I did a lot of films in Europe, in Spain. I went to Australia and did ‘Mad Dog Morgan’; I did ‘Apocalypse Now’ in the Philippines; I did Wim Wenders’ film ‘The American Friend’ in Germany.
Anybody who finds it easy to make money on the horses is probably in the dog food business.
Naturally, everybody has certain things they wish they hadn’t done in life. They wish they hadn’t kicked their dog when they were ten or something.
I’m a dog person, I’ve had dogs all my life. But you see, it’s not really a dog. It’s more like a little robot. It’s an actor. It displays no emotion whatsoever. I swear that dog doesn’t know any of us even though we’ve done five seasons of Frasier.
After you work out, you have your dog with you. There’s no better companion. You’ve got to have a friend. I didn’t like opponents who had dogs with them. Because you know they had a little edge. They have a friend.
As far as I’m concerned, I own my dogs as I own my body. My legs are with me when I take a shower, and I feel no shame. If I were to lose one, I’d grieve, and people would send sympathy cards, but it would be my condition that evoked the sympathy, not the fate of the leg. That’s like losing a dog.
- I really want to donate but my mum recently lost her job so we can’t spend extra money so I volunteered at the local animal shelter instead
- I love it when he says” unbelievable she doesn’t like cheeseburgers” I died laughing 😂
- I had a dog just like her when I was a kid. I was her favorite person in the family. She was good, she would wait patiently for me to come in the house, sitting and tail wagging at a million miles an hour. Once I was ready, I would say, OK Sugar let’s go. She would explode into the air and go nuts with excitement and joy, and would become a licking machine. Usually took a few minutes to get it out and relax, then she would lay next to me for hours. God forbid if I stood up to use the bathroom. Because she would jet back into a hyperactive spaze.
I use to call her AWOL, because we did not have a fence, so if I let her out to go to the bathroom, but did not stand right there. She would sneak around the house and make a break for my aunts house, wear she had a best friend named, Triple.
If she was not in the yard, I new exactly where she was. So I would walk down the block to my aunt’s. Leash her up and walk her home, the whole time she would jump around tail wagging and panting all the way home.
She passed many years ago of old age, but she was a great dog.
- Can you guys please put ads in your videos? I won’t mind watching 20 mins of your ad if that gets you enough money!!!!
- The way Glinda lays in his hand when he pets her is so adorable. She is already so attached. It’s so adorable!!!
- Such a BEAUTIFUL little girl, she will have her forever home quickly. She is SO sweet, Thank you for rescuing her. (How’s that? Better?). ROFL
- This dog is so darling and cute. It must have gotten lost. It’s owners must be so sad. It looks pretty healthy
- You missed the headline! it should’ve been “Hope for Paws finds a Vegetarian dog.”
- GLINDA is SO CUTE!
I like her glossy black hair.
I wonder where she is now.
- Considering her size, Glinda was lucky to have survived on those mean streets…GREAT RESCUE!
- I want this dog!!!!! Eldad, how do you not adopt all the dogs you rescue? You’re an angel on earth.
- She wanted to be saved, safe and loved again. Bless you.
- That was September 2018. It is now Sept. 03, 2019. I hope beautiful little Glinda has had a good life, Thank you Eldad & Hope for Paws for saving her life. MCDONALDS should donate those burgers in the name of “Hope for Paws & rescue..
- God Bless this little sweetheart she is so cute-God was on her side and she will be good now
- Him: un believable he doesn’t like cheese burgers
Me: how doesn’t she like cheese burgers lol 😂
- Haven’t watched the video yet but I liked!
Greatest day ever…an amazing dog was rescued and Hope For Paws noticed me!
- Aww Glinda. You were scared at first but it’s okay! Your still very strong! 💪💪💪 Enjoy life Glinda! And stay sweet and strong!! ❤❤💓💓💓💓💪💪💪💪💪☺☺
- Imagine all who spent sad lonely hungry nights out in the open.. 💦
- I love how you take time out to visit these babies long after you’ve rescued them ❤
- I love these videos but every single one leaves me a blubbering mess.
- The way you transform the lives of this animals man.
You need to be in the history books with all the folks from HfP. The world needs a reminder of the good. Thanks you Eldad. Thank you HfP. I am glad the donations are coming in.
- Awwww!! She is Adorable!! ❤
God bless you all for saving her precious little life!!
- She’s a beautiful little girl,I hope she finds her forever home real soon,cause she is 1 gorgeous little girl.
