I let the dog out, or I let him in, and we talk some. I let him know I like him, and he lets me know he likes me.
But was there ever dog that praised his fleas?
If you have a dog, and you’re a person whose moods are constantly changing, there’s a moment when you look at the dog, and you feel bad for them because they’re attached to you, and so it’s funny for the dog to vocalize those things in some ways.
When I was seven and we lived in New York, I ran away. I took my dog and started out across the Brooklyn Bridge… I didn’t get very far… It’s rather difficult to run away in your mother’s high heels.
Bipolar disorder, manic depression, depression, black dog, whatever you want to call it, is inherent in our society. It’s a product of stress and in my case over-work.
It’s interesting. People go to an animal shelter and pick a dog that’s been kicked, beaten, and has lost a leg and an eye, and they’ll take that dog home and give it love and support, but they don’t do that with people.
- Definitely a thumps up for operating a leash, a snare and a camera with two hands.
- People like you deserve everything good in the world
- I went to the site. She’s not on the adoption list so I guess she got her forever home. Yay!
- Damn, I started chopping onions when she let you pet her.
- just to imagine the pain she was in breaks my heart.
- Grown ass man here, totally not crying like a 4 year old. Nope. Totally not happening.
- I am so very impressed with how you calm the dogs down. they go from snarling and ready to bite to licking you on the nose… great job…
- It’s people like you who make this world a better place. What a beautiful video to watch at 4.35 in the morning. I’m going to sleep well tonight.
- Arya: I’m a ferocious beast, stay back!
Arya 5 min later: Oh, you dont want to hurt me? I am so weak, love and care for me!
- *gets hit by a car*
“STAY AWAY FROM ME!”
*after chicken nuggets*
“I had a good feeling about you…”
- patience man,, l would have lost it after 5 mins.. to see how the dog’s temperament changes is remarkable, so here’s my remark…good job.
- Beautiful little girl, with her teeth showing and all 😂❤️❤️❤️
- God damn it I just did my makeup perfectly I CANT CRY
- I’m a dude from the hood and grew up in the life of crime, extortion and embezzlement but this video had me on my knees crying in joy. Thank you so much for your sacrifice for these beautiful animals that only wanted love
- Little Arya crawls into Eldad’s lap at the end and says “I love you, daddy.”
- LOL the damn music. Sounds like something out of lord of the rings.
- Oh come on, why would you put Arya in a dress?
- That intro is incredibly over the top, as well as the music.
- This man is so good with all the dogs he rescues – he has a way of talking to them, and comforting them just with his voice alone. He is an angel put on this earth.
- “Respect animals, and they will respect back”
-Andrew Price 1992
- Tears. And I’m SO not a weepy person. Lovely!
- My cat passed away today and this made me feel abit better… thank you
- Damn made me wanna cry dude and i’m a grown ass man!
- From showing teeth to giving kisses!
She was just scared and in pain. She obviously is not aggressive at all!
Hope Arya and all the other pups shown get their loving forever homes!
- I live in Queensland Australia, if I was there in USA, I would dearly love to have the brave little fur person, God bless you for caring and showing God’s love to the vunerable.
- She has so much love to give. Its really sweet she now has home!
- Anyone know what breed/mix she is? She’s positively gorgeous!
- I’m a grown man and yet this brings my eyes to tears 😢😢😢😢😢
- She protecc
But thanks to Hope for Paws..
She got her life bacc! :3
- The power of Chicken. Rescued doggies are the best, I have 3, my limit to keep at home.
- I’m always so amazed how much patience you all have what a blessing all are.
- The next dog or cat if its a girl call it angel if its a boy call it Eren
- I would love her forever.. it sucks she’s in LA, CA. and I’m in GA.
- Damn. The fire breathing dragon intro. Do you save Dragons 2?
- Every vid makes me cry to see what they were before and how happy the are after!😢😭
👍 for your bravery!
- Omg, she is so sweet.
She must have been so scared to act like that at first
- This is why our Earth is in good hands. Bless you all with hearts of positive pulse
- That child fence is absolute genius. Props to whoever came up with that idea.
- thumbs up for the chicken nugget that made Arya happier!🍗🐔
- When you are about to entirely give up on humanity and then see this…
- thank you for bringing a real tear to this 50 year olds eyes.
Its wonderful to see good in the world
- has this man won any type of award yet? He needs to be recognized.
- That’s really made me cry ..
God bless you
- WELL GUESS I DON’T NEED MY EYEDROPS THIS MORNING
- awww she’s such a good girl. I love the little dress she’s in at the end.
- That dog looks like my baby momma when she’s upset 😂
- I think is was very generous of Arya to share her chicken nuggets with Esmeralda.
- From growling to peacefully eating chicken nuggets, good job hope for paws!!
- Beautiful story–just sad to think of the stories that don’t end so beautifully. 🙁
- I’m literally bawling my eyes out right now
- It’s been real dry, and the wind keeps blowing dust in my eyes. God damn dust is all.
- Imagine coming back to your car and seeing Eldad and a fence by your car. That would be the best day in the world
- That little girl turned out to be a real sweetheart! Thank you Hope For Paws!
- i cried thru all this ,so happy it turned out good for the little doggie,what a sweetheart!
- Wish the dude took her in, she absolutely loves him for saving her life.
- And here I am crying like I am a kid again.
You deserve all the love.
The work you are doing is really, really amazing and kind and thoughtful.
