Millions of animals are euthanized every year because shelters can’t find homes for them. Buying animals from pet stores also tends to support puppy and cat mills, many of which have deplorable conditions for animals, which shouldn’t be tolerated.
Words are important to me, but a song can work and function and be a good song with words that are fairly standard. But really great lyrics can’t rescue a dog of a song.
People always joke that ‘dog’ spells ‘god’ backwards. They should consider that it might be the higher power coming down to see just how well they do, what kind of people they are. The animals are right here, right in front of us. And how we treat these companions is a test.
I’m just a really normal, sensitive kind of go-about-my business everyday kinda guy. People see the tattoos, and they either read things or they see things and they don’t really know that I’m just this guy that gets up and makes coffee in the morning and hangs out with his friends and walks his dog and reads his Bible and goes about his day.
Controversy seems to be a by-product of what I do, rather like offence is the by-product of a dog urinating on the pavement. It just happens.
One thing that I have thought ever since Temple of the Dog is that I would never say no to an interesting collaboration, and that’s partly where Audioslave came from.
- Loreta is a magician… Because EACH AND EvERY ANIMAL TRUSTS HER.
Like if you agree.
Edit: Thanks for 65 likes
Edit2: 111likes?! Thx! I never had so many!
- ” Why did you run away from me ? ”
Not blonde and had no burger.
- Him: I’M NOT GIVING UP ON U!!
*Shoe laces become untied*
Him: Wait just a moment, safety first!
Me: *Chokes on popcorn from laughing*
Edit-Yay I got a heart, thanks!!
Edit 2-Wow, this is the most likes I ever gotten!!
- If your carrying a camera while your running, I suggest maybe getting a go-pro and use a harness to strap it to your chest along with using stabilizer, you’ll be able move faster and you’ll have both hands.
- I hope when I grow up I can work for hope for paws and save animals
- I love how Loretta gives food even after the dog is caught..his trust never diminishes. They feel her heart. One heart feels the other. Loretta is a very beautiful, special human being.
- What a good boy! He let her hold onto him and even carry him even though he was in so much pain. Thank you for saving him!
- I feel so bad for echo 😔😫😢😭 he’s pretty fast 💨 even with his leg broken🤕
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Loretta is an angel.
- What an determined dog Echo is! He did not want to be caught. Thank you for being equally determined and saving the poor pooch! I hope he gets an awesome home with lots of love.
- Im kinda sad because his left leg is gone . Im really very sad right now
- Who wouldn’t want this little bundle of joy ❤️
- He looks so happy at the end, sitting next to Loretta ❤️
- I would love to adopt echo, but I’m just a kid
- The 61 people who disliked this video were diagnosed as psychopaths……..
- I cry with my dog Tuffy everytime I watch these videos!!! 😭❤❤ tysm for everything you do!
- I love when he says “ok” “it’s ok” It makes me calm to
- Poor thing man I just hate the fact these animals are just outside without a owner and food
- God bless Hope for Paws and all animals in accordance to Proverbs 12:10… +*
- Such a smart little guy…he’s going to make an excellent family member for someone. I hope he has nothing but happiness…and tons of spoilage….in his future!
Thanks for saving Echo!
- Wonderful & courageous rescue!! Fantastic Rescue Organization!! Thank you! 🌷🙏🌷 😇😇
- You and your staff are always giving your love, devotion and tremendous heroic care to all these innocent fur babies and other animals, you are truly heroes!
- Me : I’m dying of cuteness
Friend: it is so cute but don’t die
Friend: lol 😄
- Loretta is so brave
- Who ever disliked this u have no heart like if u agree
- I really love watching Loreta rescue an animal.
- 🙏🙏🙏♥️ love you Echo ♥️♥️ thank you for saving this beautiful Dig 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
- I’m a 50 YO man, and cry tears of joy every time I watch one of these. Your organization is the greatest! BTW, my Lab approves also 😉
- Oh my god…Hope FOR Paws indeed..
