When I started writing songs at 18, I wrote about 100 that were crap. One was called ‘Dog In A Disco.’
Very normal trajectory of a fighter’s career – you start out fighting at the YMCA. You move on to the dog park. You get into a coliseum. On your way out, you go back to the YMCA, and then you finish up at the dog park.
I don’t let guys do hickeys. That’s like a dog marking his territory or something.
You’re over there in the corner either thinking about the dead dog or whatever, you’re bringing up your personal life and you need the space, and then somebody throws you a joke. Especially if it’s an emotional scene, you don’t want the joke.
I only really like to watch things like ‘Time Team.’ I’d rather be out walking the dog. It’s all reality TV, which, as an actor, I detest.
Telling the entire world and his dog how good a manager I was. I knew I was the best but I should have said nowt and kept the pressure off ‘cos they’d have worked it out for themselves.
- I Would Donate But I’m A Kid, I’ll Ask My Parents To Donate
Edit: They Donated $20!
- I have no problem donating money to you guys personally but I do think you guys are undermining yourselves by not having ads play before your videos. I am certain that many dog food brands and stores like Petsmart would be willing to pay good lifesaving money to advertise on your channel especially since you guys already have over 3.5 Million subscribers. This is one channel that I would not mind seeing unskippable ads on.
- “Feed a man for three years and he will forget you in three days. Feed a dog for three days and he will remember you forever.”
- *my heart collapsed when the poor dog collapsed*
- Wish I could donate but me and my family are in a rough spot sorry 😥we’re trying to get money
Edit 2 months later: donated 30$
- I have donated £75 from my birthday I hope you can help loads more dogs and bring to the best life possible! 😃
- We dont mind ads. If its for you guys and for the dogs that you guys have rescued and will continue to rescue😊
- Loretta is such a lovely, caring soul.
- Bless those kids for having their mother call for help.
- The effect of the meds to reduce brain swelling was amazing. It worked so quickly.
- There should be a law / criminal case of animal cruelty ….. Death penalty would be great for those who do harm to these poor angels .
- When Tux collapsed and then we couldn’t see his eyes I literally cried my eyes out. Poor baby he doesn’t deserve that
- Your vids are like potato chips, cant watch just one! I wanna eat the whole bag! Great work!
- Just loves those happy endings. Positive vibe for the rest of the day
- OMG Thank you for saving him. He is ever so adorable! He is such a lucky boy to have found a wonderful home!
- You’re a love factory drowning out some of the nasty cruel carelessness of this world!
- Why do I get excited when the “I’ve been adopted” music starts? I can’t help but smile and dance along.
- I donated 11 dollars its not much but its all i have right now. Lovevyour approach and work. Thank you! Greetimgs from The Netherlands!
If i would life in california i would have adopted him immediately
- Aw, happy ending for a Happy Boy. God Bless Hope For Paws and their Partners and all of the work you do.
- I love the things you people do,. My aunt owns a similar rescue centre in India .
Yes I live in India!!! Yay!! 😊
Who ever lives in India like my comment 👍👍👍👍
- I’m so glad he has a forever home!! I cried when I saw him wag his tail and you could see how happy he is…..Do y’all have patreon? I would love to join!!! 🙂
- God I love these people who help animals!
- 55 clumsy people who accidently clicked the dislike button.
- 203 people are iver clumsy and have got their phones upside down. Or just have no soul and seem to not like people rescuing. Dogs HOW COULD U 😢
- BLESS THESE KIDS’ HEARTS 😉
BLESS LISA AND ELDAD’S HEARTS
- The cost of being forgot is heartbreaking!😞
- Dio vi benedica . Grazie GRAZIE grazie grazie mille ❤❤❤
- Beautiful! Hats off to those kids for calling you. Did you ever determine if Tux was actually hit by a car or had some sort of infection or disease?
- SO ADORABLE! THOSE
EYES ARE “A WINDOW TO HIS SOUL”, as the saying goes!
