Guys like Ole Anderson, Gene Anderson, Mad Dog Vachon, Johnny Valentine. I love them to death. I’ll love them forever.
Men have been found to deny woman intellect; they have credited her with instinct, with intuition, with a capacity to correlate cause and effect much as a dog connects its collar with a walk.
I class myself with Rin Tin Tin. People in the Depression wanted something to cheer them up, and they fell in love with a dog and a little girl.
My songs are like a three-legged dog – you have to get to know them to have any love for them.
We’re a working-people’s band, and we love America and what she stands for. Also, we love doing shows, whether it’s a huge amphitheater or a corn dog fest. We don’t care.
A dog is a pitiful thing, depending wholly on companionship, and utterly lost except in packs or by the side of his master. Leave him alone, and he does not know what to do except bark and howl and trot about till sheer exhaustion forces him to sleep.
- looks like they had to censor the sore on her neck. Thus the reupload. Youtube is a bit sensitive these days.
- Clearly was dumped there. She had a collar (imbeaded too),was friendly, and let people touch her without doing anything. People need to learn sympathy! Just because you don’t want them doesn’t mean leave them on their own! Thank you for what you do.
- German Shepherds are the best, most personal, loving breed of dogs in the world.
- This dog was so cute! How could anyone do that to this poor dog, thank you for saving that dog😀
- yet another wonderful rescue… love love love you guys 💖
- I find it puzzling when watching videos like this, to see it has ANY dislikes. Are the ppl disliking these videos like dog haters or something?
- Did you blur her neck because it was graphic? I was just wandering. ALSO YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY MY IDOL YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME TO START ME OWN RESCUE BUSINESS!! As it is not so big yet my dad is working at the RSPCA (animal hospital plus adoption centre) to get some money for our rescues and to be with the animals are there! 😊 Also I really dont understand why people hate pitbull!? They are just like every other dog! Yes you might think they look weird or ugly (personally I think they are cute especially when they are puppies) and you might think they are dangerous and violent but thats only because they are bread wrong! If you bread them in a good way they will be happy and non-violent dogs! But if you bread them badly, obviously they wont be so nice. But when I am older I am going to get some dogs and I will definitely get rescues and definitely a pitbull!😊
- It’s these small acts of kindness and compassion that restore my faith in humanity. God bless you guys!
- I watch this channel all the time, but sometimes, my heart is so broken when I see this that I have to walk away for a time.
- I love animals! I can’t believe people would do this to a dog! I love you guys! You give these animals a chance to live a good life. And you give them hope. Thank you so much
- I love everything about this channel!! I just donated $10 as that’s what I can afford right now. Love from Canada 🇨🇦💕
- You should probably make more extended versions of your rescue vids like these..
- Aww I have a German Shepherd and he is a mess lol 😂 but 😍 I love him
- Easiest rescue ever! I love how happy she was to see Lisa.😭💖
- You guys deserve a trophy for the most helpful people to take care animals
- Such a sweet, beautiful girl. 💕 Because of this channel, I’ve taken in an additional 3 dogs (now have 6), a burro from an auction, rescued a slaughter bound yearling, took in a crippled 8 y/o gelding (7 total equine) and make small donations to your group along with 3 others worldwide. 😧 I’m becoming a hoarder!
- She’s beautiful, what you do is a true labor a labor of love.
- What a sweet and nice dog!!! Thank you for u help to saved this beautiful dog.
- What a sweet girl! Yay Elsa!
- So sweet, thank you for saving her. She’s beautiful and has a good personality
- Whenever I see these videos and the dogs are getting fed the cheeseburger I picture them saying “Aw heck yeah I’m getting feed!”
- The name Elsa fits her.
Years ago I came across a homeless dog, as I was looking for my dog that got out of the yard. I decided to give her a home. She had more ticks on her than fleas! The only spot you could pet her was on her forehead. The next day I took her to the vet and then groomers.
When I thought of a name for her, the name Maggie just popped in my head. Somehow, I think that was her name. It fit. She responded to it immediately. I never cared for that name until her.
