As far as writing, I like watching bad movies. Nothing stops me in my tracks more than watching a great film like ‘The Godfather’ or ‘Dog Day Afternoon’ or ‘The Graduate.’ You watch one of those, and you never want to write again. Whereas with bad movies, it makes you think, If that counts, I certainly could write.
I would rather be beaten, and be a man, than to be elected and be a little puppy dog.
Our brain, our body, craves fat. We cannot help it. That’s why a kid will eat a hot dog quicker than a piece of broccoli.
As a very small boy, my passion was nature, and I had pets – cats, a dog and a bunny rabbit – and I wrote a very small book called ‘My Pets,’ filled with their photographs and a discussion about my pets and how much I loved them… That was my first book.
Some animals are cunning and evil-disposed, as the fox; others, as the dog, are fierce, friendly, and fawning. Some are gentle and easily tamed, as the elephant; some are susceptible of shame, and watchful, as the goose. Some are jealous and fond of ornament, as the peacock.
I bark my voice out through a closed throat, pretty much. It’s more, perhaps, like a dog in some ways. It does have its limitations, but I’m learning different ways to keep it alive.
- Those kind of people go to heaven without staying in line.
- Eldad: try chewing through that!
Eldad: wait no
- ” before healing her body, we needed to heal her soul” wow .. That quote was powerful. .❤❤❤
- Somehow every time they get a warm bath – I feel like I’m the one who emerges from it.
- she is a border terrier mixed, they are “extremely smart” and give lots of kisses, I have one like this one at home ~
- As a disabled person who lives on a monthly check, I just couldn’t turn away anymore in fear that donation might make a difference. God will always make a way for me, so now I have chosen to be a Guardian by donating $10 a month to Hope For Paws. $10 doesn’t seem like a lot of money that could go far, but imagine if even HALF of their subs, did just that! Imagine the work that they can do and how many Fur Babies they could save! I ONLY talk about my donation to help others know that their $5, $10 can go a long way, I am not looking for kudos.
I pray that people have a heart and don’t THROW away their animals, don’t teach them to be fighting dogs and that IF they can no longer take care of them, they would bring them to a No Kill Shelter. If you know anyone who would/does this, direct them to DO THE RIGHT THING. God gave us these beautiful animals to love and cherish, because THAT is all they want. May God bless their team, the Vets that helps them and all those who donate!
- The greatest moments in these videos is when the animal takes that breath and says I’m ok. I can relax. Love what y’all do
- She looks so scared n nervous. She must have had a tough life. Millions thanks to Hope For Paws ! 💕💕💕💕💕
- “I am a terrier!
It’s just what I do!
- I love this channel. You guys are such great people saving lives! Thank you thank you thank you! May God bless your hearts and all the little puppers you save!
- I see her shaking when you hold her in your arms.
Hope someone will adopt her soon.
- I love these that show more of the “happy ending” than just a few short seconds. I like when at least half the video is treatment and aftercare, happy ending, etc. thank you H4P!!
- Me: *afraid of even friends’ dogs*
Loreta: *putting hand into cage with very scared dog to give her snack*
- When Eldad pulled her onto his lap I died a little…. 💔💓💕
- She’s very stressed poor darling….
Thanks for getting her off the streets you guys are amazing.
- ⭐️I highly appreciate the things you do with these precious dogs. I enjoy seeing them change from time to time. You bring me so much happiness when it comes to saving dogs. Thank you so much! 🙏 💕
- I love when they give sweet doggies a bath, keep them warm, pet them.
- “Good luck chewing THAT!”
- ( wrestling 5 minutes with a pissed off dog)
“ Let’s call her Sunshine!“
Seriously, great catch, y’all. ( I taught a kid named Serenity once. Her name was… ironic.)
- I’ll say this was one tough job, great work from the team!
- 6:04 screw the snare, look at the damage she did to herself 🙁
- 4:17 Cat looking on the shadow of the hut: “I’ll better get going now…”
- I have nine dogs and here is the names from the oldest to youngest dog😁.
