Every man is wise when attacked by a mad dog; fewer when pursued by a mad woman; only the wisest survive when attacked by a mad notion.
People care about my personal life. But really I’m dorky! I drink beer and go to football games. And ya know, sit in my house in a t-shirt on the weekends and play with my dog!
The story of ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ flowed into me a set piece. The entire book was just there, as if I were connected to a streaming service, a novel wholly formed of character and plot. This has never happened to me before or since. I prayed for help and I got it. A gift.
Golf seems to be an arduous way to go for a walk. I prefer to take the dog’s out.
Dog Years’ is sort of my way of saying goodbye and ‘see you soon’ to my friends from college.
I love that there are beaches you can walk your dog on in San Francisco. Fort Funston is big and always packed with hundreds of dogs and their people. A great place to hike and get some exercise and fresh air with your well-mannered pup. Not recommended for antisocial dogs; there’s just too much commotion there.
- as a parrot owner myself, i cant think about how worried i’d be. Thank you for saving this precious bird.
- Its crazy how pets can bring strangers together ❤
- And it’s a Mexican family too. We don’t play around when it comes to our pets. Respect for hope for paws, you guys really are the best ever! ❤️❤️❤️
- 3:00 THE LADY SAYING IN SPANISH “when they get her out the owner has to come here and clean all this mess” IM WHEEZING
- Who else pressed the like button before the video even started cuz I did 😁
- All that for a little bird… such dedication you guys and the owners are amazing ❤
- the owner’s clear love and joy at getting Millie back safely made me tear up in conjunction with all the effort from so many people. Thank you everyone for helping Millie and her dad!
- I am constantly amazed by the amount of effort you all are willing to put in for every animal. Hope For Paws gives me hope for the future!!!
- Unbelievable!!.. When a community comes together so many wonderful things happen! Thank you for never giving up on Millie!
- You restore my faith in humanity, thank you for all your dedication and hard work 😍
- Now *THIS…* is the *HUMANITY* that I *remember!* ❤️🙏❤️
- Aww, she’s so happy to be home ❤️ God bless everyone who helped 🙏
- The devices and technology that the average person has access to are amazing.
- Epic! Kudos to all who came out to help! You all are amazing human beings!
- Amazing! She had to be so very scared, then tired and hungry/thirsty. I was so happy when she was saved! Thank you so much. I will certainly share. <3
- The owner was so happy I loved it
- Who already saw this rescue on marlene mc’cohens channel?
Love u guys hope for paws you are amazing
- Thank you for saving this precious sweetheart. Her owners were so worried and it made me feel upset inside. I cried tears of happiness at the end when the owner was cuddling Millie and kissing her. So great to see them reunite! I myself, on behalf of all the viewers, want to say thank you all the volunteers and the plumbing service and every single person who put hard thought into this rescue! Once again, you guys are my idles and I wanna be like you when I’m older! Thanks for saving Millie, she’s probably cosy in her home at this very moment.
Much Love, Chloe from Australia❤️❤️🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺❤️❤️
- Thank god .for have the hope for paws help ius to get back my. Milli… they are great person… work hard For 3 days. I love you . I thought. I never. Will see mili again ♥️ thanks for being such an amazing person 😘
- That’s so amazing to think about all the effort that went into saving Pretty Polly – never once did they consider giving up. A great result and a brilliant job done by all the team.
- EVERYONE in that video is so amazing!!! Thank you guys SO much for doing all that to save that bird. The world is SO SO thankful to have people like you in it. 🐦🐦 You guys are the BEST!!❤❤
- Wow, this must have been the hardest and most expensive rescue mission ever!
- *+Hope For Paws:*
Awesome! Nothing else says enough! <3 ~Peace!
- It is amazing how saving a precious lfe can bring people together. This is so great.. Thank you @Hope For Paws and everybody who involved in this rescue
- As a bird fan i just have no words for this epic rescue!! You guys are just so amazingly awesome!!!