- She’s absolutely gorgeous 😍🙏🏽
- My favorite part is when they get pampered and shown affection.
- There is something so magical when a dog leans their head into your hand while you’re trying to scratch their ear or head. Do they think your hand is a pillow? Is it a sign of trust and affection? I don’t know but what I do know is that when Glinda put her head into the palm of Eldad’s hand it just melted my heart. My dog, Ruby, does the same thing and it is a special moment and is why I am her service human.
- I would have loved to adopt glinda – in an instant!! I’m sure my girls would love her!! GREAT JOB!!
- Glinda … “The Good Witch” 😀 She has the shape to her mouth that makes her look like she’s smiling.
- Who could abandon this precious pooch. I would definitely have taken her. I bet someone has already adopted her.
- I’ve gotta stop watching these clips it’s costing me a fortune! Thank you for doing what you do donation on its way.
- Glinda, is safe now! Go get that forever family! God bless you and rescuers ! Thanks for the video!
- She’s particularly adorable.
- I love Glenda’s smile ❤️
- She’s so cute and adorable sweet little girl😍😍 I hope she found a loving new home.
- I bet her family is looking for her! That is why it is so important to chip your dog!!!! She’s beautiful!
- Love you’ll with all my heart ❤️ for everything you’ll do to safe those helpless little baby’s, God bless you’ll 💝
- That moment when these dogs go from being scared and unsure to playing and stopping for a belly rub is priceless. Thanks Hope For Paws! You rock .
- I love this video!!!! It is one of my favorites!!! It’s like my video storybook!!! Glinda is just so doggone cute and you can’t deny
Eldads amazing gift of turning distressed homeless abandoned dogs at ease. I truly love how hope for paws interact with these precious scared cuties and turn them into blissful blessings for a loving family. God bless Hope for Paws!
- The way his voice gets agitated and faster when they struggle only intensifies their anxiety. “Nonononononono” like he tends to do. That’s my only criticism, as otherwise the man does incredible work. It’s just something I’ve noticed in all of their vids.
- who else was like AWWWWWWWWW the entire video?
- By the way, you guys were so smart on this rescue! Rubbing cheese on the snair? Amazing idea guys!❤️❤️❤️
- I love the transformation these dogs go through after being saved. Thanks for following up.
- Awwww she’s gorgeous 😍 I hope a forever home was found for Glinda 💕
- I don’t know why but I feel like Eldad had stronger bond than usual with this one, they both just seemed so happy with each other and it warms my heart♥️
- She’s soooooo cute! Who ever it is that gives her a forever home will be so lucky!
- Adorable !! Totally melted my heart ! I love you guys and everything you do !! <3
- 4:11 is the moment to see!
- She is so darn cute and precious ❤️❤️. I have a little 🐩 and he’s the love of my life. How can anyone do such a thing to a dog? Shame on these evil people.
- Glinda looks like either a Yorkie or a Chorkie mix.
- You should really buy a gopro so you have both hands
- awww look at those eyes, thank you for saving her, God bless you all and God bless Glinda 💚💚💚
- Love u Eldad you’re the best ❤️🙏
- Do these dogs just accidentally escape and just keep runnung?
So important to microchip.
- 3:30 my favorite part.
- What a perfect little black fluffball, she’ll be scooped up in no time! 😍
- i love her she’s so cute. 😍😍
- Thank you so much Hope For Paws for giving me a ❤️
- She is cute…and even cuter when she smiles.
- What a sweet and beautiful girl!! Thank you for helping her.
- When I see Glinda I can’t help but to think about her previous owners because she looks well taken care of. I don’t think she has been in the streets for a long time. My boyfriend lost his husky puppy two years ago and still to this day I think about her. She may have been stolen but we’ll never know. We looked at every shelter in surrounding cities for months and nothing. Sadly most lost dogs never reunite with their owner especially if their not chipped. I’m so glad though that this beautiful Maltese is safe and out of the streets!!!❤
- All the transformations are amazing. Dogs are so sweet. Thank-you.
- Awwww! This is so cute!♥️ This just warmed my heart up! She is a 5 out of five!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😍😍 You guys are the best with your work and how you save dogs and animals!
- This made me cry 😭😍😍 it was so cute
- How can such a beautiful, cute dog have been a stray? I don´t get it!?
- Wat a good doggie 😢 so glad you guys are here for these lost doggies god bless
- God bless her ❤️ And you guys for saving her❤️
- Always so uplifting to see the amazing transformations they go through!
- Love every story of hope, Keep saving them all…………………………………………………..