💜💜💜💜(millie is my best friend 😃😅)
- I love it when Eldad is able to hold a dog litterly hours after rescued when in a fight or flight situation!❤❤ he has gift
- “Yeah good luck chewing that”….
“SHE CAN DESTROY THE METAL TOO!”
- When she was curled up on the sofa after her bath I could almost hear her thinking, “Am I dreaming? Am I going to wake up? I hope not’. ❤️
- I love you guys so much you guys have such a big heart ♥️ ❤️❤️ thank you! Bless your souls and god bless you guys 💞
- I just shake my head in wonder at how these dogs who are so scared to begin with just move on into their new life, trusting and loving their human helpers. Incredible.
- I just watched a rescue of a dog called Liberty left out in the rain and she didnt make it..i cried..then i saw this one and its a blessing for dogs that are rescued like this one…
- She is absolutely adorable she looks like a dog from movie Isle of Dogs she’s so doggy cute
- I L🐶ve your channel and this rescue was intense
- Padfoot in fact he’s my profile picture he’s a Germanshepard besenji mix
- *Animals are the Humans Best Friend… Who Agrees ?*
Ps: I donate all proceeds from my food channel to animal shelter. Please do your part too 🙂
- Sunshine reminds me of the dog Sandy from the ‘Annie” productions. As always, good job, Eldad!
- I love when they show a freshly laundered dog!
- 4:15 a cat in the wall observing the struggle
- That was so intense. I love how Eldad said he had to heal her heart before her body and gave her the most beautiful gentle bear hug.😊😊😊😊💜💜💜
- Made me cry when he pulled her in his lap… You people are THE BEST!
- I feel the same way as the dog while watching this but I think the dog had more pain..
Thanks to you.😊😭😭😁😆😊😉
- you need metal chain gloves when catching aggressive dogs
- My doggo is Coco. He’s in the little pic too ❤️
- oh wow you talk about her soul healing mine heals a little more each time I see one of these videos, and I don’t know how
anyone couldn’t donate to such a fine org
- 4:15 …on background a cat in front of the wall going away?
- Thank you for rescuing this sweet princess!! God bless you all!!
- I cried when I watched this, reminds me of my dog that i put into sleep 5 years ago
- That cat was just like “dang fam” @4:11 😂
- Oh when Eldad gently pulled her into his lap and she relaxed – oh man, I teared right up!!!
- When you picked her up onto your lap I lost it 😭 You need to sell totes & accessories like the one donated by that lady I WANT to buy one from you!
- Poor baby girl. Bless You for not giving up on this baby.
- 4:18 the cat just decide to leave …. haha 😀
- My dog’s name is Quincy, I love him ❤️
- I cry every time- THANK YOU for all you do! Unbelievably kind- loving hearts and souls-
- I swear I felt God’s love watching this😍
- Sunshine was so scared. Missed seeing the dogs lathered up one of my favorite parts of the rescue vids. The dogs are adorable all soapy. If time is an issue, how about skipping the drying scenes? You & your team are doing a great job of helping our 4 legged friends.
- Eldad: good luck chewing that
Eldad: OH MY GOD knock it off already
- God bless you Eldad and Loretta!! You are doing sacred work!! Thank you for rescuing this sweet princess!!
- Just imagine their terrifying moments when they’re in the slaughter house. This video made me cry by recalling the horrifying scenes there. 🙏🙏🙏for the happy ending.
- I gave 3 dogs justt like him,they are amazing,i love them a lot!!!!
- I so want her but I live in Australia
My heart is melting I love her
- When im older I well help on one of these rescues!
- Love u guys thanks for saving him i have donated money 10 dolars
- I have spent 2 days and hours of watching these video’s. Hope for paws could be a successful TV show. Seriously, I would watch this show non stop 🙂 I love the happy endings!
- ♥Sunshine♥ Great Rescue!! Thanks so much for caring for these dogs!
- i always anticipate the moment these dogs calm down
- just to sad i live in Sweden, i would have here in our pack right away 🙂
- Eldad is such a kind heart ❤
All animals bow down to him
- As usual , I am speechless, with a big grin on my face! Real life fairy tales! At the end, Sunshine was smiling!