- “Hermosa, que pasó Mamacita?” My eyes teared up. What a loving, caring owner. Thank you guys! Millie looks so calm and happy now!!
- Wow. Another great rescue. The quality of the videos are increasing quite a bit as well. I like the graphics about where the parrot was thought to be. Very different from when Eldad started years ago that’s for sure. 🙂
*THROWS EVERYTHING GOOD I DID IN DA TRASH*
NOW I FEEL LIKE IVE DONE NOTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE
All jokes aside, you guys are amazing! Good Luck With the next one! :3
- The love he has for his bird is so sweet 😭❤,shes adorable!
- 2:59 background woman voice: “When you get it out, the owner must come here and clean all this mess”. Haha!
- I’m crying when millie reunited with her owner 😭😭
- This is one of the most amazing rescues I’ve ever seen. Congratulations on a job well done.
- This is the reason I donate, so you can spend it on things like this ♥️
- What an awesome rescue! So happy that the bird is safe! 😊
May god bless your heart!!! 💗💕💖👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
- Just when I thought I couldn’t love you all more.. then you do this … much love to you all.
- Came from Marlene’s channel. Best “colab” ever!
- I remember seeing Marlene’s video on this, and I’m so happy I got to see this side!
- This was just amazing to see everyone come together for such a lovely Parrot.
- This made my day!
So happy for everyone who was involved in this amazing rescue.
- This was outstanding with everyone coming together 👍🏻❤️
- Amazing rescue so happy Millie está en su casa❤️❤️❤️🥰
- the amount of effort they put into saving these animals is just amazing. thank you so much 🙂
- I love hope for paws with every ounce of my being
- Love love love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰I’m so happy Millie got home safe 🦜🦜🦜🦜🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
- Wow – intense! I was so relieved to hear her start squawking! Great job, as always!!!!
- While watching this video my heart was melting, teary eyes 😢😢😢 thank you for all the volunteers who save millie…👍👍👍💖💗
- Perfect organization , perfect team work and quick response really apriciated 💪
- Happy ending happy heart♥️ Thank you to everyone who helped them reunite them after three heartbreaking days!!!
- Wow! Thank you all for saving Millie!!! Brought tears of joy to my eyes when her dad held her!!!
- That’s called being selfless ….amazing rescue ❤
- You guys are life savers and I am happy that there are people like you alive in the world
- I love the fact that they never give up
- Aw I’m so happy you were able to save her! Seeing everyone together at the end was really beautiful. Thank you for all that you do and everyone who helped!
- This is beyond anything I’ve ever seen! Being a bird owner I can imagine how scared those owners must have been! So happy you made another family happy
- They did so much just to save a bird’s life. It’s mind blowing! 🐦
But amazing video! 💖
- ❤️❤️❤️thank you hope for paws were all your hard work God bless❤️❤️❤️
- i’m so moved. great rescue and the owner was so sweet too. <3
- aww God bless you. you’re so amazing
- That’s real love her owner kissed and hugged her even though she had been in sewage for 3 days. That man must love his parrot 🥰
- Wow, that was a mega operation! Glad Millie was fine in the end.
- Omg it’s a parrot! That’s one outrageous rescue
Thanks so much for getting her home 🦜
- Aww thank you guys so much for your effects of never giving up on millie I’m happy shes safe God bless everyone
- ..wow amazing rescue happy to see how her owners love her so much how i wish all pet owners are like that no matter how big or small the pet was😄😄
- I love that you guys have a different intro every time
- Hope you learned your lesson, Millie.
Good job, team Hope for Paws!
- Y’all are AMAZING!!!!
I was cheering when Millie came out!!!
- Woooo, that was intense! Glad Millie is safe with her family! Thank you to everyone involved! 🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤
- This brought tears to my eyes
I have a green Wing Macaw and even. Though we’ve only been together a month I can’t imagine going through this! Well fine on everyone’s part!