Thank you so much for
ALL that you do!
- A big thank you to the kids and the mom that called as well as HOPE FOR PAWS. So glad he now has a loving family❤️
- I’ve been watching your videos for a little over two years now. I’m 41 now. I just want to say I’ve cried more in these two years than my whole life before that. Thanks guys. :-S
PS: Keep up the GREAT work!
- I love how his eyes were bulging out of his head, SOOOO CUTE!!❤️ You guys are the best❤️❤️
- When the dog collapsed, It reminded me of the time when I had a dog name princess while I was growing up. She past last year 🙁 she was 16 years old. I remember her last days when she would try to stand up she fell right down. God bless you people for saving animals
- Yes, I have seen a cat collapsing when it got electrocuted from a wire, we immediately rubbed his body for blood circulation as it literally froze. The cat was not moving. We tried to give her milk, but it didn’t move. We rushed to the vet and kept it warm for a while. Thankfully, it regained senses and was fine. But we really got scared at first.
- When the dog collapse waaaa my tears are falling and my heart 💔🥺😭
- He is a nice looking dog. Thank you for your kindness and for rescuing him. God bless!
- When he wagged his tail and music changed!! At that moment i just wanted to cry out loud 😭
- Not crying not crying…tissues wet!
- My heart 💔 broke when he collapsed 😭😭😭
- I love how the dogs remember you when you visit them at their new homes. ☺❤
- He’s so handsome I can’t believe he was left like that but thank you he seems so happy what a good boy
- I hope to donate but im a kid so I have my savings I donated $34 for those you save they could never lost hope together with you
- Loretta seems like such a sweet soul <3
- He is beautiful. Thank God they called and you saved his life. 🤗🤗
- Thank you for saving Tux I’m so happy he found a forever home 💚
- Seeing the dog in Loretta’s arms brought back memories of how my dog got hit. On the way to the vet’s, he died in my arms. I’m just glad Tux’s situation turned out so differently.
- Im gonna slow down my drinking and donate 100 a month instead of 25. Love you guys true humans with souls
- Omg Tux is so incredibly precious. Thank you for the work you do & for saving this baby💘
- GOD you made a mistake by creating human,but you did a great job by creating angels like hope for paws
- Who else scrolls onto the comment while watching ? And 2019 anyone?
- Too much dogs and too less demand. Need law against breeding without license!
- Owww Tux is adorable! He remembers Loreta and thanked her with sweet hug! Has he been adopted? I bet he has! Thank you Hope For Paws as always!! 💕
- 😭😭♥️♥️poor baby..
Thank you to help him!
- God bless this poor dog. And have cutest face
- This is more rewarding than winning the lottery 💕💕💕💕💕
- I was just tearing out my eyeballs. Thank you so much for saving these animals and changing lives.
- It’s so nice to see Tux in such a loving home.
- So glad there was a beautiful ending for this little sweetheart!! Thank you
- Oh my gosh!!!! I’m in love with Tux!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
- EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! EXCEPTIONAL RESCUES!!!!!!!!!! SUCH A CUTE LITTLE DOG!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
- This is one of the best vids so far I’m so glad to see tux standing today
- I Love Loretta!!! 💕 she’s a warrier
- My heart is breaking. I’ve never seen a dog collapse like that.
- That dog tux is such a lovely dog is eyes are beautiful. Thanks for saving it’s life.❤
- The perfect humans don’t exi-
- Thank you HopeForPaws.
- This is so sad 😿
Tux kinda reminds me of my own dog, Loki! An adorable labradoodle!
- Glad he pulled threw you guys bring tears to my eyes ..
- He is so gorgeous and precious. Thank you so much to everyone who saved him 💖 You are god’s angels 👼
- I can only imagine what a 2 week stay in the Vet costs. Thank you SO much for saving him. XO, Kelly
- My cats name is TUX, so i just had to see, what a great happy ending for the puppy Tux!
