I snap with my mom. It was a great way for me to see my dog when I was in college. We send selfies, too.
An actor is never so great as when he reminds you of an animal – falling like a cat, lying like a dog, moving like a fox.
The dog was created specially for children. He is a god of frolic.
You know I’ve got a chum, a smashing mate, he’s got a dog with no legs, and he calls it a cigarette. It’s true, yeah, because at nighttime he has to take it out for a drag.
I attempted to fish in Scotland and I managed to hook a dog. It was a horrible moment but the dog turned out to be fine.
Dog rescue remains a gamble, of course. For all the good will, hard work, and noble motivation, nobody can really predict with certainty how a traumatized, dislocated dog will respond in a new environment.
- Dogs GOOD, people BAD
- It pains me to see how many people disown pitbulls! They should be just as loved as any other type of dog!
- Someone left this handsome boy!oh god! Humans are the meanest species on earth
- “Where the hell you guys been?” And then puts his head in the leash.
- What a beautiful blue pit! He’s so calm and loving. Why would anyone just dump him? Live long and prosper, handsome boy.
- Over and over you PROVE the reputation of Pit Bulls is undeserved.
- that dog is just pure love! 🙂
- I love pit bulls so much and their all so sweet
- it breaks my heart to see people abandoning their pets.this Pitbull seems like the sweetest dog and I hope he gets adopted by a loving family.
- So much wail tagging…😐um…tail wagging! soothes my heart; I thank God for Hope for Paws💗💗💗🐶
- I’ve noticed that the most docile dogs that you rescue tend to be pitbulls, I feel like people really let the media and news influence their opinion because it’s all bad stuff.
- What gentle dog I’m surprised nobody else picked him up been so friendly. Love dogs keep up the good work 👍👍
- Really man best friend, but sometimes people mistreat them. Thank you Hope for Paws.
- When all this doom and gloom is on YT, I have to tune in for a shot of how loving human beings can be. You are doing great work in many ways!
- Good work, atleast a small percentage of people are good
- I love pitbulls and I hate how people want to kill them all, what about just make sure they have a good owner and prohibit the breeding of them , or even better , all dogs
Edit: Y’all are so stupid… humans domesticated dogs now we can’t just kill them off… just stop breeding them for god sake… everyone should have a second chance to love and be loved…
- “The dog must have heard about Hope for paws” …epic😂😂😂😂God bless you guys, greetings from Uruguay!!!
- Hope for Paws are truly paw angles. 💖💖💖💖🐾🐾
- You are the best youtube channel ; ) From France .
- You can tell he such a sweetheart of a dog.
- Who could dump such a sweet boy like Sterling? I’m glad he got adopted. He was a ready made good dog. Thank you Loreta and Eldad!
- I love when dogs and other animals are right away happy to be rescued and not scared like others. The happiest thing on earth
- I tried to kiss him when he smelled the camera lol
- 0:39 i guess he got scared when you guys came but realized you’re friendly too
- He’s just “HELL YEAH HUMAAAAAANNNSSS”
- I like how excited he got when MORE people showed up
- I clicked on the video and watched as the donation number went from 220,000 to 221,000!! That made me so happy 😁
Thx for the heart ❤️
“Wow, this place has room service!!
That really was a Lucky Leash, huh guys?”
I love the way he accepted the leash without hesitation.
I’ll admit that I’m one of those people who are leery of pitties, but this guy is obviously a sweetie. ❤
- Unbelievable how cute Sterling is ❤️❤️ thanks to everybody who helped him and permited him to have a very good life🙏🏻🙏🏻
- Sterling was so trusting when you guys approached him. He looks so trusting, friendly, and loving! I’m so glad you guys saved him and that he found his forever family. ❤️
- Ah que lindo 😍 queria ele 😭
- He’s one of the most beautiful pits I’ve seen ❤️
- Any chance the family who called flat up abandoned their own dog? He just seemed so calm around everyone… Idk.
- Pitbulls are my favorite, omg I cry every time I see a rescue
- This adorable dog won the lottery! His forever home he lives in with his friends looks amazing! Thanks for rescuing him!
- Love, Love n More Love to All at Hope 4Paws.
