The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be.
I like women, but you can’t always trust them. Some of them are big liars, like this one woman I met who had a dog. I asked her her dog’s name and then I asked, ‘Does he bite?’ and she said, ‘No.’ And I said, ‘So how does he eat?’ Liar!
Opening up your life to a dog who needs a home is one of the most fulfilling things you can do.
Scratch a dog and you’ll find a permanent job.
A dog is a vehicle, you know; a dog is a window to Mother Nature, and that’s the closest species we have.
I remember when I was writing ‘The Tin Drum,’ I had the totally misguided idea of giving Oskar Matzerath a sister, and he just wouldn’t have it. There was no space for a sister, yet I had the character of the sister in my head. In fact I used her in later novels, in ‘Cat and Mouse’ and ‘Dog Years,’ Tulla Pokriski.
Watch Featured Videos
- Pitbulls deserve more love 🙁
- My respect for this man, who calms pets just saying “it’s okay ??”
- Saying pit bulls are vicious animals is just like racism for dogs ?
- Seriously?? I just went to get you water!!Love he it sounds like he had hurt feelings
- Cant even imagine how much pain she has gone through.
- I jumped when the pitbull barked out of nowhere
- “You didn’t hear about hope for paws, you didn’t get the memo?”
Had me rolling
- Why are people disliking? Human whit out heart
- I want to support as much as I can, but…
I’m still a kid, I’m still learning,But I love animals!
Thank you for saving them!!!
- She wasn’t stubborn. She was EXHAUSTED, in sheer pain and fearful…poor thing…
- “Stop it!You know I’m not going to leave you here.Yourgoing to the hospital.”awww that honestly was just man..
- Dog: *starts barking out of nowhere*
Me: *yeets phone across the room*
My heart: *stops beating for a sec*
My body: *jumps and falls off bed*
Well that was my story for today?
Update: i have never seen such a bad broken leg? I feel so bad for the dog?
- *doggo annoyingly ignores human trying to save her*“Hey, I got food.”
*human uses Borgor Food*
- She has such expressive eyes. This is a amazing rescue I’m so happy for her recovery.
- I love how at 6:33 she’s like: “oh, what’s dis? Yummy, water!” Looks like she kinda forgets about her situation for a moment.
- Im not a fan of pitbulls but this broke my heart seeing how she was starving and her leg is broke.I hope she is being cared for now and someone loves her.
- What kind of people are the 1.2k who disliked THIS video!
- WOW, NO LIMP OR ANYTHING. SHE IS RUNNING SUPER FAST! LIKE A CHAMP!
- Poor little thing. I’m so glad there’s still good people out there.
- ” stop it! Do you seriously think I was going to leave you here?” I love that never give up thank you for saving such a sweetheart
- That does not look like a puppy to me. More like a lactating mother.
- I have such a soft spot in my heart for 3 legged dogs. Her eyes were so loving for you Eldad.
- _Moral of the story: Don’t judge someone by their looks, a pit bull is dangerous, but they have feelings too._
- Poor baby she’s so beautiful how could the owner do this to her she deserves love and be happy lots of blessings XOXO
- Please add ads to these videos although I wouldn’t be able to donate I would at least be able to watch through the ads 🙂Edit- Thanks for all your support by liking the comment, ily all ❤️
- I like how the second time he had to get her out of the bushes he just stopped taking any shit xD.
- When she barked i was like :
*HOLY MOLY WHAT THE FREAK*
*jUmpS ouTsidE thE winDow*
- Can she get artificial leg like humans?
But now also she looks relieved…?
- The rescuer’s voice was so cute when he was about to be pissed
- Too think many would have put her down for being aggressive, biter, etc. When all she needed was medical care & to trust someone.
- She’s probably just too tired n in pain to walk anymore.
- Who else donated? We need to donate to save them guys
- I’m in love with her ????? I wonder if she’s adopted
- You have such a soothing voice. I love to hear you tell them “good girl”. ( or boy)
- When I saw her leg my heart broke. I can’t imagine in how much pain she was. Not only physically but also mentally. I’m so glad she is good now and happy.Edit: wow, so many likes… It’s good to see more people share this opinion.