- Eldad is the epitome of someone who should be rescuing dogs, he is such a loving, giving, smooth voiced, and compassionate individual. He is my hero!!! 😊💕🐶🌈
- Sitting here bawling my eyes out at work and freaking out my co-workers.
- You can see the love Arya has for you…..that is so special 😉
- The music was a bit much lol, it became almost too heartwarming
- damn this doggie has passion agression, i love his teeth
- Such a good girl I wish I could have her 😭
- When this man dies he better get a massive statue with a doggie
- I LOVE DOGS SO MUCH I WANT TO SAVE ONE 😍😍😍😍😍
- “I think I could turn and live with animals, they are so placid and self-contain’d, I stand and look at them long and long.
They do not sweat and whine about their condition, They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins, They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God, Not one is dissatisfied, not one is demented with the mania of owning things, Not one kneels to another, nor to his kind that lived thousands of years ago, Not one is respectable or unhappy over the whole earth” Walt Whitman
- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPDATE IF THIS BEAUTY WAS ADOPTED OMGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE HERRRRR
- Aw she’s so loving and cute in the little dress. She seems so grateful. Its a beautiful moment at the end.Her friends are cuties as well.
- What a sweetheart! She was only growling and baring her teeth before because she was scared and in pain. I’m so happy she was rescued and is hopefully on her way to a forever home.
- Damnit I can’t watch any of these videos without crying. Too early in the morning for waterworks. Ugh.
- That brought tears to my eyes.
- The guy so kind I wish I meet her
- MashaAllah, may God bless you… thats beautiful brother what you did…
- Hope for paw, you give hope to the hopeless, and not just hopeless animals💜 your an inspiration to me and many others I’m sure!!!!!
- Big tough guy Sunday lunchtime coffee and a joint and now watching this tears flooding down my face totally awesome stuff Xxx
- When she shows her teeth she looks like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons! Hahahaha! 🤣 Bless you guys. She’s an angel!
- I love watched them so happy after. Chills and tears.❤️
- That moment they realize you’re only there to help.
- Aaaww..poor little Arya, hope she will find furrever home soon!
- That kind of thing gets me every time, i don’t know how those ninjas cuts so many onions so fast when i’m watching videos like this.
- I’d love to see the descriptions for the visually impaired – “Soaring operatic music plays whilst the rescued dog eats a shared chicken nugget”
- Amazing that she. Growled at you and shortly thereafter she trusted you completely
- i always have a tear in my eye when you do these videos
- Whoever the lady was that called you Thank You 🙏🏾 and thank you for the rescue!!!🙏🏾☀️
- She is absolutely adorable😌
Hope she found love & a great home.
- my heart has just melted your a good man love from England
- Would you look at that smile!
- Those kisses! 💕 I think she belongs with the man that rescued her!
- Whenever I watch these kind of videos, they make me cry, any dog that’s hurt, I seriously CRY ALOT!
- She’s so sweet! Bless your heart ❤️
- I watched this and it made my eyes leak. Arya deserves an amazing life. Thank you for restoring her faith in humanity,and mine too
- 4:05 that made me smile. ahh shit I cried ahahaha
- Poor puppers she just wanted someone to show her compassion and love. <3
- Jeebus, with that music I wasn’t sure if you were going to rescue the dog or land her on a comet.
- I’m a simple man, I see Hope for Paws and I hit like ❤️
Seriously there’s a special place in Hell for people who dislike these videos
- She looks like a whole new dog ❤️
- Dont adopt her, she is complety happy with the person who saved her life.
- Learning to trust and finding love – God Bless her! 🤗💕
- Dog: *growls*
Eldad: no no no
They are so cute
- “What do we say to the goddess of pets…”
- Great job, you’re a real cowboy!
Now, with Annie gone, I’m looking for a new dog. I have a lot of duck hunting planned, and I can’t imagine doing it without a dog. I’m 84, so I won’t get a puppy.
Pitbulls For Adoption – Dog Saves Puppy
The dog lasted. The marriage didn’t. So it shows which relationship was meant to be.
Your cells are not working as hard as your dog’s but harder than your horse’s. The bigger the animal, the less energy needed to sustain a gram of tissue.
Greyhound Dog Rescue – Border Collie Puppies Near Me
The hero of the ‘Peanuts’ is Charlie Brown. I play the dog that sleeps on the top of his dog box who’s a philosopher. I’m drawn to that. So I’m drawn to Barbossa as I’m drawn to Einstein, because they are outsiders, and I suppose, as a character actor, that’s the turf that you’re locked into, in a way.
One of the best decisions I ever made was getting a dog.
Lagotto Romagnolo Rescue – Dog Adoption Near Me Free
I will always do what I can to help others, but when I retire, I want to be a dad and a husband. I want a house and a dog in the yard. I want to have barbecues.
I am a marathon worker and marathon mother. I’ll spend three or four days completely swallowed up by work. And if I make it home in time to say good night, I may have one good hour with the girls, maybe a brief family dinner or a family walk with the dog, and then it is back on the computer to prepare for tomorrow’s shows.
Helping Hounds Rescue – Bulldog Puppies For Adoption
The kinds of roles dogs fill can be hard to come by in human relationships. We touch the dog or the pet at whim. There is a lack of self-consciousness and a fluidity to it that is absent from most human relationships. If someone acted that way to you, you’d feel claustrophobic pretty quickly. It’s a boundary violation.
The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.