Every year the State will be the dog that chases its own tail… engaging in a futile attempt to close a perpetual budget gap.
A lizard is a perfect pet for a model. They only need feeding once a fortnight. And I’m always travelling, so it’s perfect. If I had a dog, it would drop dead of starvation.
I enjoy horse riding, spending time with my dog ‘Smurf,’ and basically having a really good laugh partying and having fun!
My dream pet? I like a couple of them, man: monkey, I love dogs. See, tigers, I don’t know – I can’t be playing with something like that. A monkey, I can handle it. A dog, yeah; I would get a monkey.
If we could establish a deep abiding relationship with nature, we would never kill an animal for our appetite; we would never harm, vivisect, a monkey, a dog, a guinea pig for our benefit. We would find other ways to heal our wounds, heal our bodies.
My favorite type of pet has always been a dog. They’re loyal, kind, and offer endless affection. My friend Eric says, ‘The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.’ Funny thought.
- Some heroes wear capes. Some carry LEASHES!
- He was such a gentle dog it was lovely to see he got some kids of his own.
- Chico’s expressive eyes spoke of life experiences from the depths of his soul. His eyes seem to reflect sadness, fear, weariness and hope. Thank you to the HfP crew for rescuing this senior dog. Also, applause to a family who taught their children that a older dog is as welcome an addition to a family as a puppy. A truly beautiful story all-around and a fitting HfP final rescue video for 2018!
- Who else after watching theyre vids go to theyre pets and hug them maybe start crying? No just me…
- what a pity…this beautiful gem was living in a trash…
- Awwhhh it breaks my heart to see animals in horrible living conditions like this 💔
I’m glad he’s safe again 😊
- You can clearly see a difference in his eyes before and after! ❤ ❤
Thank you for such awesome video!
- Dear Eldad, my heart is sooooooo happy when you save an animal …… Thank you ❤ ❤ ❤
- Chico looked like an old dog at the start. By the end, he was like a puppy! Thank you for all the work you do 🙏
- What a sweet soul he is. Glad he is with a family who will love and care for him. Thank you.
- I felt very happy because i just donated now
- What a relief! I am glad nothing was wrong with him.
- Chico is such a wonderful dog! ❤️❤️❤️ god bless you guys for saving him
- You guys are the best! I would donate but I literally am broke… I helped by subscribing and hitting the bell.
- The whole time in the car he’s wondering “wheres that burger?”
- What a sweet boy. I’m so happy he is now in a loving home. <3 <3 <3 Thank you!
- I love saving animals! I have three dogs of my own, one of them is a white German shepherd and she was abandoned at the shelter because her past owners said she was aggressive when she was only trying to play, plus she was seven months when they dropped her off so she was only a puppy. They abused her badly and now she has a bad paw. My other dog is a border crossed with a springer spaniel and he’s the sweetest. Again he was abandoned but we were so happy we have. And the last one is a Pomeranian crossed with a Shetland collie and we took him from a family that didn’t want him, and three other families before that passed him down as well. He wasn’t living in the best condition and we found him online, we saw him sitting in his own poo and pee which was disgusting. My mum went to go see him and we was a lot different in person, he grew much older and didn’t look like the puppy in the picture but my mum didn’t want to leave him there so she took him and surprised us. We found that he wasn’t a pure breed and that he was taken from a puppy mill, that’s why it took him a which to be potty trained. We are so happy with our decisions and we love them so much. And me watching these videos shows how cruel some people can be, just abandoning dogs and cats like this. Thank you guys so much for doing this, they deserve it, and I hope you really change peoples minds to adopting dogs in need and dogs that are old.
- yet another great rescue ❤ love seeing you amazing guys saving poor defenceless animals that’s in need of help ❤
- thanks to hope for paws chico now has a loving forever home….you guys are awesome..I love animals and I love hope for paws😊😊🐩
- I wanna be like u guys when i get older ❤️🥰
- the ending made my heart smile, so glad he was able to find the amazingly loving family he truly deserves, you can see how happy he is ❤️
- His eyes expressed that he placed all of his trust in you!
- 2:08 breaks my heart… the eyes tell all….thank you for your compassion dearest man.
