No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does.
I took solace in my relationship with God who, along with my dog, was my best friend growing up.
As a late teenager, I had some puppy fat on me, and I noticed that I could put on weight. I have always been very disciplined because my mother was very beautiful, a very pretty woman, but she was immobilised by obesity. At her biggest, she was about 17 stone. And she was always on some sort of fad diet.
I think I was a shy kid. I grew up without television. I had a dog, and we lived up in the White Mountains in the summer, and I had no friends up there. And I would just go play hide-and-seek with my dog and probably had some imaginary friends.
When Reg died and we first looked into getting a new dog, I was adamant we should pick up a mongrel from an animal-rescue shelter. It’s not only that they’re usually healthier and have better temperaments, they also fit with my world view – I prefer a ballpoint to a fountain pen, a barber to a hair stylist, and camping over glamping.
My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet.
- I love that Tony Robbins is matching funds for you all. Let’s all donate something to help out Hope For Paws and all of the great work they do for dogs like Puddles ?❤️?
EDIT: just made my donation. Super easy and only takes a min.
- I was so happy to see the reunion with Charlie’s family! Judging by his ecstatic reaction, it’s clear that they love him and take good care of him. Their only mistake was not microchipping him or making him wear a tag, but that’s fixed now. It’s so nice to see dogs reunited with their families!
- So happy for charlie knowing that he was really not abandoned.
- For the life of me I can’t understand why someone would thumbs down this video ?♂️
- So cute to see Charlie run to his rescuer as if saying, “OMG THANK YOU FOR FINDING MY HUMANS!”
then runs back to his Humans, “OMG MY HUMANS!!! IM SO HAPPY”
- I’m from Peru, and all I can say is that you are amazing people, I cry every time I see your beautiful videos. Keep doing what you are doing!!
- Look at Charlie running back to you to smile and wiggle! He’s like, ‘You brought me my mom and dad!”
- 5:34, he’s like that’s the guy that saved me, can we take him home!
- He’s so happy to be reunited with his ‘mom and dad’ yet still takes time to come back to you to thank you for his rescue. Beautiful !!
- That tail broke the sound barrier when he saw his family.
- Seems like my furnace always kicks on and blows dust in my eyes about the same time as I’m watching these.
- His tail wagging when reunited with his owners. LOOOL ?????
- Moral of the story: There’s no place like home.
- Awe his whole body language was so cute when he saw his family and he seemed to be running back and forth to you as if to say THANK YOU YOU FOUND MY FAMILY??????
- Just a piece of advice: I don’t need many cool intros with details and stuff. Just keep it simple and stick with one intro.
- You can see he loved his owners and wasn’t afraid of them . that was great
- I’ve been binge watching these videos for a few days now (oh gosh there are so many). Once he touches them, they try so hard to resist. But they just can’t. ?
- So I just would like to know: if you can finds owners: will they pay for your work or are you taking the money from donations anyway? Because if there are owners and they are able to pay for your help then the donated money could help another animal.
- That reunion made me cry tears of joy?
- I cried when I saw his reaction to his owners ?????❤️ like he was so happy to see them again. And he had probably thought he lost them forever ?????
- Awww his tail went berserk when he saw his owners
- so happy he found his owners!! he was so excited!! ❤️
- Beautiful. He was so happy to see his owners. Thank God you were able to find them.??
- No more cheese burgers? ?U did a good job as always, bravo!
- I love the ending part: High-speed wagging tail Lol ?
- This channel always puts my faith back in humanity
- When Charlie saw his owners his tail went 100 miles an hour!☺
- In such a short time he truly loved the staff. He didn’t know who to stay w
- How happy I am
Charlie found his People back???????????
- I love how Charlie keeps running back to thank you for finding his lost parents?
- notice how he keeps going back to Eldad like thanking him.?
- I am so happy about the recue your treament of this angel and the amazing reunion.thank you so much you are angels
- Volunteering also helps contact your local animal shelter to help out for the day it’s really fun also comment and share this video beats me but these ppl should win an Oscar
- What a beautiful, happy ending for Charlie! Great work Hope for Paws team! I can’t express what an inspiration you guys are to me and so many other people! Hope you have an amazing day, and keep up the great work!!!! ??????
- He keeps walking back to you at the end as if to say “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”
- I wish I could see the bathing part a bit longer. That’s my most fav part .?
- This amazing video just melts my heart and restores my faith in humanity knowing that there good people out there that want to help animals!
- “Wearz the CHEEZBERGER?”
- beautiful ending?? ur a sweetheart ??
- “The Lucky Leash will keep him safe.” I BAWLED.
- awwwwe???? the dog was so happy in the end when he was reunited with his owners again. Always luv a happy ending 🙂
- Omg Charlie’s reaction to seeing his owners made me cry, he was so happy. You guys are so amazing at what you do and I’m so glad Charlie was reunited with his family.
Uh the reaction killed me!!! I love it when people reunite with their dogs! Warms my heart
- I love how happy he got when he saw his owners!! ?
- I love how Charlie kept coming back to you after you found his humans! It was almost like he was saying ” Thank you for finding my humans!”
- So glad charlie was owned by someone ! He was so happy to see his mom and dad. It was so sweet to see his reaction when he saw them. God bless you for doing a good job !
- Best possible outcome!!!! He’s such a cutie!!!!
- “A sad and scared dog almost got a heart attack when he saw HIS OWNERS!” “Them” in your title is meaning less
- He kept running back to his rescuer thanking him for finding his family. So sweet ?