- “You haven’t heard of hope for paws? You didn’t get the memo?” I absolutely love what you guys do… Keep it up!
- The guy definitely got triggered while getting the dog.
- Wow, what a testament to “The survivor of the fittest!” She was so determined, brave, and a fighter, to survive her life, on the streets!!!! Even though her leg was destroyed, she was still not trusting and running away on that leg, with all that pain! I think she handled that capture like a warrior and a Superhero!!! What a brave and Breathtaking rescue, to BOTH OF YOU….. Man and Beast!!!! If I could, I’d adopt her that in a HEARTBEAT!!! And Sir, you are a SUPERHERO, in you’re own right…… Thank you, Sincerely, for giving her the love, trust and compassion, so she knows that she can trust again as the light came back into her eyes!!!! Beautiful to witness!!!!
- ” Be nice to me…”You got her dude ?
- Am I the only one that jumped when she first barked
- The First one Looks Just like my baby Riri! My dog she’s big like that and She’s the same!!
- She was already being so protective towards him
- i almost throw my phone away when the dog starts barking at first
- “why are you so stubborn!” said the man who wouldn’t give up. Beautiful.
- I can´t have dog now so this even more tearing my heart when I see dog like that with broken leg right in middle of garbage.
- Ok ok lets all admit we jumped when she barked
- My heart broke every time she lay/ fell down – it’s so sad how much pain she’s in
- you misgendered him thats why he’s so cranky
- Omg Eldad. Thank you for not giving up on her.
- She’s a beauty,thank you for saving her!
- You: Here ya goYara: see’s the food right away and eats it
- Hope for paws has to bring like 50 gentle snares and make sure none of them get bitten off by the dog ?
- Some people actually care. This is most definitely some of those people. Lots of love at ya!
- She had a tennis ball in her den. She must have played with it. ???
- I love that her strategy to getting away was just straight up laying down ?❤️
- I don’t know if yelling at the dog helps
- She kind of smile in the end. A happy smile 🙂
- 2:01 when the food got caught on the tree was hilarious for some reason. But good rescue ?
- Someone’s yard breeder, poor thing. Makes me wonder how many litters she has had, and if she’s ever gotten any love from a human before now. Great rescue.
- <3 Im so in love with these dog, thx for your help
- Oh my goodness I cried and cried. Bless Yaras soul. Jeez it’s sad that every time I look in the background I see heavily sprayed skies. Sad for both humans and animals.
- Did anybody else jump at 1:09 ? I sure did lol was not expecting that
- Bless her…this is why I am going to get a dog that needs a home
- The place where all of those burgers are from should sponsor you!?
- I just love to see her running around and even though she has 3 legs it doesn’t slow her down or stop her from anything! I love watching these heartwarming videos! Keep up the good work
- Probably just another case of an abused dog who needed to relearn that humans arent all bad.
- That guy is brave and a hero for pets
- I’d love it if Cesar went on one of these rescues (:
- And again Loreta gets Play of the game! Yara is such a cutie, i hope she found a home
- My father always told me that humans must respect and love animals. A human who doesn’t love or abuse animals has not the right to live on this planet. Dogs are the better humans❤️❤️
- “why you so stubborn?” you could see how hard it was for her to walk lmao
- i see cuteness in those eyes ?
- *”IM NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU!!!”*
- I deal with “aggressive dogs” I have special anti bite gloves it sill hurt if you get chomped but they keep me from getting damaged
- I love Eldad so much ❤️
- I love what you do everyday by saving precious dogs and cats without reservations…..you inspire me greatly and I thank you for all your dedicated work and vision……
- OMG you can see how hard she tried to walk ?
