family.’
- Awww poor Loreta, but she did a great job, not many would have held on after being bitten and covered in stuff.
- Loretta is one of my favorite rescuers. She is fearless. What wonderful people the Hope For Paws are.
- I once thought Loreta would do anything to save any animal.
Now I know she will do everything to help every animal.
- 1 Like = 1 animal saved every minute!
- I love how Loretta doesn’t even pay attention to her wound. She’s still 100% focused on getting that pup! Awesome👌
- Over 6 hours of rescuing.
Bit multiple times.
Pee and poop all over her.
Loreta you are the Angel of rescuing and I love you!!!!!! I hope my donation somehow helps you personally!
- Can I just say that Marvel should hire Loreta as their next super hero!!!
- Loreta has been the definition of strong multiple times in this video. I hope your okay loreta ♥️
- The people who disliked don’t have a heart
Im sorry I can’t donate..😣
I dont have money..
I dont have work…
Im only Grade 7
I would like to join Your Rescue Team!😊
You all are so kind And Amazing!😊
- Loretta , the true definition of blood , sweat and tears .
- 6 hours???? You are rockstars. That’s why I donate to you.
- I’m a BIG Fan of Loreta.
A beautiful, smart, and brave girl !
- Bow down to the most
- I cannot figure out why anybody would just dump three beautiful maltese dogs?
- Poor Loreta needs some gloves or something, she’s always the one getting bitten but she’s always so determined.
- Hey Loreta, you are really great👍👍👍
Even though u were bitten multiple times, peed and pooped all over, u still rescued them.
U r really the hero of “Hope for Paws”.
U rock Loreta!!!!!✌✌👏👏
- These rescue vids are mini-dramas of conflict, tension, victory & reward. Nice going.
- Loretta & Eldad, you are kind people. May God bless you!
- 5:22 “Does your dog bite?” “No, my dog doesn’t bite.” Petting the dog… “Ouch! You said your dog doesn’t bite!” “That’s right, but this is not my dog. This is my neighbors’ dog.”
- Loretta always gets bit. That woman deserves an award for “always taking one for the team.” Yet she never gets upset. She cleans off the blood and continues on to get another bite. Love her sprit and dedication.
- I hope da pups are sorry for biting!
- who else wanted to give loreta a hug when she got bitten XD
- You know I had a Christmas miracle 2 years ago when a 3 legged dog ran in our home on Christmas day and I’ve always wanted a dog.. But we didnt keep it long story short.
- “But the puppy realized it was a trap”. It sounds like a thriller. 😭
- Netflix should make a documentary on Hope for Paws
- The mom actually helped with that last one.
- Omg those are the sweetest dogs EEEE!! I’m going to ask my parents if they can become a donor for one of my Christmas presents..what you guys do is truly amazing and I love animals sooooo much I hope I can be like you one day!!!! 💞
- Poor Loretta – she always seems to be the one getting savaged! She’s so brave!!
- I REALLY WISH I CAN DONATE $1OO BUT IM JUST A KID, I Don’t HAVE A CARD
- Loretta deserves an award. Perhaps one with teeth on it? 😉 Those dogs were so cute, especially when they were no longer gripped with fear. <3 <3 <3
- I subscribed cause y’all are gods and I love animals & I wanna work at vet when I grow up😄
- Loreta is so good hearted..I hope she’s fine..great job guys ♥️
- This are the kind of storys i like the ones with an happy ending❤❤
- There are no words for how wonderful, and dedicated Loreta is! I am curious why she doesn’t wear protective gloves. Maybe they don’t allow for freedom of movement. Love her smile!, even after being bitten!
- You guys should look into getting a go pro so that you can have both hands free.
- I wouldn’t mind falling asleep and waking up with these beautiful angels. Thanks so much. X
- Loreta your amazingg. But plz try wearing some protecting gloves or something that might not hurt if animals bite though you guys know better im just saying…. Btw loveee you guys .
- The Dogs Are like: “CATCH ME IF YOU Can!”
- Aww, Loretta, you got bit several times, peeped and pooped on…your sacrifice of yourself is so beautiful to see…love isn’t always easy, but you did it.💞GOD bless you all and yes, it is a beautiful family of dogs.💓💓💓
- I hope Loreta was gonna be okay. She’s so brave.
- Bitten, pooped and peed on, bitten again and on a 106f weather yeah she is a trooper.
- Beautiful little dogs! All they want from us some food, water, treats & a whole lots love, kisses & belly rubs! They give us so much back in return! Thank you Loretta & all the team! You are saving lifes!
- OWH LORETA YOU ARE AMAIZING… God bless you pretty angel
- i cried when they were all playing happily together 🥺
- All heroes don’t wear a red cape. Some of them wear yellow gloves.