She lived a good life with my family. Unfortunately, I never found my dog Tawny. Looked for months.
- I had a cat who died then I got two crazy dogs they really make me happy
- Love for hope for paws I’m donating £350 I saved up and would rather us it on you than my stuff
- Can I work for you when I’m older your so sweet who and why would someone do this, all pets deserve love and to be happy.
- Good job guys : thank you for helping & rescue; Goddess you all 😍👍🥰
- Adorable. This stuff breaks my heart! Hero’s every one. Hope for Paws!
- God I love videos like this!! She is so gentle and has lots of love to give!!! Nothing like the love and dedication from a dog.
- Such a sweetie! Love her sitting in the pool like the queen that she is!
- This video made me so sad 😞. I had to go pet my dog 😂❤️
- early hello you always get the beautiful dogs and the types!!!
- 1:06 with captions AS and this is adorable
- Omg omg I love GSD’s and I have one and her name is Elsa😍😍😍😍
- what a beautiful good gurl. keep up the good work!
- Quero ela 😭
- I’ve had 3 and I still have me pepper(pepsie I like calling her
- I like German shepherds! 😀
- German Shepherds are such beautiful dogs, Incredible work as always 🙂 ❤️
- Pretty lady, Elsa ! God bless you puppy and your rescuers and care givers ! Live and love long! Best if the best!
- Soooo Cute ! I Love her!!
- U all are amazing. Brings tears and joy too watch what y’all do. Rollercoaster ride. Thank u so much.
- S-she reminds me of my day Kandy 🙁
- You are angels for animals . thank you for saving all animals <3
- The power of LOVE 💕
- awww she’s gorgeous amazing rescue 💕
- what a nice dog and what a beautiful soul lisa is and good looking too have a good one you guys 🙂
- The work you do is amazing, thank you so much for saving animal lives
- I’ve been dying to get a dog and it’s taking all my willpower to not fly out to California and adopt this beautiful girl.
Edit: don’t convince me 😂 I’m a broke grad student and I fly to Asia every winter. I won’t adopt a dog until I know I can either take it with me safely (doubtful) or have enough money to leave it with a trusted kennel.
- I’ve literally saw a amputated foot on this channel why couldn’t u show the neck
- Elsa is beautiful!!🙂❤
- Wow your a good person, love and respect, God bless.
- Mandam ela pra mim aqui no Brasil 😍❤
- I really do have to wonder about YouTube if the video got taken down due to the injury on Elsa’s neck. It’s hardly gorey and there’s probably far worse things on here for people to see. I don’t get why it’s an issue for this channel or ones like Vet Ranch, but this is probably the worst of their censorship.
- 3:49 gotta say I proper choked up with emotion at this bit – wonderful seeing her so happy again. Great work ❤
- Thank you so much! Who ever did this hurting abandoned animals, they will get their punishment!
Animals save humans lives too dont forget that!
God are watching!
- She’s so cute I love this channel so muchhhh!!,
- She’s so beautiful 😭😍
- I don’t get get it!? Why is there dislikes to a video like this? There should be a lot of people in white with a special jacket coming to get you out of society.
- When Elsa say In the water I started laughing cuz it was just too cute !!!💕💕
- Thumbs up, shame they had to blur the injury as people should really see how much damage and embedded collar causes.
- 4:15 OMG SO CUTE HOW SHE SAT IN IT!!!
- hi I am so happy you saved the poor dog from that hell my heart was willing you save her thank you
- Awe I love German Shepherds
You guys are awesome
- I was literally crying for the whole video but the question I want answering is who would do this to a 🐕 of any kind 😭😭😭😭
- I need a girle show me like that girle in this video show love for a dog
- She is so cute keep doing what you do I love it
- Dog is God Thank you guys it is really good job. Keep doing it.
- SO CUTEEE :3 😍😍😍😍😍😍😘☺☺☺
- she is the sweetest girl ever Im so glad she’s okay :”)
- This is my favorite breed of dog Thank you God bless you
- AWESOME, Good job!!