- It’s just so heartwarming to see this dog find love and comfort after such a hard life. Bless HFP and the adoptive family. You are all amazing people! 🤗❤️
- When he’s lying down in the car, he really looks like “I can haz cheez burgah?” X-D
- Very sweet! What a gentle and calm Chico he is! Good job saving him!!!! I like the name choice! Chico is a good name! 💕😊😉😍
- The way he looked at you when you put him in the car and he felt safe is priceless! What a transformation, so sad and lonely on the pile of trash to being loved with kisses and hugs. Those children are so lucky, Chico is a beautiful dog. God Bless the family for giving him a place to call home.
- Eldad, thank you for rescuing Chico from that pile of garbage. How many people walked by and did nothing??? I’m thinking of that quote, “The greatness of a nation is measured by how it’s animals are treated”…the whole world could learn a thing or two about compassion and caring from Hope For Paws. Thank you to everyone who is involved with this organization. Bless you all. 💖
- His eyes shown he was totally lost at the beginning . Hope For Paws great Savers are always great animal Savers . My true admiration to the humane Family who opened their decent door for old Chico ! Happy new year to all of you there !
- The Little Girl: I got your booty! I got your booty!
Me: Oh my god shes so cuteeee
- Awwww Chico is so sweet. Thank you HFP for another great rescue
- Some dogs and cats live long lives. I know my friends dog was seventeen when he died. God bless Chico’s new life.
- He has the sad and confused look of “is this really happening to me?”, im so glad he found a forever loving home!😍😍😘🤗😭
- What a beautiful and gentle boy! ❤️🥰
- I really love that Eldad and his team make the time to follow up on their rescues. Thank you Hope for Paws you are amazing!
- you guys are so amazing at what you do keep on doing it
- 3:16 the dogs eyes were saying “look at our eyes, see the love?” wow, so awesome.
- So happy when he has forever family <3
- A few days ago I rescuded a Maltese mix who had a upper respiratory infection and an allergy to fleas that left him with discoloration in his back. Today he is the happiest little dog alive. That is all you have to do to save a life.
Adopt, don’t shop.
And donate to Hope For Paws!
- Awww, gr8 ending for that old man with his graying muzzle.
❤ Senior 🐕
- The way he looked at you with these pure eyes like “What is happening now?”
“Please don’t hurt me.”
“Where are you taking me.”
Just broke my heart 💔
So happy you took him and found him a new home 💓🙏🏼
- He’s adorable. I’m glad you found him a home.
- “follow the burger!” aaaaah so sweet 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- The people who disliked this don’t have a heart!
- Aw, he’s a Sweet Boy. So happy that he’s safe at home and part of a family now. God Bless Hope For Paws, their Partners and Friends for the work that they do.
- That sad look on his face when you found him broke my heart! Thank you for saving him.
- It’s alright now little feller, Eldad’s here.
- oh my those eyes, when in the car with eldad
saying *i trust you take me away* ❤️❤️
- These videos are sad and inspiring at the same time
- He sure is loving those kids fawning all over him. You can tell he’s so happy to be apart of a family.
- The way he looked at you when he was in the car was priceless! Thanks for all you do.
- Cute thank you for saving lives everyday thank you
- His eyes and ears omg. He’s so fricking adorable!
- “HOPE IN HIS EYES” 😢
- Sweet Dog…a cheeseburger , yeah! …thank you for saving him! I love how you give the recues baths…what a cool dog!
- By far one the sweetest rescues ♥️
- So happy to see this sweet boy get a safe, loving, forever home. God Bless Hope For Paws, their partners and associates, and those who adopt and foster.
- I’m so happy there are people like you in this cruel world ❤🤞 can’t wait to grow up and volunteer for hope for paws
- Omg he is so cute 😭❤️❤️
- He looks so sweet! His eyes show how full of love he is 😍
- The way he looked at you after you got him in the car ❤
- May the Lord always bless you for all the hope you bring to all this lovely animals😊.
Thank you so much for saving them!
- That family really loves him and you can see he is very happy. 😆
- I’m always so happy when the end of the story is forever home
- Awh they found him such a good home! He’s loved by so many and there’s kids to play and cuddle him! Love it!! The smile from him at the end ughh my heart haha
- Wow that look in his eyes when the kids were hugging him. Love that!
- God bless hope for paws, thank you for saving these beautiful animals.
