A roast is like a get-together where people come down and talk about you and dog you out, the way you came up, the knucklehead things that you did, stuff like that.
While working in advertising, I channelled my creative energy into elaborate escape fantasies: cake making, dog breeding, the Peace Corps.
My songs are like a three-legged dog – you have to get to know them to have any love for them.
Yeah, dog was this man’s best friend, for sure.
When I was 9 or 10, I had a ten-cent business: I would walk your dog for a dime, go to the store for a dime, empty your garbage for a dime – and then I could use the money to buy tricks at the magic store.
People who played action video games have better vision in the sort of conditions where there is not much contrast. It can make all the difference when driving at dusk, or in fog, in being able, for instance, to see a dog crossing the road in twilight.
- Awww, those kids are good people, those are some good dogggos.
- They stuck together through thick and thin 😭😭 that warms my heart ❤️ dogs feel more emotions than we think 🙂
- So glad those kids heard them cry and helped save them they are so cute cleaned up and so glad they are clean loved and have a home ! God Bless the rescuers !
- Awww these are the most innocent and friendliest dogs. Left me feeling fuzzyyyy
- I am so happy that they found a home and got to stay together. 😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕💕
- I’m so happy they got adopted together! They’re clearly very close to each other and it seems like they’ve always been together. I’m glad their adoptive family didn’t want to split them up!
- Is there anything like this in England?….
I want to be doing this ❤️…
Never cried so much as I do when I watch these
- As Jimin always says
“You nice keep going.”
(Yes I’m a BTS fan)
- Some heroes don’t wear capes but carry cheese burgers and have a big heart ❣
- Wow !
They just wanted someone to love them.
- Plz don’t separate the dogs . keep them together.
First time my comment got so many likes
- Than the God for those kids they have compassion God bless to all that help🥰
- Oh wow, what a great heart warming story. It’s awesome that they got adopted together. Thanks for all you do. God bless!!!
- Loreta has the magic touch and has such loving positive energy. 😌
- I love how the dogs knew that they were going to get through this and find someone like you amazing people. When I see my mum her and myself will make a donation
- I JUST NOTICED THAT THE NAMES DIXIE AND WINN MAKE WINNDIXIE AND THAT IS A BOOK ABOUT A GIRL WHO SAVES A HOMELESS DOG AND GIVES THE DOG A LOVING HOME!!! (There’s also a movie of it) YOU GUYS ARE SO SMART!!!
- Hi Winn! Your soo cute!🐕💓😗 I’m happy Hope for Paws saved you.❤❤❤
Hi Dixie! Your strong and I want you to stay strong!💪💪🏃♂️🏃♂️😴 Haha!
- I love the guys who saving dogs and you are Hope for paws and I didn’t love all people hurting dogs in the streets
- You guys do a great job!!!
We need people like u in India also
- They’ve been through sufferings and now bliss 💜💕
- Wow once again kids helping animals so adorable! I’m glad they heard the cries and stayed!!!
- Those nice people who found them must be very happy now seeing them in your vids.
- I always have a sad heavy chunk in my chest when I watch these vids and then a smile at the end. Bless these rescuers.
- The dogs are so sweet 💖 thank you for the work that you do!
- They stayed together 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😘 Well done to the lady,heart of gold 💗
- Can’t imagine someone disliking this video….how can a human being can do it for such kind video. He/she must be one of a heartless person who left someone behind
- Winn Dixie is one of my favorite books lol, thank you for helping animals your a hero 💜❤
- Why their owners abandoned them by the way thanks for help them 🙂
- Ohh you named them after the movie Because of Winn Dixie. Good one 💜
- So amazing 💖 – Hugs to all of you…You makes me smile and cry – Your help cannot be described in words…Love you guys 🇩🇰💞
- More cool kids being compassionate and helping!!!
- You guys are amazing!😭❤❤❤❤
Loads of love from INDIA😩❤❤❤
- poor dears, someone dumped them there. glad someone cared to save.
- Salute for those kind heart volunteer.
- Those 962 people who dislike dont know what they are doing
- How lovely that they were adopted together.
Thanks a million 4 savin them.
- Omg my heart is so full of love right now im so happy they kept them together that is so important beautiful terriers😍😍😍
- Sooo lovely to see Winn & Dixie having a great time in their new home🐶💕 Thank you guys, God bless👍👍
- I love how y’all name named it “Winn” and “Dixie” after the movie
Btw I LOVE THAT BOOK AND MOVIE ☺️
- It always great to see people who does something wonderful!
- So so happy they got adopted together!!! They are so so so adorable!!! A pair of sweethearts!!! Thank you for rescuing these adorable puppy dogs and thank you for taking them in!!!! God bless!!!
- I almost cried when they took them away from where they were, I saw them smile
- I am a Japanese person with intractable disease… I want to be kind to people
It is bullied and hard days (TT)
- Look at their wagging their tail … Im crying thats beautiful 😭😭
- The people diss liking were watching upside down
- Dogs are loving ,caring, loyal creatures. Mine enrich my life. I would hope the two dogs stay together. 🐕🐕🖖
- I love how they got to stay together, I find it is important to keep them together, they bond during the hard times and learn to depend on each other
- Just wonderful👏👏👏 God bless u both in beautiful forever home, uv come a long way since the sewers wee loves…. 😍😘😍😘😍😘 x
- Winn.. Dixie..
(because of winn dixie)
- the two kids were so brave and kind. we need more people like them. wonderful rescue guys keep going ❤
- They DO look like a million bucks! Bless the 2 young people who found Winn and Dixie! 💕
- Thank you for making the world a better place 🌎 ❤️
Thank you so much to save them and love them!!!