Makes my day.
- The beginning of these videos break my heart and the end of these videos warms it. 🐾👏🇨🇦💫🌟
- Wow he is like an ambassador for pit-bulls. A sweetheart. They have beautiful eyes.
- He is one of the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen! 😍
- If you can only spare $5… Donate it to this amazing organization. I try to stay consistent with at least $25 – $50 a month.
- He is so cute. I would love to have him. I am glad he found great owners.
- Aww he’s adorable he looks like a bigger version of my blue staffy ares.😊💕💖💖💖🍪for him😘
- You smell treats in my pocket?! “OKAYYY” … I started to cry!
- How could someone abandon him? He’s adorable, reminds me a ton of mine. I really despise some people, I swear… 👏👏👏👏
- Pitbull’s Need more love bless your heart
- You are my favorite channel in the whole world💞
- He was so easy to catch,like he gave himself happily to you,guys, yes,the dog must have heard about you guys haha.., great job as always :))
- Sterling is absolutely beautiful. His soul just shines 😊❤❤
- It’s impossible for me to imagine how anyone could abandon any dog, let alone such a well behaved and friendly dog like Sterling. I wouldn’t be able to move on with my life.
- I love the fact they helped this gorgeous angel 😇💗😍😭
- I am in love. Sterling touched my heart, sl loving and friendly. Thank you for rescuing him. So happy he found a loving home.
- He’s soooooo cute he just wanted love
- Sterling is so sweet and trusting. So glad he found his forever home.
- Sterling is adorable. His eyes have so much love in them. Thank you for rescuing him.
- was the easiest rescue in the last month thx for save this beauty :D)
- Sterling is so cute and so beautifull, thanks a lot Hope for Paws for this wonderfull rescue !!!!
- I’m So Happy for Sterling, finding a Forever Home!! I Wish I could’ve donated more. Blessings from northern New Mexico mountains!!! 💖🐶
- I love when they’re friendly and not scared, because its means that at least they weren’t abused.
- Maybe there’s something wrong with me but I feel happier every time I see a dog is saved over human.
- Sterling is so cute and that really was the easiest rescue ever
- Sterling was so happy to see you guys, he’s so sweet. Thank you for giving him a new life. Xxx
- ❤❤❤ it’s always totally astounding how well minded and positive beeings these Pits are although thrown out for a life in the streets.
And You’re just able to read in their body language h o w much they crave to be part in a “pack” of any kind humans/dogs a g a i n!
I’ve seen for right so much suspicious dogs.
- What a gorgeous baby! So sweet and gentle 😍 so glad he found a loving forever home to go to 😊
- Awwwwwww ♥️🐶🌮
He is so handsome and he gets two more pitbull siblings ♥️♥️♥️
- What a beautiful fur baby. I would love to have him. However, my apartment only allows small dogs. He is just precious.
- He’s so cute I really appreciate y’all
- Sterling is such a perfect name for an adorable, friendly boy. So glad you guys found him.
- Love stories like this with happy endings.
Bless you PAWS crew.
- Awww he’s so cute! When he lapped on your legs my heart just melted 😍😍😍
- I’ve only donated 10$ so far and I’m not really sure if it’s enough but I want you guys to keep helping these dogs get a better life. 😗
- Dangggg we are RICH! WE DONATED ALOT
- Sterling is a beautiful, well behaved, friendly & loving dog. He knew they were there to help him😪❤. You are these animals guardian angels❤😇🙌
- When this doggo’s face first came into view I instantly heard a parody in my head of Kelly Clarkson’s song “Piece by Piece”.
- Sterling, live and love long !! God bless you and your forever family! Feels good to be loved and wanted ! Thanks forever for the rescue and care giving! It’s gotta make you fell good 😋!!
- Oh my Gosh! Sterling is so cute! I love him! What a sweet guy! I would have loved to have him to love. Thank you so much for rescuing him & finding him a loving home. God bless you all!
- thank you both so much for getting him off the streets and finding him loving forever home
- Ooooh I love when they have their first bath, imagine the relief, the comfort, the relaxation, the safety, that they feel in that moment❤️❤️❤️
- Probably the most Adorable Dog I have ever seen. ❤❤.