- God bless u all & god bless hope for paws..🙈🙉🙊
- You guys inspire me so much!! Lots of love and thank you all for saving those little lovely animals 😍
- Such a sweet happy ending…thanks for all those involved…starting with the callers…😘🤗
- You guys are so nice and creative
- Omg my heart it’s open from lots off hapinnes!! Thank you very much!!! From Greece
- That’s an English Springer spaniel! They are such sweet dogs! Thank you for saving Tux! I was guessing he was too dehydrated. I will donate.
- The definition of heroes : it’s you! 🙌🏻👏🏻
- What a beautiful, beautiful dog! Thank you for saving his life and getting him a good home.
- What a sweet baby, he is a completely different dog from when he was found! Tux is a little lovey boy❤️You guys are the best and keep doing what you are doing!
- You guys are amazing 😍 but it makes me sad see animals like this it’s terrible but I’m glad you are there to save/help them
- Ohh…That Poor Doggy!😢😢
But At last you give him a good life!👍
- Y’all guys are amazing. I wish I could be like you one day😁
- I love binge watching these vids they make me so emotional tho
- Poor dog! I’m glad some people realised what happened!
Bless him! 💖🥺🐶💔❤️💕
U guys are the ppl I wanna be, helping poor animals get better is so nice!
- Those who disliked this video…they always fainted..
Needs a home for adoption.
- Thank you so much for saving him God bless you all🙏
- Did you check for a micro chip. His coat looked pretty clean and healthy when you got him and usually you would get strays that need a bath? I am just wondering.
- “Thank god, you guys took long enough” (faints and waits for the medical care and spa treatment)
- Awww!!!❤❤❤ this melts my heart!! I wish the best of luck for Tux🖤
- Love this channel so much 😭❤️❤️❤️
- Thank you for everything you do from a animal lover thanks Thank you bless you
- Thank you so much for what yall do, I love Tux so happy for his awesome new loving family and home
- More cool kids being aware and getting involved!
- Thank you for all you do for these precious souls ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Lots of love from India(manipur) ❤
- 2:45 that’s so cute 🤤😻
- Heros thank you for rescuing him god bless you
- Whoever were the 7 people who disliked this video they must have mis clicked the thumbs down instead of the thumbs up‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
- Thank you for coming to his rescue….God bless you….
Grief is a bad moon, a sleeper wave. It’s like having an inner combatant, a saboteur who, at the slightest change in the sunlight, or at the first notes of a jingle for a dog food commercial, will flick the memory switch, bringing tears to your eyes.
Basset Hound Adoption – Doodle Rescue Near Me
I’m a dog lover and animal lover all around.
The fact that we haven’t faced another major terrorist attack on American soil since Sept. 11 is a very significant achievement, and one that’s easy to forget – it’s the dog that doesn’t bark.
Chiweenie Rescue – Senior Dog Rescue Groups
To be a great player and a great scorer, you have to find ways to get yourself open and get shots off. It’s a dog fight.
Quarreling over food and drink, having neither scruples nor shame, not knowing right from wrong, not trying to avoid death or injury, not fearful of greater strength or of greater numbers, greedily aware only of food and drink – such is the bravery of the dog and boar.
Island Dog Rescue – Adopt A Small Dog Near You
I’m just a really normal, sensitive kind of go-about-my business everyday kinda guy. People see the tattoos, and they either read things or they see things and they don’t really know that I’m just this guy that gets up and makes coffee in the morning and hangs out with his friends and walks his dog and reads his Bible and goes about his day.
Am I a ranting maniac on Twitter? Yeah, but I’m also a pretty mellow, married guy who’s into hiking and walking his dog.
Petfinder Corgi – Bernese Mountain Dog Adoption
You really can’t take a cat and turn it into a dog, or try and get lemons off an apple tree, or what have you.
Opposition to abortion was one of the ways the Christian right was brought into the Republican Party by conservatives hoping to move the party further right. Now, of course, the tail is wagging the dog.