Thank you for all you are doing for the animals
Go Vegan World
- Who are you amazing people, where did you come from I ask myself. And there can only be one answer.. From heaven 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
- God bless those kids who called hope for paws to rescue….and thank you all.
- God bless the kids who called the rescuers. God bless the rescuers & adopters!
- That was the sweetest thing I ever seen and i love your channels love love ❤️ ❤️❤️♥️ sweet.
- Thank you for saving these scared beautiful dogs, so glad they got homed together..
- May God bless you for your loving caring kindness for the animals,
❤🙏 I pray every night that God will get theses
Mean people that abuse
The animals! ….
- You guys are incredible! Like if you agree 💗
- Dogs always remember who rescued them. ♥️. It’s such a reward for a dog rescuer, the best gift we can be given. If they hadn’t seen the dogs for years they’d have remembered instantly! Dogs are incredible ♥️
- This story brought this 67 yr old guy to tears. KEEP them together
- Great work brother Love You so much for helping these Pups 😍😍😘😘
- we R Very love U
- .Both adopted together..🐕 🐕…they had each other through tuff times and remain together in a BEAUTIFUL n Happy. ENDING..
- As soon as I watch one of these videos, before you know it, I’ve watched ten. By the time I start on the second video I always ask myself, “Why did you start down this path, you’ll only end up bawling like a baby?” I think I subject myself to this because I love seeing the happy endings.
- Aww they’re both some happy pups 😍
- TY Yall as always melting my heart with joy <3
- Que bom que esses animalzinhos encontrou pessoas de boa fé e bom ❤ que os resgataram e deram abrigo e cuidados
- The dogs are like “oh look, there are the people who all of the animals have been talking about, I knew all of that crying would’ve work”
- im so glad they’ve been adopted together thanks so much hope for paws for rescuing lots of innocent angels😘♥️
- We Can See Happiness In Their Eyes ❤❤❤❤❤
- Oh how wonderful. God bless all who helped and the doggies too, they’re so adorable
- I have a feeling of warmth for the animals, thank you all for always taking care of animals
- Awesome for those kids that did the right thing and contacted Hope 4 Paws!! My heart is happy they were adopted together. Bless the wonderful lady who took them in and gave them their furever home💙🐾🙏
- “They are so hungry” literally a pile of real dog treats not half a meter away 😀
- I’m so glad they are together in a nice home and well loved👍🏻
- YOU AND YOUR TEAM ARE
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, MAY GOD, TRUELY BLESS YOU!
- Ahhhh my heart is melting, two lovley dogs.
- How is it that there are 300 heartless morons who disliked this video?
- I’m glad they found a home. ❤️❤️
- love these rescue stories ✔✔✔✔✔
- I’m dog lover.. thank you so much for saving them…God blss you all always❤❤
- Thank you for saving them 😭
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou. Well done, Hope For Paws!
- Winn and Dixie r so HAPPY – both together for ever💗💗💗💗 beautiful
- Oh my god it is amazing to see the attitude change on those dogs. It breaks my heart to see dogs n the street, thank you so much you guys for what you do!!!!!!!
- thank you for giving me hope in this cruel world 🙁 you gave me so much inspiration that when i get older i want to do like you <3 thank you guys so much
- Oh God I really love this channel. Now I am on mission to watch and like all the videos.
- See these kids deserve everything
- How How double precious ❤️ all animals innocent. How cool adopted together ❤️🤗
- Now I want a dog… but it has to come from the sewers ….😍😍.
- You guys are doing a great job helping those poor and helpless dogs… Awesome work guys hats off to your team.. 👍👍👏👏👏
- My favorite endings are the ones that end with the dog/s finding a loving forever home!!
- So cute. Winn And Dixie, If morphed together, Would look exactly like Winndixie lol. Great name choices.
Really happy they were adopted together!! Those are two dogs who are loving life
I always love seeing other people who are concerned about animals’ well being! Hats off to that girl and the boy for seeking out help for these dogs. The girl was really concerned for them, Knew their genders and what kind of energy they were radiating. I really like videos like this where it shows other civilians helping just as much as HopeForPaws!
- I have two twin rescues that look almost exactly like this pair. I’m so glad those kids had the smarts to call a rescue service. Very cool story.
- Aww the best moment 4:41 like I’m chilling gonna get clean and out of this mess 😭😭😭
- I love their names it’s so cute, because of Winn Dixie💕
- GOD BLESS THE KIND PEOPLE WHO CALLED YOU ON THEIR BEHALF!
Dog Days’ was recorded with pens and the wall, and half a stolen drum kit that was out of tune, in what was basically a cupboard. The only instrument I could really play was my voice, so we just layered everything a hundred times. It was enthusiasm over skill.
Hope Rescue – Australian Shepherd Puppy Near Me
To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
My recipe for bliss on a Friday night consists of a ‘New York Times’ crossword puzzle and a new episode of ‘Homicide;’ Saturdays and Sundays are oriented around walks in the woods with the dog, human companion in tow some of the time but not always.
Havanese Adoption – Greyhound Dog Adoption
Motherhood is tough. If you just want a wonderful little creature to love, you can get a puppy.
We women are the same: I am always more attracted to the dangerous mystery man with piercing eyes and stubble rather than the clean-shaven ‘puppy dog’ type who is probably much better for me in the long run.
Animal Adoption Center – Cat Wallpaper
The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend.
Writing is a dog’s life, but the only life worth living.
Rescue Puppies For Sale – Golden Retriever Puppies For Adoption
I’ve thought it would be cool to have a baby young. You know, be my road dog – like my dogs, they travel the world – but there’s always something you have to give up for success. Everything comes at a cost. Just what are you willing to pay for it?
Everyone talks to their dog, and then in your mind the dog talks back. A talking dog can provide the words that a stunted protagonist finds difficult to muster.