- OMG I cried 😢THANK YOU HOPE FOR PAWS!,
- AHHHH I CANT WATCH I HATE SEEING DOGS IN PAIN ITS JUST BREAKS MY HEART 💔
- I soll this video and I cried so sad 😭
- Aww poor dog I’ve rescued a dog before he was stuck in a drain and he had a broken leg
- Loretta – That was a very courageous rescue. Thank you so much and many Congratulations!!!
- Hope for paws….I adore you-♡♡♡♡
- Thank you for being such wonderful people. I wish there were more like you! I ordered and just received my very own “lucky leash” for my Lucy girl. Now when we go out for our walks every day and I look at the leash, I smile and think of you. We watch all your videos together. We yell at the screen at times, telling the babies to not run away and cringe at their injuries or neglect, but we always know that you make it all better and they are so lucky to be found by you. Keep up the good work.
- thank you
- Oh my God! Bless you for helping that dog, I wish I could take him. What a sweet dog.
- Hope for paws thank you all but loreta is an angel i really love loreta
- Its so sad😓
- ok is it just me or …
I wanted to see how every dog is doing, like who’s being adopted, who’s still with you?
- 2:36 me in P.E., but my laces are tied 😂
- loreta we luv you
- You: why did you ran away from me.
Echo: bc i was scared idiot
You are so good people
- Everyone gives Loreta the credits, but that man is also very good, love both of you!🔥✌️
- Loreta is the best! <3
- 04:08 “Loretta, run with him to the car!
Loreta: I got this!” (Picks up the dog like a boss). A strong sexy and beautifull (in soooo many ways) woman. You guys are doing a great job!
- God bless Hope for Paws.
- Is there gonna be anymore cat rescues videos?
- I would take this cutie in my life any day his adorable 🐶🐶🐶❤️❤️❤️❤️
- I love loreta the way she get trust the dog,im so proud of you keep it up and the whole member of hope for paws😍😍godbless may the lord bless all of you🙏🙏 I am from Philippine
- You guys are frigging heroes!!! Love watching your vids!
- Aww! .. bless his little heart ❤️… he was so scared and in such pain.. love how Loreta don’t care if she gets bit.. with her the dog comes first.. yet another amazing rescue :).. love you guys ❤️.. you so deserve all the support people can give ❤️
- Amo todos voces Brasil 2019💗💗💗💗💗💗
- I hope the leg will grow back.
- They do a great work but Eldad is a bit bossy. Just sayin’.
- Loreta is such an angel :] I love all the hard work you guys do, it’s great to see that I’m not the only one that sees the importance of animals! They are living beings just as we are, each one of these rescue videos make me smile :] It’s great to see that the dog was no longer in pain and hopefully will get a great home!!!
- i love seeing the return of joy in their eyes…
- 4:15 I wuz like what about the cheezburger
- Again, DAMN YOU HOPE FOR PAWS. You made me cry. AGAIN.
- If I had a huge property, I’d have more than enough rescued pets.♥️
- It sickens me to know that people let dogs go and put them to the streets. Don’t own a dog if you can’t handle the responsibility. They don’t deserve to go through things like this.
- Is loreta looking for a forever home I will take her.
- Loretta, the Lord bless you!
Much love to you and yours 💗
- OMG that dogs is adorable I feel so a,dazed for him to get adopt that’s my dream to be a vet
- Loreta is such a badass!! Love her ❤❤
- Whoever disliked this video is a horrible person
- Whoever hurt this innocent dog is terrible. I’m glad that Hope for Paws came to the rescue.
- He’s so cute! Dogs are so resilient, they’re really amazing. And so is Hope For Paws! Luv u guys
- loreta beautiful face and heart 😘😘😘😻😻😻ilove this two tandem loreta and eldad💚💚💚💚
- I love dogs it my mom won’t let me keep one T^T
- When the man was trying to catch the dog, the dog was so scared that he was running on his four paws, even the one that hurt him
- Thank y’all for saving this dog!!! KUDO’S to all of you for saving this dog, y’all are such blessings!!!! Another dog saved, praying 🙏 that he finds a loving home!!!