- What a pretty and sweet dog. I love that dog smile at the end.
- Thats a house full of love quite obvious did you see all the puppy smiles? 💚💙❤💜💛
- Hell. Those bubbles melted my heart too !
- LETS GO HOPE FOR PAWS! IVE BEEN WATCHING YOU GUYS FOR A YEAR!
- Cesar 😀 wooow this is incredible!!!
- Omg poor baby girl, totally broke my heart 💔😢
- My pet names are
And we are going to adopt another one ❤️ u hope for paws 🤗
- Beautiful animal, beautiful souls who rescued her💗💗💗💗
- You guys are the gold standard of animal rescue and rehabilitation. Thank you for all you do.
- “I think we need a bigger snare..”
- It’s a different intro every time
- I lover her cute ears 😀 Thank you for saving her!
- I’d be wearing some thick leather gloves!
- 1 like = 1 love to a dog..
👇Let this turn blue
- God: I only dream of being as cool as Eldad and Loretta
- There should always be happy endings for these amazing guys 🥰
- Miss Loreta, bless your ❤️
- I just love these videos… It does somyto my heart you guys are truly special keep up the good work and God bless 🙏
- You guys are so amazing!! I admire everything you do. Thank you! Lots of love!! ❤️ ❤️❤️
- 4:03 – 4:20 by the yellow wall the cat goes from “That dog is freaking out” to “I’m out”
- I am still twelve years old but I really want to join Hope for Paws when I grow up
There is a cat in my school too she is very cute and she has a disease
I have 6 cats and I love dogs too
- Your love for these babies hits my heart! Thank you for what you do for these babies
- I’m a proud old Christian lady and I love all of you sweethearts!
- Thx to u guys iv decided to work at an animal shelter iv worked there for 3 months now and luv it i hope one day to go out and save some off the streets
- I never get tired of watching you guys! You’re the best and there’s a special place for you. God bless you!
- It’s amazing to see the difference in these dogs even when there are no health problems when they go from fending for themselves and fighting to survive, to being relaxed and safe and happy in a loving people pack.
- Sunshine looks just like my dog! So happy she was rescued ❤️
- — quote —
Before healing her body, we needed to heal her soul.
- Awwww you guys do such an amazing job, with all of the poor souls that you rescue ❤️❤️
- You are all so amazing! God bless your wonderful hearts for always going that extra mile in saving these beautiful furbabies ❤
- 4:09 THERE IS ANOTHER ONE!!!
- Wenn man doch bloß den Süßen sagen könnte, das es alles zum Besten wird für sie.
- 3:48 Good to know. I doubt that without context anyone would know.
I will try to make a doll of Oksana with a little dog.
Diamond Dachshund Rescue – Purebred Rescue
What separates me is I’m a dog. I use that term very strongly because that’s what I am. That’s why I have an angry demeanor. It’s not a front. It’s not a face.
A lot of people think I am the one to turn to for dog behavior issues. I’m not. All you have to do is meet Tucker; you’ll know that I’m not an expert at training dogs.
Bulldogs For Adoption – Free Puppies Near Me Craigslist
I have this extraordinary life during the day, and then I get to come home to my sweet husband who loves to cook with me. I have a nice glass of wine, he has some scotch, we chat, we cook, and we hang out with the dog. I have an absolute dream life.
I knew there was a story; once you find a dog with a fork through it, you know there’s a story there.
Teacup Yorkie For Adoption – Free Pomsky Puppies Near Me
It was so cold today that I saw a dog chasing a cat, and the dog was walking.
Earlier, my priority was only work. I worked like a dog before I got married. After marriage, once you have a baby, time management is difficult. Your responsibilities change, your priorities change. And you have to concentrate on them if you have to work out your life. Your career is just a part of your life. For me, my family is my life.
Takis Shelter – Rescue Puppies For Adoption
I signed with Big Yellow Dog and have been with them for years. The president of the company is a woman named Carla Wallace, who is an amazing publisher who just has a knack for female artists.
I’m constantly lying to my dog. He only responds to manipulation and blackmail.