- That was true team work! You were all so amazing. So happy to see Millie back with her family.❤❤❤❤👏👌❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
- Omg so many people participated❤️❤️ good job team, thank you ❤️❤️❤️
- Thank you for the rescue even though Millie doesn’t have paws 🙂
- Amazing guys, I also help rescue animals in my free time and can fully appreciate what you are doing. Great work, keep it up.
- The most intense rescue 😂
- This was such a tremendous effort! I’m so glad you guys do what you do! 👍
- I love hope for paws
Animals are beautiful 💕😍
- that was my birds breed i woke up one morning and her cage was empty 🙁
- Amazing rescue. Every life has value and certainly, Millie has value. Thank you for all you do.
- Oh my goodness you guys!!!! How I cried with tears of Joy! 💕 This rescue was incredibly amazing! What an extraordinary, long, hard fighting effort you all made, as a HUGE TEAM to rescue sweet Millie!! Well done everyone!
- It’s a gray parrot. But how did it get down there? You’re amazing!
- I’m not wrong, these guys are the best 💕🌹
Donate a few bucks to
Hope for Paws please ❤️
- All I got to say is: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless you!❤️
- It was great to see a community come together to rescue Millie! ❤️
- WOW!! It takes a village! That was awesome!!! Welcome home Millie!!!
- OMG went such great length! So happy it ends all well. Got me all teared up.
- Keep up what your doing and keep your soul clean and pure for animals!!!😊😊😇😇🤗🤗
- This is one of the best rescues by far *I love birds!*
- 💕 it makes my heart glad to see you so willing to help! And all the people willing to give their time! 💕
- I’m glad that you guys took your time to save this bird. Thank you so much. 💕💞
- All I can say is WOW!!! Oh and THANK YOU 🙏🏻
- Just seeing the owners reaction justifies all that hard work you are amazing thank you ☺️
- “Hope for paws” logo starts with a bird.
- Wow that’s an awesome job with this rescue. I am impressed with the effort involved. I think that this could be a new experience and record. Hopefully this bird never escapes again.
- I mean im not even a bird fan but im crying 😭💖
- Your vids make me cry every time. Y’all are doing such a good thing.
- 3:51 am I the only one that thought Millie flew by? (Keep up the great work, god bless!)
- I think Our Lady of Guadalupe had a part in this rescue ! 😇❤️
- Okay I’m astonished by the love. Now let’s keep it up K.❤️
- The sound that Millie made soon as the owner hugged her is just priceless
- I love how much effort you put in to this.
- I love you guys!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏 Millie hermosa
Every dog has his day, unless he loses his tail, then he has a weak-end.
Newfoundland Dog Rescue – Local Dogs For Adoption
This getting old is something. I think I envy my dog, because my dog is sixteen, and she’s limping, and she’s still living, but she doesn’t look at me like she knows. She’s not thinking what I’m thinking. It’s a cruel trick that we all know the ending.
We take things to remind us of home. I think my favourite is a stuffed dog that was homemade from a picture of my little Jack Russell terrier.
Yellow Lab Rescue – Boxer Dogs For Adoption
Some days you’re the fire hydrant, and some days you’re the dog.
Everybody should have a shelter dog. It’s good for the soul.
Cute Cat Tumblr – Reservoir Dogs Wallpaper
The dog lasted. The marriage didn’t. So it shows which relationship was meant to be.
I would look at a dog and when our eyes met, I realized that the dog and all creatures are my family. They’re like you and me.
Takis Dog Shelter – Schnoodle Rescue
I have scars from every film I have made. There is nothing to protect actors. They treat you worse than a dog. You work like a slave, and you know, I like it. That is the way it should be. Every film should be like your last.
When I started writing songs for Temple of the Dog, I went to my room with my acoustic guitar, and I was happy staying in that mode. It was more chordal based and more lyric driven. I enjoyed not making riff-based songs built around a guitar idea.