- God bless I’m happy the dog have a happy life tanks for helping him he deserve
- I was praying the whole time for him, such an amazing save also. I love watching your videos, since you do suck good things everyday
- The poor baby 😭😭😭😭.Thank you for saving this beautiful fur baby
- We’re perfect the way we are
- Awww….omg! I hope the sweet angel is fine now…omg. This made me cry…its sooo touching😢❤
- （˶′◡‵˶） i love these guys
- God bless hope for paws
- title already had my heart broken 💔 I love this channel & everything that you guys do!
Like if you do too ❤️
- Loretta truly has the gift when it comes to saving dogs ♥️
- 1:40 I’m speachless
- Loreta gives me some type of peace I can’t describe 😭
- Love you guys so much I donated a small number.. currently am broke as hell, thank you so much for the amazing effort you put into saving these poor animals. I want to be like you someday!
- Just hearing Eldad, going “Loretta?”, it brings me tears of joy b/c I know that the pup’s abt to be saved in such sweet, loving way ❤️
- OMG beautiful dog. He looks so happy and he loves looking right into the camera aw
- if that was my dog (he’s almost 5 months old) he would lay and act like a cute puppy and run to you or want to play with you but my dogs bite only hurts a little bit but when he’s mad it hurts but he’s still a cute puppy and and he’s my best friend
- I love what you all do. I wonder if it might make sense to train a dog to help you with your rescues and lure your catch in with less stress to your rescued. Keep up the great work 👍. You guys are awesome!
- Here’s my *salute* for Loretta’s bravery….bravo 👏👏
- You guys are so amazing!❤❤. I hope you will never stop saving animals!❤❤
- Amazing how fast that dog is on 3 legs and in unimaginable painful .
- Loreta really really loves dogs! ❤❤❤
- when im done with college, i will work my ass off so i can build and run my own animal shelter and rescue dogs and cats. im 18
- I’ll adopt him I love rescuing dogs and giving them love
- I’ve donated, I love what Hope for paws does! Thanks for rescuing animals in need xx
- He’s a cutie! I hope he gets adopted soon, he’s got a million dollar smile!
- I wish I could apply to work at hope for paws.😂 I have always loved animals, and have wanted to help them in some way.❤️ You guy are amazing at what you do!❤️❤️
- You and Loretta are an amazing team! <3 you both!
- i love hope for paws your a blessing to animals
I know this sounds generic, but I’m so happy to be home with my husband, my family, and my dog.
Border Collie Adoption – Baby Dogs For Sale
A living dog is better than a dead lion.’ Judge Douglas, if not a dead lion for this work, is at least a caged and toothless one. How can he oppose the advances of slavery? He don’t care anything about it.
In whatever adulation you get, there’s truth and there’s not truth. And wherever they dog you, and they say it was horrible – there’s truth and there’s not truth. It’s human nature to like to read the adulation more.
Grumpy Cat Wallpaper – Maltese For Adoption
If you want a long-term relationship that doesn’t require a lot of work, I say, get a dog. They love you no matter what. But when it comes to humans, there’s no secret; you really have to appreciate the person every single day.
My dog doesn’t worry about the meaning of life. She may worry if she doesn’t get her breakfast, but she doesn’t sit around worrying about whether she will get fulfilled or liberated or enlightened. As long as she gets some food and a little affection, her life is fine.
Second Chance Dog Rescue – Rez Dog Rescue
Well, even to this day, if I smell a Big Mac, I’m like Pavlov’s dog. My mouth starts watering immediately, like, ‘Man, that is so good,’ but I can’t take a bite of it.
The Dog Whisperer’ to me is a show that had a passion, and it helped me save relationships.
Town Of Islip Animal Shelter – Free Dachshund Puppies
It’s funny to me that people find other people getting coffee really interesting, or walking their dog in the dog park.
Writing ‘Dog Stars’ was coming home. My spirit just sang. It’s what I wanted to do my whole life.