- I have completely changed my mind about pit bulls since watching your videos. They are so lovable and gentle….who knew?
- Beautiful dog and such a good boy 💞🌹💋
Oh my gosh and he was fortunate enough to get a great home 😍
- This story is one of the best! Amazing good people all along the way from finding this big cutie, then Eldad and Loretta and then his forever home with lots of other buddies to share it with! 👍❤️
- Videos like this restore my faith in humanity. I’m so happy right now!
- Quite the handsome hunka punkin pie! Happy to be found, happy to have love, care, attention, and siblings! Don’t forget the TREATS!
- Great job guys & you deserve our support & donation..He is such an awesome dog to be rescued..Keep up what you guys are doing & our respect!!👏👏👏
- Awwee, Sterling is a gentle and sweet Boy. 🙂 I’m happy you guys found him. ❤❤❤❤
- Such a good boy, so happy. You people are awesome ✌️💜🐕
- Oh my god, I love him!!!
- Sterling was like “hey HFP, you guys didn’t get my voicemail??” Lol
- Sterling is so happy now with his Forever Home!!!!
I saw this all the time…
“If there are no dogs in Heaven then I’d rather go where all the dogs went when I die”!!!
Much love from Mobile Alabama.
- I wish you all the best of luck. Absolutely love what you are doing. You’re doing God’s work. bless your hearts.
- God bless the people who rescued and the ones who adopted him ♥️
- Handsome, loving, angel boy. Have a long happy life Stirling.
- Who in the world could just abandon such an amazing dog? And how many times have I asked myself that question. Thank god for you, Hope for Paws.
- Easiest rescue EVER! 😎
What a sweetheart 😍
- Wow 😃!
This leaves me speechless with my mouth wide open and so my heart and soul 😍!
All you at “Hope for Paws”: you’ re doin’ a great job 🤓🐕❤💖!
- That was the best rescue I’ve ever seen. 😊
- 😊Wow! All he wanted was love. So gentle and calm when you picked him up and ready to go home. Beautiful Pit
- See? Pit bulls aren’t all dangerous? 😢
I was attacked by one right after having my daughter at 16 (don’t judge me lmfao) and it’s not the dog breed. It’s the owners.
- OMG, such a sweet dog, almost too sweet. Wish I was there to pet him too. This is one of those rescue videos that had me crying nearly all the way through til the end.
- What a SWEET BABY BOY!! WE LOVE IT!! Have a wonderful life Sterling!! Thank You Hope for Paws!! We vote for you!!!
Loving and parenting a dog as a single parent can create all sorts of new and unusual problems, but also new sources of joy.
Lone Star Dog Rescue – Free Golden Retriever Puppies
It was actually quite easy to work with Uggie, because he’s a really well trained dog. Very talented. I just had to follow him a little bit, improvise a little bit. Sometimes he’d follow me. Especially because of the sausages I had in my pocket.
There are times when even the best manager is like the little boy with the big dog, waiting to see where the dog wants to go so he can take him there.
Boxer Dogs For Adoption – Golden Retriever Rescues By State
In an interesting inversion of status, the reigning breed in the dog park these days is the really-oddball-unidentifiable-mixed-breed-mutt-found-wandering-the-street or its equivalent. The stranger the mutt the better; the more peculiar the circumstance of it coming into your life, the better.
Mark Haddon’s ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’ was published while I was trying to work out how to write ‘Elizabeth Is Missing,’ and reading the story of that impaired amateur detective gave me the licence I needed to attempt one of my own.
Cocker Spaniel Adoption – Shih Tzu Puppies For Adoption
We are all vegetarians here, and except for a mountain lion that’s been hanging around and killed our dog, we don’t have a care in the world.
I prefer my dog to humans.
White German Shepherd Rescue – Animal Iphone Wallpaper
You’ll reach into your wallet to brandish a photograph of a new puppy, and a friend will say, ‘Oh, no – not pictures.’
Training a dog, to me, is on a par with learning to dance with my wife or teaching my son to ski. These are fun things we do together. If anyone even talks about dominating the dog or hurting him or fighting him or punishing him, don’t go there.