- My dad and I were walking on the street to get some bagels for brunch and then I noticed a dog that was average sized on the street and it was just laying there breathing heavily. I didn’t notice it at first but I saw my dad staring at it for quite some time. I was like, dad what’s wrong and he just pointed at the little guy, and it was pretty busy in the street but I could hear it’s breathing heavily. I was around 9 at that time so I was scared if he’d do something but he didn’t. My dad picked him up and the little guy started crying and people were looking at us, it was so hard but a friend of ours that worked in a small diner helped us out so we got him to a vet. Turned out he (it was a boy btw) was a Chinese lion dog (he was a chow chow pup back then) and had diaphragmatic hernia, so the vet assumed that he was hit by a car or something. It was so hard watching him suffer but he made it through… We foster failed and ended up adopting him now I use him as my supportive pillow 🙂
Edit: Thanks for the support, everyone ❤️
- An amazing rescue , much respect to this man who didn’t give up ..
- Aww i truly admire these people frfr. The ending made me tear up n so happy, having only three legs didnt stop her.
- My favorite! Such a pretty girl! Made me cry, but many of them do. Thank you so much!
- It makes me sad to think about how long this poor girl was in pain ?? I’m so happy that she was rescued!!
- You never gave up on her. Seeing that smile on her face at the end??. Heart of gold for Hope for paws!
- Amazing u guys are real angels ,Respect keep going .
- Are you located in the California desert?
- Just seeing her finally laying down flat with herface down looking at him when he pets her. Trying to understand why she likes the pets anf why is he nice is such a beautiful moment.
- “more food…this is amazing!” I love her eyes
- I hope whoever hurt her, suffers ten times as badly. Sheer evil to hurt one such as her
- You are brave heroes . I am not only love ❤️ you ,but also love your country .God will bless you
- dogs needs love, animals need love! Dont abandom them 😀 ?
- Guy: *Drink the WATER and the FOOD*Pit bull:
- 7:36 my mom when waking me up to go to school.
- Not gonna lie, that barking scared the shit out of me
- It’s hard to hold my tears
- what a great team you two make, guys! Your rescues are my favorite ones!
- She’s such a good tough Girl I wanna keep her forever
- Do you know the only thing happier than a three-legged dog? A four-legged dog. — Louis C.K.
- 6:32 Someone has me with a rope around my neck dragging me to my possible doom what i am going to.. Oooh is that water?
- I’m happy hope for paws find her ❤️❤️❤️
- Eldad and associate: tonight i fell in love with you two. Not in a creepy internet way, but in knowing and trusting there are decent humans in this world. And i needed that reminder.
People have been manipulating food ever since they realized cooking a whole animal was difficult. Cows don’t come in hot dog form.
Doodle Rescue Near Me – Dog Wallpaper Hd
I’ve always felt I struck out with Doris Day. Her son, Terry Melcher, was a producer I worked for at Columbia, and one day, he asked me to go to her house to play piano on a song she was doing. So I get there, and she has about 30 dogs running around the place – turns out she’s a dog rescuer.
The dog can only become what’s in your bubble. The dog is imitating the energy that is in your bubble. You are the source, the feast of energy. If you feel anxious, the dog becomes anxious with you. If you become nervous, the dog wakes up nervous with you.
Animal Shelter Adoption – Dogs For Adoption In My Area
If I’d find a dog, I’d try to find the owner, of course, but it was mine! I just can’t live without them; I love them so much. I have cats, too. People call me all the time and say, ‘We know of a couple of cats people don’t care for,’ and I say, ‘Bring them!’ That’s it – two words. I’m always open for that.
I work like a dog when I have to, but when I’m not working, I get terribly lazy and could sit around all day.
Yorkies For Adoption Near Me – Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Adoption
No other animal bonds to a human being the way a dog does. And I suspect there is no other animal to which human beings can bond the way we can bond to a dog.
Man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this – no dog exchanges bones with another.
Puppy Adoption Centers Near Me – Jack Russell Adoption
I never thought I could learn much from a dog or cat. They sleep when we sleep. They eat when we eat. I’m into observing animals being as wild as they can be in a captive environment.
Having an animal that you fix, knowing that you saved its life or you saved a pet – Like on a dog, these little kids will come, and their dog is just ready to die, and you do something, and they leave happy. The kids are happy, and the little puppy is licking your hand. Those are kind of neat feelings.