- 👍Another fine rescue Eldad. And what an awesome home Chico has now! 💖
- What a beautiful boy… I’m so happy to see him with a loving family ❤️
- The look in that sweet puppy’s yes when he was lying on the car seat was so beautiful. Thank you, the said, for saving me. They were full of sadness but also trust, love and hope. Animals have such pure souls
- 2:10 he looked so sad….😭😭😭 but now hes so happy!!,😁😁😁😁
- Thanks for everything you do I love this your angels brought me to tears of joy so beautiful Chico is a precious baby. Bless your heart’s
- Such a handsome boy 💜 so happy he’s been rescued
- He’s so precious!
- They need to create a “Have you –> HUG <-- your dog day" you inspired me to start my own YouTube channel. Thanks for the info please keep making videos for us. 🐕🐶🌈😋❤😀😃
- He found a lovely home 🤗 its amazing
- I love his eyes ♡ they say show so much ♡
- Happy holidays to HFP! Here is to a 2019 with more rescues!
- Ohhhh, the way he looked at you in the car. So sweet & trusting. Thank you for caring.
- A great bright start for 2019..bless all..hugs
- 2:08 Just that innocent look on his face 😍
- You guys are so helpfull and your hearts are filled with love god blessed you🤗
- The quietest dog ever! 🙂
- The expression changed, he was ready for rescue. So blessed to have Hope for Paws.
- I love how you guys are helping these beautiful animals ♥️Keep it up! We need more people like you
- Can I just say that you guys are possibly the nicest people ever? Thank you so much for what you do!
- Awwww he so happy his eyes are beautiful🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
- Perfect home for him..Chico was very appreciative of being rescued.
- My heart just melts every time I watch one of these videos. Because they are so cute these animals need love, affection , and attention. Thank you for saving all these poor guys.
- this makes me cry. i love dogs
- What an awesome rescue, he was so scared that he wasn’t even sure that following a cheeseburger was a good idea. I’m glad he has a forever home, every animal (and human being) deserves one.
- Thank you for saving this beautiful fur baby 😭😭😭😭🐶🐶🐶🐶❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
- O my gosh he looks so good his eyes are clear and happy, it’s the eyes that just kill me with abandoned dogs, they are so hurt, God Bless Hope for Paws.
- I am so so pleased that he found is foevever home and is loved.and happy .thank you all so much for helping this beautiful dog.
- those eyes….thanks for saving him!
- I just absolutely love what u guys do!😆☺️
- you guys are so cool!!! i love watching you rescue ,it fills my heart with joy thank-you !!
- Love u, love u
Hope for paws 🇫🇷❤️💓💕💖💞
- OMG wat a beautiful 🐕 love his face
- So happy he found an forever home!!
It just kills me when people buy a dog when there are dogs in shelters. I still get emotional when I think of Karl sitting in that shelter. I wasn’t looking. I didn’t even think I had time for a dog, and then I met this little one and he needed help. It’s been so amazing to see him transform into a happy and confident companion.
Poodle Puppies For Adoption – Rescue Puppies For Sale
I love the idea of my daughter looking back at her childhood and growing up with a dog.
I’ve always said money may buy you a fine dog, but only love can make it wag its tail.
Poodle Puppies Near Me – Island Dog Rescue
I don’t like leaving my dog when I go to England and she is with me all the time.
After you work out, you have your dog with you. There’s no better companion. You’ve got to have a friend. I didn’t like opponents who had dogs with them. Because you know they had a little edge. They have a friend.
Rottweiler Wallpaper – Lab Puppy Rescue
We’ve begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet – so we bought a dog. Well, it’s cheaper, and you get more feet.
My dog Jake ran up to Dolly Parton, and he put his nose up her skirt. We were like, ‘Oh my God, don’t do that.’ I didn’t know Dolly, and she said, ‘Watch out there little doggie, don’t start something you can’t finish.’
King Charles Spaniel Adoption – German Shepherd Adoption Near Me
I love animals. I just don’t want to have a pet. That’s OK, right? I would take a dog over a cat, at least to interact with you. I feel like cats just stare you down all the time. Cats have, like, bad attitudes.
I like to be very simple in my lifestyle. My only extravagance is… I buy lots of toys and meats for my dog.