- I love watching when they help hopeless dogs❤God bless them they have good heart
- I love to see a little dog so happy it just touches my heart ☺️
- I love happy endings. I’m so happy for the owners and Charlie. ??
- The excitement when he found his owner is priceless ??
- *Who thinks Animals are way better than most humans….. ?*
PS: I donate most of the proceeds from my street food channel to strays, hope u did your part too 🙂
- 4:20 – Neverending Story time! 😀
- You guys are just awesome thank you for helping our loving animals
- That tail was wagging “a mile a minute” when he saw his owners…
- That’s a very happy ending. Nice name Charlie for him ?.
- Awwww, his excitement when he saw his owners was so beautiful ??
- God he reminds me of my gizmo): such a cute guy
- I love how Charlie kept going back to Eldad when he saw his owners. A great way to say thank you.
- Happy to see this happy ending and Charlie United with how family, I hope the owners are more careful now and not to let him out of the house again, Sometimes people are not careful with their pets and then they lose them, please make sure ur dog don’t get away cause he could get lost like Charlie ;( and you are going to regret it
- So sweet when he decided to “take a chance” and trust you, letting you pet him. When he gave in, he was all in! I love how he relaxed even more after the much-needed bath. And oh how precious when he kept coming back to you, thanking you for reuniting him with his humans. <3 <3 <3
- I LOVE watching Dogs loose their S*** when they reunite with their owners!!!
- Microchip ist die beste Idee im Hundeland. Toll zu sehen, wie groß die Freude ist, die Familie wieder zu haben. Danke dafür. LG ?♀️
- I love the dogs reactions when he sees his family.
- I’m so glad my Sadie has a microchip! ❤️
- Yay! Charlie has his people back. Wonderful vid.?❤?
- Thank you guys so much for saving these poor dogs I love dogs I have 2 I’m trying to donate some money to you guys to really say thank you soooo much for saving them and those people who abandon them can actually go to hell thank u so much ??❤️
- Aww, Charlie was so happy to see his people! I thought he was going to wag his tail off!? Getting a Microchip for your pet is only around $50 and so worth it!
- 5:05 reminds me of when I was a small child and I found my mom in the store after being seperated from her.
- I’m so happy he found his family I love the success stories! It’s almost as fullfilling as when they get adopted makes the heart happy!!!
- That dog crained his neck forward to get in the Lucky Leash. He knew It was his chance to get home.
Thanks, Eldad! Good job!
- “when he saw them” saw who tho..
- I love a happy ending for these lost dogs that find home again. Identification for your pet is KEY!!!!!
- I couldn’t imagine losing my dog, thank you so much for saving harmless lives!!♥️♥️♥️♥️
- I loved his sweet excited reaction when he saw his owners!
- I love a happy doggie or kittie ending! Makes my every day! ♥️
- I ? this channel ❗❗❗❗❗whenever I need proof that there are good people out there, I come here. Thanks for posting love!
- My heart was actually melting from the cuteness of the family reunion!???❤❤❤❤❤
- Wiping tears of joy from my eyes ?
- Cute dog! Thanks for rescuing him. So glad that he was reunited with his owners.
- I didn’t feel like watching the full vid but loved the ending
- Aw I feel so bad when I watch these vids bc they always look very sad
- I Love the End’s Bits it alway’s Makes me happy when I see a dog Happy Well Done Hope for paws Your all amazing ??
- Omg the part at 4:20 HE SO HANDSOME!?
- I learned that dog can easily recognize its owners ❤
- There is no doubt who is owners were from that reaction. Great ending.
- He is so happy to see his owner?so touch. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- I love happy endings
- Well you know his owners must treat him well for him to be so happy to reunite with them.
- I love this when I’m older I can join something like that
- this one legit made me cry omg ????
- i love how charlie was all smiles as soon as he met his pawrents!!
- I like this fluffy one – and the way you talk him !!! ?
- You guys are such amazing people! ❤️
- Who else likes before watching??????
- Awwww he missed his parents!!! What a great reunion❤️?❤️
- it’s so amazing how you can do this so well♡♡♡♡♡
- When I saw that dog I was about to cry cuz it was so cute I love dogs?????
They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one’s country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason.
Husky Puppy Wallpaper – Petsmart Dog Adoption
The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment.
My first trimester I was so exhausted. I could sleep 10 hours, then wake up, look in the mirror and still have eyes like a hound dog! I felt like the life was sucked out of me, no matter how much sleep I got. It was obvious that my body was really busy doing something else and ‘beauty sleep’ didn’t exist anymore!
Maltese Dog Rescue – Best Place To Adopt A Dog
The first black girl book I fell in love with was most likely ‘Please, Puppy, Please’ by Spike Lee and Tonya Lee.
If you want a friend, buy a dog.
Puppy Backgrounds – Arl Dogs
Scooby’s the greatest cartoon character ever. He isn’t cute like Mickey or smart like Bugs or fearless like Woody and Buzz – he’s a talking dog who’s more human than I am. It’s his humanity and imperfections that make him special.
You can’t go to medical school and come out and be like, ‘I’m going to be a dog catcher.’ That would be so pointless.
Maltese For Adoption – Cute Puppy Wallpaper
People care about my personal life. But really I’m dorky! I drink beer and go to football games. And ya know, sit in my house in a t-shirt on the weekends and play with my dog!
A lot of people think I am the one to turn to for dog behavior issues. I’m not. All you have to do is meet Tucker; you’ll know that I’m not an expert at training dogs.