- My heart melted into a puddle of goo with the therapeutic belly scritches! Thank you so much for all you and your team do. ❤❤❤
- I am binge watching all of these. My heart. I’m so grateful for organizations like this. You guys are the best.
- Adorable baby! I’m so happy she was rescued off of the scary streets of the city.
- Aww, she is so cute. A nice red bow on top of her head would look nice. Continue doing a wonderful job.
- I want to rescue animals when I grow up! I feed a rabbit for the last two days because the Rabbit was very skinny and I don’t know why the rabbit wasn’t eating things outside like grass and stuff but now the rabbit comes every day
- This makes me really sad 😢 especially when that dog looks exactly like mine 😕
- She is so sweet :’( Bless you so much
- The music makes me cry 😭
- Poor girl, she’s so adorable! Like a doll! ❤❤❤
- I just applied to adopt her FINALLY got moms permission
- She looks exactly like my Princess 😭😭😭 I hope she finds a loving home 😫
- you’re such a good man, Eldad.
Thank you for all you do.
- I love you guys!! I’ve watch every video you post! I’m so excited for more videos. Pls keep saving animals. Glinda’s such a sweet little girl!! awwwww!
- Wish I found her, would’ve loved to have her!🥰
- Such a little cutie pie! If we lived anywhere near there, I’d be seriously tempted to adopt her.
- She looks like a sweet, hairy little Gremlin💞
- Awwww so cute I will love to adopt him but I cant :c but what lovely dog
- What a CUTIE! This dog is adorable! ♥️
- I hope she gets a very loving forever home ❤
- She’s a cute pie of a girl. Thank you for saving these animals. 🙏🙏🙏
- I’m so glad to have made a donation to you guys. More to come soon!!
- I just donated something, I thank you so much for everything you guys do .
- I wish you guys were here to help tons of cats and kittens over here in my street. Last year kittens grew up and now have kittens of their own and it just keeps going. Thankfully they do get fed by me, my two other neighbors who put out food for their cats, the stray cats eat from our cat bowls when we aren’t in view. Animal control don’t help and I don’t want them to put all of them down, I want someone who can capture them and get them spayed/neutered and into new homes. I live in California by Sacramento.
- Sou fã incondicional de vcs, parabéns 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
- Glinda is so lovely!!! ❤️❤️❤️
- Awww she’s so cute I want her so bad😍😍
- She is so cute those eyes are gorgeous 😍😍😍blessings 😘😘😍 thank you for rescue her blessings.
- She is so cute wish i could adopt her but I live in europe
- Glinda is sooooooo cute💖💖💖💖💖💖,,I wish I could hug her,,,,lots of love ❤and blessings💓 to Glinda from India😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
- She is a cutie! 💕👏🏼💕👏🏼💕👏🏼💕
- Omg she’s so cute. I watch your videos all the time and I ALWAYS cry❤️Keep up the work💕💕💕
- *DOGGIIIEEES !!!*
(Meanwhile over +50k homeless in Cali)
*JUST LOOK @ DA DOGIEEE !!!*
I don’t really understand that process called reincarnation but if there is such a thing I’d like to come back as my daughter’s dog.
Local Dog Pound – Rescue Dog Day
Every factory-farmed animal is, as a practice, treated in ways that would be illegal if it were a dog or a cat.
I’m just a battler making an honest buck who goes home to his missus and his dog at the end of the day.
Dog Rescue Near Me – Hope For Paws Adoption
Back in high school, I wrote a novel about a character named Bart Simpson. I thought it was a very unusual name for a kid at the time. I had this idea of an angry father yelling ‘Bart,’ and Bart sounds kind of like bark – like a barking dog.
The problem of online identity is expressed best in an old ‘New Yorker’ cartoon with a picture of a dog next to a computer, and the dog says, ‘No one online knows you’re a dog.’
Cute Kitten Wallpaper – Cute Kitty Wallpaper
It was actually quite easy to work with Uggie, because he’s a really well trained dog. Very talented. I just had to follow him a little bit, improvise a little bit. Sometimes he’d follow me. Especially because of the sausages I had in my pocket.
To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
Goldendoodle Puppies For Adoption – Schnauzer Adoption
I’m just a battler making an honest buck who goes home to his missus and his dog at the end of the day.
I’m one of those people who has always struggled with emotions and revealing them. When my dog Orson died, I did this very male thing of ‘It’s just a dog and I’ll just move on.’ I was very slow to grasp the emotion. But Orson is the reason I started writing about dogs.