- The police would probably break in for you in England.
- Thank you for helping this sweet Shepherd!
- Thank You für help
You are the best ❤️
- She is so sweet and your job is amazing 🙌🏻
- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAVING MY FAVORITE DOG I LOVE YOU SI MUCH
- Such a cute dog! 💖💖
- I love this so MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST 👍💯
- If I’m big and I have a own house and you guys are still doing your job, Imma adopt one of the animals you guys saved, and maybe not just one 😉
- I love a German Shepherd 💗💗💗
- Stupit owners! These Amazing dogs could’ve died!! Luckely they are save now
- Such a beautiful and loving girl…soooo smart too! Thank you for saving her!
- I love when the ladies do rescues! The rescues are so much more calm.
- Awwe she’s so beautiful 💕
- She is beautiful!! I love to see them happy and healed !!
- All the folks commenting on here about how could anyone be so cruel to this dog; however, it is possible that she just escaped or ran away from somewhere when she was younger, and that collar grew into her neck while she was growing and out on her own. Just saying that it’s possible someone wasn’t mean to her, but she was just a victim of circumstances and got lost and became homeless. I really hate cruelty to animals but just wanted to say this may not have been deliberate cruelty. Glad she was rescued. Seems like such a beautiful and wonderful dog.
- 4:37she had to have a spa day 😂😂😋😊☺️🙂🤗
- There’s a dog that needs help in my spot
- How did Lisa Arturo pass away?! 😭😭😭😭
- I’m in England but would adopt her in a heartbeat. What a beautiful girl 😭❤
- Another beautiful life rescued and saved !! 👏🏻🙏🏻😘
- What a great job , what a lovely sweet dog and after all that’s happened to her she’s still sweet
- Such a happy, adorable girl ❤️ Great job, THANK YOU!!!!
- One of the best jobs to do in this world.
Love N respect
- You are good guys!❤️😘
- Liked before watching, I’m sure it won’t disappoint! ♥️
- It really is heart warming ❤️
- I ain’t gonna “let it go” this is such a sweet pup
- She’s so pretty! Thank you guys for helping her ❤️
- Such a beautiful girl! <3 You guys are amazing!
I wanna survive an avalanche. I wanna be one of those people a dog finds buried under a ton of snow, almost dying of starvation.
Bichon Frise Puppies Near Me – Free Siberian Husky Puppies Near Me
I’m not a great actor – let’s face it. I don’t have a great deal of scope. There are certain things I can do, but when I’m bad, I stink. There’s something about my shaggy dog eyes that makes people think I’m good. I’m not all that good.
My first trimester I was so exhausted. I could sleep 10 hours, then wake up, look in the mirror and still have eyes like a hound dog! I felt like the life was sucked out of me, no matter how much sleep I got. It was obvious that my body was really busy doing something else and ‘beauty sleep’ didn’t exist anymore!
Chinese Crested Powder Puff Rescue – Free German Shepherd To Good Home
I should get a dog. I would get a rescue dog. I like mutts; I don’t care. I would probably get a three-legged dog no one else would want.
Because Naughty Dog relies on their facial team to hand animate the faces of each game character and they do such a remarkable job, I think you can be more realistic with your acting. It gives the story and what’s happening to you the feeling that it’s a game.
Pupstarz – Critter Cavalry Rescue
I like to hike with my dog, Webster. It helps clear my mind.
Animals are a continuous source of inspiration and wonder to me. I would love to play a dog.
Puppies Free To Good Home Near Me – Free Pitbull Puppies Near Me
I had a really traumatizing experience growing up. When I was, like, 10 or 11, I was vegan. I’m not anymore, but I was, and I went to this hot dog place because I heard they had a veggie dog. I took a bite, and literally – I kid you not – it was a carrot in a bun. Horrifying.
If fame belonged to me, I could not escape her; if she did not, the longest day would pass me on the chase, and the approbation of my dog would forsake me then. My barefoot rank is better.