- Eldad and Loretta are the best! God bless you 😍😍
- I love you Hope For Paws everyday I watching videos I feel like I’m part of the mission
- Hope For Paws your the nicest youtuber’s iv’e ever seen!!! <333
- Loretta is truly angelic! Such a good heart! Beautiful from the inside out! <3
- Who else hates the people who dislike these rescue videos
- You make you’re job with heart and hurt 🖤
- Every time I watch your vids then when it gets to the dogs getting happy I start to cry
- Loretta, can you please wear gloves? My heart hurts when I see those wounds 😔
- You guys have such big harts!!!❤️
- Wow! I love you! You have a biiiiiiiig and Good Heart for animals ❤️
- God Bless You for saving those Dogs❤️❤️❤️
- The dedication! Shout out to Loreta for being amazing!😂
- Aw happy ending
They were all so cute
- Poor Loretta but it’s so sweet that I’m crying 😭 waaaaaaaaa
- Awwwww I like the part when the mom was air swimming 😍😍😍
Nice job rescuing them I wanna be like you guys
- They’re all like “this is a way better life than we did have!”
Thank you!! … 🙂 🙂 🙂
- I swear to heaven, I would donate my credit cards to you.
- A spa needs to give Loretta a full spa day for sure for this resuce
- I put a small amount of vicks in my eyes to cry! Yah that’s true! I’m telling the truth guys 😩😩😩😩
- Hope for pows is amazing but Loretta you’re my hero ❤️❤️
- GOD BLESS YOU GUYS FOR HAVING THAT BIG HEART ❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏
- Loreta you are amazing thanks for helping and saving these majestic animals. 🐶
- you’re so wonderful. As always I was reduced to tears..
- They’re all so adorable and happy now. Love their new haircuts. They must have money or something.
- The mom has the same name like me 😂❤😋
- I love seeing dogs have a life, it makes me so happy
- Badass Loreta!! 😘
- Loretta is the “World Champion.” Thank you for helping these beautiful girls.💜💜💜
- When Eldad said ‘let’s go to the hospital’ i thought, which one 1st animal or human?
- I admire your hard work! And he said,
“Alright let’s wrap it up”
As Loretta was unwrapping her hand.
- At 4:35 it is ASMR LOL those dogs are so sweet
- Loreta Went threw so much….Getting bitten 2 times….Peed and pooped on….Shes a complete angel! 😭💓💓
- Wow, Loreta is a champ (and goddess). Just curious: Do you folks get rabies vaccine periodically as a precaution?
- Cutest Family EVERR!! ❤❤❤❤
- Man, Loretta really took one for the team on this one. That’s dedication!!
- Poor Loreta. Thank you both for rescuing this scared puppy. Great job, as always!
- Poor Loretta!🗯
🗯 Bites do hurt 💭
Great job, as usual.
- Loreta literally gave blood for two lives. “When love comes, I’ll always be here, when you help me I’ll be grateful forever”
- Loretta, you’re the true inspiration! May God bless you both.
I’m so in love the way you do it.
Love you saviours! ❤️
- I’m super happy you guys saved the puppies at the right time 💕💕
- Loreta is so brave!
- Loretta is a strong brave women I love you all you’re so amazing thank you for everything you do
- Wow! Loreta is incredible and amazing! Thank you so much Loreta!
- It’s heartwarming to see you guys save dogs and more i love you so much im going to buy a 🐕
- Loretta 😭😢♥️♥️♥️💪🏽
- Wait a minute… a 13 minute Hope for Paws video? It IS Christmas indeed! Santa must be responsible for this wonderful gift. ❤
- So many things about this video were awesome but my favorite part was when Loretta changed her closes. Way to keep that sense of humor!
- Watching from germany – i love you guys❣️ i really do🥰
- Everytime i watch these videos i just get emotional thinking what if this was my dog living on the streets. And every time my dog just comes to me to make me feel happier
- This is really the best. Thank you so much for rescuing this homeless dogs.. Poor Loreta. You did a great job !!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍
- The world needs more Loretas!
Wardrobe change lol!
- So adorable thank you for helping them god bless you.
- E três ,🤗quantas fofuras meu Deus 🤗
- Loretta: beautiful and courageous
We’re a working-people’s band, and we love America and what she stands for. Also, we love doing shows, whether it’s a huge amphitheater or a corn dog fest. We don’t care.
Rescue Doberman Puppies – Shelties For Adoption
I actually was brought up by an Airedale. I don’t really remember my parents, especially my mother. It was only the dog that I saw.
Dog rescue remains a gamble, of course. For all the good will, hard work, and noble motivation, nobody can really predict with certainty how a traumatized, dislocated dog will respond in a new environment.
Ross County Humane Society – Spca Adoption
A lover tries to stand in well with the pet dog of the house.
I like to do varied exercises, even just going for a hike with my friends or taking my dog for a walk, then going to see my trainer or going to yoga.
Golden Retrievers For Rehoming – Rescue Dogs
It’s a dog eat dog world, and Mr. Perfect is a Milk Bone.
I’ve been in that angst of loneliness, where you’re really alone in the universe, except for the dog.
Tiny Dogs For Adoption – Animal Rescue Organizations
I have one pug and one Czechoslovakian dog called Prazsky krysarik.
A roast is like a get-together where people come down and talk about you and dog you out, the way you came up, the knucklehead things that you did, stuff like that.